[GTFIH]EVERYONE POST YOUR BEST PICS. WE ARE GOING TO ASK JB’s TO RATE YOU

dude individual features dont matter

my 6th sense is telling me girls prefer your fat face over lean face cause your skull seems bigger there
Are you talking to him or me? We went over this my ears make it seem like my skull is narrow

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
dude individual features dont matter

my 6th sense is telling me girls prefer your fat face over lean face cause your skull seems bigger there
My cortisol levels have dramatically dropped since i found out this is in Cali, difference between Cali and EE is like day and night
*inbefore cope gif

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Dogs, BigBoy and 1 other person
I’m not dude I’m ugly af compared to my morphs. After my surgery I will be psl 5.5-6 if I can get the surgeon to make me look like the morph
You are good for a curry
Keep gandymaxxing

Dont forget to squint

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Titbot
tbh this is not a good way to get accurate ratings.

The girl is going to feel pressured cause shes gonna think that you personally know the guys whose pictures you're showing, not to mention that you're putting her in an awkward situation to begin with.

The best way to get the most accurate rating is to listen to how girls talk about specific guys with other girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204, TheAscendedOne, BeestungLipsTheory and 7 others
@DarknLost @LordNorwood

ritty

Moises Arias 2010

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 1464, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
My cortisol levels have dramatically dropped since i found out this is in Cali, difference between Cali and EE is like day and night
*inbefore cope gif
My dream place to live is in Cali strongly reconsidering it now

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and LordNorwood

The girl is going to feel pressured cause shes gonna think that you personally know the guys whose pictures you're showing, not to mention that you're putting her in an awkward situation to begin with.

The best way to get the most accurate rating is to listen to how girls talk about specific guys with other girls.
Best way is just to see how you perform with women in general which sounds obvious but then the issue is we don't know for sure how much of that is face vs other aspects of SMV.
closest thing we have is how many matches a pic gets on Tinder

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, TsarTsar444, Slayer and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3962 and Titbot
Are you talking to him or me? We went over this my ears make it seem like my skull is narrow
im talking to you. you dont understand

individual features like this dont matter, you have to work top down

and not bottom up, when ur looksmaxxing

like muhh hollow cheek doesnt count when ur little. manlets/framelets/skullcels should legit bloatmaxx. and im dead serious abouit this. its often a looksmax for them in IRL situation

look worse on selfies, look more attractive IRL

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3962 and LordNorwood
there are hot latina foids? where

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and BigChinHispanic

View attachment 209949

like muhh hollow cheek doesnt count when ur little. manlets/framelets/skullcels should legit bloatmaxx. and im dead serious abouit this. its often a looksmax for them in IRL situation

My large protruding ears makes my skull look smaller. I’m not a skullcel

• +1

View attachment 209949

ngl when I was bloatmaxxed I asked around how my face changed they said my bloated face look "more manlier" I'm assuming it's the fwhr

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2486
Best way is just to see how you perform with women in general which sounds obvious but then the issue is we don't know for sure how much of that is face vs other aspects of SMV.
i already told what @PrettyBoyMaxxing and crew should do

they should give 2 guys from looksmax and have girls choose which is better

preparee 6-7 pairings beforehand then have each girl go over each pair then collect result and make megathread about it

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Dogs, Wannabe6ft2 and 1 other person
l
My large protruding ears makes my skull look smaller. I’m not a skullcel

have you measured your skull ever? how big is it?

• +1

preparee 6-7 pairings beforehand then have each girl go over each pair then collect result and make megathread about it
@PrettyBoyMaxxing srs dont leak my pics

• +1
Even tinder is flawed because it cant accurately account for irl presence or how someone looks in motion.

At the end of the day, you would know for sure if you're attractive to women or not just by the way they treat you irl and how often you get approached/other blatant iois.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3962

Yeah that is a better method.
Only issues I see are that a girl might give politically correct answers. For example if you put a white vs non-white in front of her she may feel pressured to select the non-white to not appear racist.
Tbh everything a woman says is filtered through her mentality and how she feels in the moment which is partially why its unreliable in general. They are always making social calculations unconsciously, moreso than men imo who are more inclined to be rational thinkers.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Dogs, Slayer and 1 other person
😴

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, LordNorwood and Deleted member 3962
@PrettyBoyMaxxing srs dont leak my pics
He won't. He has pics of me too and I only send pics to people I think are 100% trustworthy. @PrettyBoyMaxxing is solid.

• +1
He won't. He has pics of me too and I only send pics to people I think are 100% trustworthy. @PrettyBoyMaxxing is solid.
Ik just stressing the point

• +1
How do you measure a skull
measure from just above brow ridge to back of skull with a measuring tape

mine is 22.5 inch i thnik

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3962, LordNorwood and 1 other person
Even tinder is flawed because it cant accurately account for irl presence or how someone looks in motion.

At the end of the day, you would know for sure if you're attractive to women or not just by the way they treat you irl and how often you get approached/other blatant iois.
Totally agree, I just think Tinder is best at isolating the "face" component of SMV. Even then, not perfect.

• +1

but then theyd all dickride each other and agree with one another

• +1
but then theyd all dickride each other and agree with one another
just dont have them rate ethnics, never began anyways

just kidding ofc :ogre:

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3593, BigBoy and 1 other person
Yeah that is a better method.
Only issues I see are that a girl might give politically correct answers. For example if you put a white vs non-white in front of her she may feel pressured to select the non-white to not appear racist.
Tbh everything a woman says is filtered through her mentality and how she feels in the moment which is partially why its unreliable in general. They are always making social calculations unconsciously, moreso than men imo who are more inclined to be rational thinkers.
I don’t agree, jfl if you think these girls actually care about who they are rating

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, LordNorwood and Deleted member 3962
I don’t agree, jfl if you think these girls actually care about who they are rating
You misunderstood me, its not out of any kind of compassion or concern for who they're rating, its all about how they might be perceived by others after giving the rating.
Put 10 white/non-white pairings in front of a girl and then afterwards make some joke about how she doesn't like ethnics and watch her hamster hard (regardless of what she picked)

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 3962 and Titbot
You misunderstood me, its not out of any kind of compassion or concern for who they're rating, its all about how they might be perceived by others after giving the rating.
Put 10 white/non-white pairings in front of a girl and then afterwards make some joke about how she doesn't like ethnics and watch her hamster hard (regardless of what she picked)
Maybe I’m part of my school forum it’s run by a bunch of students lol kind of like a giant discord server anyways the girls straight up lash out on the guys she don’t find attractive. I had some bitchy girls on there say to me some racist shit . 3000 students use that forum , I never met anyone of them irl. My school has like 20000 students. I had one girls on the forum say that she would have gone out with me and met up with me if I wasn’t Indian because Indians aren’t her type , brutal curry pill

• +1
if i dont get rated 9psl im going to snort a line of coke

• +1
Not by LA. Plan is to live in riverside where I can slay some hot Latina foids
How the heck do you know about riverside lol I thought people outside Cali only know about LA

• +1
  • +1
How the heck do you know about riverside lol I thought people outside Cali only know about LA
My ex was from there , she was a hot Latina girl and so I imagined a lot of hot Latina’s live there and a lot of hot YouTube ghetto Latina’s live there as well

• +1
My ex was from there , she was a hot Latina girl and so I imagined a lot of hot Latina’s live there and a lot of hot YouTube ghetto Latina’s live there as well
In general all of LA has a lot of Mexicans but yeah riverside has a higher proportion than a lot of other cities.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Titbot
Maybe I’m part of my school forum it’s run by a bunch of students lol kind of like a giant discord server anyways the girls straight up lash out on the guys she don’t find attractive. I had some bitchy girls on there say to me some racist shit . 3000 students use that forum , I never met anyone of them irl. My school has like 20000 students. I had one girls on the forum say that she would have gone out with me and met up with me if I wasn’t Indian because Indians aren’t her type , brutal curry pill
Damn son, my school only had 2000 students and I thought it was big.
Regardless I think its different for high school girls vs older girls, it all depends on the social situation but maybe I also did underestimate it.
Back when I was in high school if you accused someone of being racially selective in dating it was a big deal

• +1
Damn son, my school only had 2000 students and I thought it was big.
Regardless I think its different for high school girls vs older girls, it all depends on the social situation but maybe I also did underestimate it.
Back when I was in high school if you accused someone of being racially selective in dating it was a big deal
Yeah another girls was like I feel like you would have been sexy if you weren’t Indian jfl she was an acquaintance in class. College girls are brutal

• JFL
  • +1
This turned into an extremely boring conversation between some individuals

With that being said its time to sleep.

😴

• +1
  • +1
@chadpreetinthemaking asked to be rated by foids in this thread

• +1
  • +1
Yeah another girls was like I feel like you would have been sexy if you weren’t Indian jfl she was an acquaintance in class. College girls are brutal
Oh college that makes more sense for the size
fuck that's fucking brutal man I've never encountered shit like that

• +1