[GTFIH] Look at this Low Inhib Pretty Boy Slayer

B

Bur_01

Bronze

This guy mogs everyone on this forum to the moon and back in looks and inhibition

Reminder life is only good if you look like him or better

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, SHARK, FatmanO and 4 others
I just watched a video he was in. Dick around Dylan ive seen him already

• +1
Reactions: Bur_01

This guy mogs everyone on this forum to the moon and back in looks and inhibition

lol, drunk club girls kiss anyone who is decent looking

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Bur_01
Didn't watch cortisol levels are safe
Oh wait they're not. I want to fuck the shit out the bitch in the thumbnail but my subhuman ass never will:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist, RichardSpencel, GenericChad1444 and 6 others
Obnoxious shit, works for him tho obviously

• +1
Would love to clobber this cunt with a baseball bat ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, JellyBelly, kobecel and 2 others
Drunk Girls are disgusting

• +1
Didn't watch cortisol levels are safe
Oh wait they're not. I want to fuck the shit out the bitch in the thumbnail but my subhuman ass never will:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Zeta ascended
@AncapFAG mogs him to grave

• +1
Reactions: Autist and RichardSpencel
fuark he's life fuel for manlets

Drunk Girls are disgusting
But their more willing to get fucked by my ugly ass. They will just see my height and dick size. Volcel if your not going to parties to fuck drunk bitches. If any feminist are reading you can suck my dick as well cunt.

Last edited:
I don't understand why you'd want to go around kissing random people in one night knowing all the shit that's been in their mouth, especially drunk girls

• +1
Reactions: Autist
But their more willing to get fucked by my ugly ass. They will just see my height and dick size. Volcel if your not going to parties to fuck drunk bitches. If any feminist are reading you can suck my dick as well cunt.
Would rather stay a volcel then fuck a disgusting bitch from a party

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Either looks theory is flawed or girls standards are insane. This guy is good looking, but none of these sober girls seem to give a shit about him. If I was approached by a good looking girl I wouldn’t just walk away.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
just be nerdic white theory

Hes not gl.

• +1
I wonder if Blackops2cel would get the same reactions

• Woah
All this shows is how loose females are.. We might as well be living in the 60s...