[GTFIH] MY MUM IS SITTING NEXT TO ME. SEND PICS FOR HER TO RATE.

The looks hypergamy is strong with your mom. Let me guess she already left you dad? :ROFLMAO:
Nope, he's still here.

View attachment 1400321 rate russian mafia leader
"6.5/10, what is that forehead, eyes look weak, his jaw, small head, cute nose and lips save him, are those tats?"

"Left is 2/10, just is plain ugly, features are disproportionate, good hairline and colouring though"
"Right is 7/10, good features, nice hairline, lips and brows, small head and face but a bit long and could have more meat"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
I showed this sentence to her and she said "I know good features and beautiful men when I see them, and a low hairline with a meaty, young face and dark, chiselled features make up a beautiful man"

"6/10, average white bearded man"

"6.5/10, if he had a bit more meat on his face and a lower hairline he could be a 7/10"

"5/10, jaw too big, forehead too big but good colouring, won't age badly, features are not proportional"
"jaw too big"

Reverse hypergamy, just proving that women are into subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

Nope, he's still here.

"6.5/10, what is that forehead, eyes look weak, his jaw, small head, cute nose and lips save him, are those tats?"

"Left is 2/10, just is plain ugly, features are disproportionate, good hairline and colouring though"
"Right is 7/10, good features, nice hairline, lips and brows, small head and face but a bit long and could have more meat"
Adam Driver is a mogger

• +1
Of course, PM away!

"Stuffed up that bum with god knows what, no white girl back in my day had bums like that. These women"

"8/10, beautiful colouring and chiselled features, just his jaw could be a little narrower?"

She said "I bet it's uncircumcised and it stinks of rotten cheese"

She was PSL 4 when she met her PSL 6 - 6.5 husband, is that ugly?
sent, reply here :feelsgood:

My mum is sitting right here next to me, with Looksmax open. She is going to rate whatever picture you send on this very thread and I will reply with what she said in real-time, right here.

To clarify, she's 53, white, married to a dark-featured MENA guy, and has a preference for prettyboy masc men. My dad was indeed prettyboy masc when he met her, but now he's bearded and scruffy.
Screenshot 2021 10 17 01 27 47 907 comredditfrontpage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
Bulvar depo5 680x1024

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 5786
She said "what do these people have against women"

"9/10, nice colouring, chiselled and proportionate features, hairline okay but could be a little lower"
@SMESH if nothing works for me, could still get engaged with OP's mom

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 15577 and Deleted member 14478
Please do. She said "you look 6.5/10 here, nice side profile but more meat would be nice"

"He's just ugly"
What`s more meat jfl more fat?
I`m such a mogger ngl
Well tell her I`m 15 :feelsez: and from Ecuador

• +1
My mum is sitting right here next to me, with Looksmax open. She is going to rate whatever picture you send on this very thread and I will reply with what she said in real-time, right here.

To clarify, she's 53, white, married to a dark-featured MENA guy, and has a preference for prettyboy masc men. My dad was indeed prettyboy masc when he met her, but now he's bearded and scruffy.
IM NOT 4/10 HOW DARE YOU:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
@SMESH if nothing works for me, could still get engaged with OP's mom
You fall right into her niche. Go fuck her cara

• JFL
What`s more meat jfl more fat?
I`m such a mogger ngl
Well tell her I`m 15 :feelsez: and from Ecuador
By meat I believe she means collagen
She said you don't look 15, more like 18

• Woah

HUGE LIPS ARE A FEMININE TRAIT TELL IT TO YOUR MOM @Xangsane

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Deleted member 13332 and Xangsane
How is this a cope thread jfl

"9/10, very beautiful man with cute features, small head, nice hairline and lips"
Wow I think 9/10 is the highest rating so far?

• +1
"5/10, average white man. hairline walking backwards, features are disproportionate, fake tan ruins him"
I hope she dies and fuck her dead corpse and cum on her stupid nose

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 9670
By meat I believe she means collagen
She said you don't look 15, more like 18
That`s good Ig I have good milf appeal then
What does she thinks my final rating could be when older :feelshah:, I personally believe I`ll be a 7 at worst and an 8 at best.

Tibot melted jaw

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 6963, Haven and 1 other person
I hope she dies and fuck her dead corpse and cum on her stupid nose
She said "these incels man, just wait till they see me. this lady ain't for turning"

That`s good Ig I have good milf appeal then
What does she thinks my final rating could be when older :feelshah:, I personally believe I`ll be a 7 at worst and an 8 at best.
She thinks you can max out at 7

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member 13332
Habib nurmagomedov biografiya novosti foto 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
are you doing this with pms?
I can dm you my pic but i am am ethnic tbh she would just confirm the racepill:feelswah:

• +1
Fuck this gay thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 5786
@Xangsane Could you ask her opinion on this picture of me?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Gayest thread ever kys abused dog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670