[GTFIH] MY MUM IS SITTING NEXT TO ME. SEND PICS FOR HER TO RATE.

boooomp
GIMME MORE PICS FOR HERE TO RATE REEE

IMG 20211110 222741

She wants more of my cock? Your dad must not satisfy her

240916634 2199545256853813 6362027390347985467 n

(Miguelito Mercado)

120199245 2299338190200761 6764561342848673598 n

(Jalen Slack)

52993380 2306945849543016 3913038390060122112 n

(James Knott)

IMG 20211112 005737

let her rate this me and drago morph

my avi

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
ALRIGHT, I'VE GOT SOME CELEBRITY RATINGS OFF HER:
  • Opry: "2/10, ugly, alien, features not balanced"
  • Cox: "9/10, cute little chiselled meaty face I can bite off, nice youthful features, won't age badly"
  • Beckford: "6/10, looks gay but OK for a black man"
  • Denzel Washington: "8/10, I used to like him back in the day"
  • Ballou: "9/10, I really like his colouring and features! Your dad looked a bit like him when he was young but much, much better lips and thicker fat pads"
  • Omar Borkhan al Gala: "10/10, he's TOO HANDSOME"
@fras @Jshd @JM10 @jahsuuu @Lawton88 @OldVirgin @Thompsonz @Biggdink @buckchadley31 @LondonVillie @WontStopNorwooding @SMESH @sytyl @PikachuCandy @RODEBLUR @Bvnny. @Baldingman1998 @Lihito @EasternRightWinger15

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, fogdart and Deleted member 14478
She has very interesting tastes ngl

• +1
View attachment 1400431
let her rate this me and drago morph
"8/10, nice balanced features but could have better lips and more fat pads, those eyes are pretty"

"I can't rate pixels"

"All 3/10, nothing special, all fat and stinky and need to take better care of themselves"

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and BearBoy
  • Cox: "9/10, cute little chiselled meaty face I can bite off, nice youthful features, won't age badly"
  • Ballou: "9/10, I really like his colouring and features! Your dad looked a bit like him when he was young but much, much better lips and thicker fat pads"
@fras @Jshd @JM10 @jahsuuu @Lawton88 @OldVirgin @Thompsonz @Biggdink @buckchadley31 @LondonVillie @WontStopNorwooding @SMESH @sytyl @PikachuCandy @RODEBLUR @Bvnny. @Baldingman1998 @Lihito
Omar is biggest milf slayer ever seriously ngl the mother of my gf faps to him
Also proof that Ballou, Cox and Hexum are among the top ten best looking men ever.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 4946 and Xangsane
Omar is biggest milf slayer ever seriously ngl the mother of my gf faps to him
Also proof that Ballou, Cox and Hexum are among the top ten best looking men ever.
:lul::lul::lul: well my mum said "no wonder he got chased out of saudi arabia. he's TOO damn good looking, perfect in every way"
as for the other three, she said "they have nice colouring and features unlike those blondes that age BADLY" but she still said Ballou "looks like he'd age horribly" and "looks like a more European version of my dad"

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 14478
@fras @Jshd @JM10 @jahsuuu @Lawton88 @OldVirgin @Thompsonz @Biggdink @buckchadley31 @LondonVillie @WontStopNorwooding @SMESH @sytyl @PikachuCandy @RODEBLUR @Bvnny. @Baldingman1998 @Lihito @EasternRightWinger15
Just be arab theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Just be arab theory
really? ballou, hexum and cox are white and she likes their features
said the latter two have "biteable" faces

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
really? ballou, hexum and cox are white and she likes their features
said the latter two have "biteable" faces
I mean, the arab guy was still the one that was rated 10/10, so...

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 9670 and Xangsane
Caging at the fact that she is saying like your dad used to mog Ballou

• JFL
she really likes arabs
Hassan Jameel 1200x1200
Hassan jameel networth salary

tell her to rate rihanna's ex

Caging at the fact that she is saying like your dad used to mog Ballou
I mean she said "if Ballou weren't white but had the same features and colouring he'd have nice lips and thick fat pads, and your dad was exactly this"
My dad looks like a cross between a dark Manu Rios and Ballou but he was around 6 - 6.5 PSL when he was young
She said "if Cox and Hexum were blonde I won't give them a chance back in my day"

what other features do you think she likes?
She seems to be into guys with dark coloring (not black skin, but the rest of the traits jet black or dark brown), a good balance of masc and pretty traits, chiseled and nw0

• +1
mirin your new siggy tbh :lul::lul::lul::lul:

"9/10, perfect colouring and features, maybe a bit more meat in his face would do him well"
best signature on the forum

wanna receive ratings from more users' moms

• Love it
She seems to be into guys with dark coloring (not black skin, but the rest of the traits jet black or dark brown), a good balance of masc and pretty traits, chiseled and nw0
I think the same tbh
My dad matches this description to a T (when he was young)

ur mother is a disgusting pixelphobe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Xangsane
Opry: "2/10, ugly, alien, features not balanced"
So the highest paid MM was basically a subhuman. Your mom is some retard shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 9670 and Xangsane
So the highest paid MM was basically a subhuman. Your mom is some retard shit.
She said "being a highly-paid MM doesn't mean anything, the ugly drug addict with sunken-in cheekbones, blue eyes and a square jaw can just pose and have his pictures taken for a living. Most of them are ugly and alien-looking and fashion houses have no awareness of what appeals to women"

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Merćer
your mom would deffo fall in love with me. i got a mena/racially ambiguous look to me. i would let her rate but i cant trust anyone on this autistic ass site

lets try some other races
Yasir mann

Kara1

• +1
your mom would deffo fall in love with me. i got a mena/racially ambiguous look to me. i would let her rate but i cant trust anyone on this autistic ass site

lets try some other races
View attachment 1400459

View attachment 1400462
Top: "6/10, skin too dark with bad undertones, nose too big, hairline walking back, head too big for his neck"
Bottom: "5/10, too average, skin too dark but nice lips"

you can dm if you want?

Ask to rate this curry

"6/10, look okay for black guys"

"9/10, nice colouring and features, small head and proportionate. will age very well"
Your mum has a specific type. Med guy with feminine soft features. Tell her to show you examples of very attractive black men and what she thinks of black guy in terms of attractiveness

• +1
Your mother rates white gigachads like they were subhuman peasants yet probably thinks guys like this are the epitome of beauty

“blonde men are weak”
“Blue eyes look weak”
“He will age badly because of white skin”

Omg he has perfect coloring on the other hand :love::love::love:

5ac328f23151563ccf23e59112ea054b.jpeg

Your mum has a specific type. Med guy with feminine soft features. Tell her to show you examples of very attractive black men and what she thinks of black guy in terms of attractiveness
She said "she liked Denzel Washington when she was younger" but "isn't really into black men"

Define "feminine soft features?" Does she lean more prettyboy or masc?

Your mother rates white gigachads like they were subhuman peasants yet probably thinks guys like this are the epitome of beauty

“blonde men are weak”
“Blue eyes look weak”
“He will age badly because of white skin”

Omg he has perfect coloring on the other hand :love::love::love:

5ac328f23151563ccf23e59112ea054b.jpeg
For that guy, she said "4/10, looks average and dirty, features aren't balanced at all but at least his colouring is okay, skin could have better undertones, horrible dark circles"
She did give hexum, ballou and cox high ratings though.

"alien" nice try larp thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 9670 and Xangsane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back