Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
Please help me list them.

Infraorbital rim implants

Supraorbital rim implants

Browbone/browridge fillers/implants

Eyebrows lowering (Botox)

Infra-glabellar fillers (WARNING: risk of blindness is known)

Canthoplasty

Canthopexy

Lower eyelid retraction

Upper/Lower eyelid blepharoplasty

Orbital box osteostomy

"Almond eye surgery"

Upper eyelid fillers/fat graft

Lower eyelid fillers/fat graft

Under-eye PRP/PRF with microneedling

Skincare for undereye area (Tretinoin,etc,...)

Colored lenses

Permasquinting/Permasquinching

Ice hooding

Eyelash enhancement (Minoxidil, Bimatoprost,...)

Eyebrow enhancement (Minoxidil, Bimatoprost, Ghk-Cu, Melanotan II,...)

Etc,...

I know I omitted some of them, please add the ones missing here, I can expand on each item above in replies below.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 9274 and 2 others
Any relatively natural ways, like w/o very invasive surgery

Any soft-maxxes?

How much do you think MSE+FM, esp. if given at a young age can improve the orbitals?

Good thread regardless, will bookmark

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Any relatively natural ways, like w/o very invasive surgery

Any soft-maxxes?

How much do you think MSE+FM, esp. if given at a young age can improve the orbitals?

Good thread regardless, will bookmark
MSE might help widen IPD, need to find back the research I've read about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 1862
just maxx eyebrows, 70% of eyearea

this or death

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Alexanderr and Deleted member 1862
MSE might help widen IPD, need to find back the research I've read about it
When you find the research abt it pls let me know

good thread but remove OBO no one will ever get it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 9699 and 1 other person
they're not easy to maxx sadly

eyebrow transplant is shit, minox carries too much risk etc. etc.
try oils, like castor oil, peppermint oil and even coconut oil. Latisse works but u may experience negative effects such as hooding. Also supplement vitamin B and D and try dermarolling for eyebrows

Really are the eyebrows that important?

Also the example that u posted, jfl, he looks like a pyschotic tranny gook
Yes, eyebrows are very important

Really are the eyebrows that important?

Also the example that u posted, jfl, he looks like a pyschotic tranny gook
he looks pyschotic cus of his dark triad positive tilted, low set, arched eyebrows a true gigachad indeed

and yes eyebrows MOG eyes themselves, people are more unrecognizable without their brows, than their eyes

this or death
Ianmogs

they're not easy to maxx sadly

eyebrow transplant is shit, minox carries too much risk etc. etc.
tbh, but u can atleast dye them

this is a huge boost for blondecels like me

Mewing bro worked for me :)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
good thread but remove OBO no one will ever get it
It's such a meme surgery I can't believe anyone even discusses it. To me it's the same level as LF3 and LL jfl. Oh well, at least LL sounds more realistic.

Niggas really wanna get OBO because "muh my eyes aren't hunter" meanwhile Cavill slays with his cuck eyes like no tomorrow.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 1862
Explain, pls elaborate
Just kidding, supraorbitals are more important then comes eyebrows
Images 76   2021 03 11T145445692

Having good eyebrows but shit supra orbitals are very useless

r
he looks pyschotic cus of his dark triad positive tilted, low set, arched eyebrows a true gigachad indeed

and yes eyebrows MOG eyes themselves, people are more unrecognizable without their brows, than their eyes

this or death
View attachment 1036431

really, i would think that prominent orbitals with pct and a good pfl to pfw ratio certainly mogs the hair the sits on the supras. You can always get a transplant if u need to

this or death
View attachment 1036431

He looks very gay tbh

It's such a meme surgery I can't believe anyone even discusses it. To me it's the same level as LF3 and LL jfl. Oh well, at least LL sounds more realistic.

Niggas really wanna get OBO because "muh my eyes aren't hunter" meanwhile Cavill slays with his cuck eyes like no tomorrow.
cope
i will have an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double my facial height to width ratio and increase my palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who i can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make me an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to my ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9274, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others

OBO is far more meme-y than LL

there is an entire forum of people who I'd class as almost normie who've had/ are getting LL.

OBO needs a FULL CORONAL INCISION to perform. That's fucking insane. What's more, because it's mainly performed on syndromic patients there is no surgeon who has the technique required to produce an aesthetically pleasing result.

In conclusion, unless you're Marko Jaric don't get OBO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
cope
i will have an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double my facial height to width ratio and increase my palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who i can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make me an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to my ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.
if Eminem - Rap god was written by an incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688, Deleted member 7506, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1171
A fr
My eye area

huntereyesfeatured.jpg
A friend of mine got grey eyes also, but strangely enough it doesn't really make them stand out like your pic, maybe it has to with different shades of grey (lol) color intensity for eyes, or eyelashes enhance the color, IDK

Several surgeries can help by actually increasing Interpupillary Distance and give balance to ES Ratio. They are all still big surgeries but less than an orbital box osteotomy (all procedures listed here are SUBcranial) -
Facial Tripartite
Lateral Orbital Wall Decompression + Medial Orbital Wall Bone Graft + Superiolateral Orbital Rim Shave + BOB Canthoplasty
Maxillary U-Shaped Osteotomy
Subcranial Facial Bipartition (LeFort III Bipartition)
Potentially SAD (Spring-Assisted Distraction) Frontoplasty with MSE (The SAD Frontoplasty is only successful in infants in children but maybe it will expand MSE expansion higher up. At worst it will probably do nothing...)

Illusions include nasal bridge narrowing. Botox to temploralis muscle may help some people. Weight loss seems to always help.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
You missed orbital decompression, the most important one