[GTFIH] MY PINK-HAIRED SISTER IS WITH ME. ASK HER ANYTHING.

Is she delusional?

• Total voters
Yeah chad
the response thingy messed up, i was gonna say the dude i @ at looks like you but with longer face, loll realized you have chad features so yeah most chads look like you

• Woah
Reactions: Birdcell
@Birdcell

obvious mogger

More pics of bengali dude

He slays IRL and has good IG
@Xangsane sis said he was a beardfrauded with weak jaw. :LOL:

Ask her if she thinks her standards are realistic?

What does she think about guys who reject girls for : having a flat ass?
small tits?
big nose?
masculine energy?

does she think they are misogynists? :feelsbaton:

Attachments

• 241741963_531125814652397_92328725681809772_n.jpg
    241741963_531125814652397_92328725681809772_n.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 273187453_625281515226045_2440679222500712562_n.jpg
    273187453_625281515226045_2440679222500712562_n.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 271629294_678690936833683_6089539043552280376_n.jpg
    271629294_678690936833683_6089539043552280376_n.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 271846087_1277034489439726_3110735576690231951_n.jpg
    271846087_1277034489439726_3110735576690231951_n.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
She said "she saw white British, blonde girls at university with skin as dark as that through tanning"
Can't even fuck those girls because they stain your bedsheets orange with all the fake tan.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, PrinceLuenLeoncur, BoneDensity and 3 others
Reddit shit innit
These are the same people who believe reddit tier larps or that @AlexBrown84 operated an F-16. What can I say, It is what it is.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BoneDensity, fuckedupmanlet and 2 others
These are the same people who believe reddit tier larps or that @AlexBrown84 operated an F-16. What can I say, It is what it is.
Do you believe I sniff my virgin’s asshole or do you think I’m lying? This question will test your IQ

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Growth Plate
the response thingy messed up, i was gonna say the dude i @ at looks like you but with longer face, loll realized you have chad features so yeah most chads look like you
Thx bro , I'm thankful everyday that I got base to work with. Now as I said I will bulk up and ascend hopefully :feelsokman:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14077
More pics of bengali dude

He slays IRL and has good IG
@Xangsane sis said he was a beardfrauded with weak jaw. :LOL:

Ask her if she thinks her standards are realistic?

What does she think about guys who reject girls for : having a flat ass?
small tits?
big nose?
masculine energy?

does she think they are misogynists? :feelsbaton:
She says "she sees lots of cute guys at university and dating apps that are better looking than him, so of course they are realistic"

She says "they're misogynists and that all women have beautiful bodies and features"

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ballskin, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
fuck i need to stop tanning .

No she just doesn't like your phenotype. She saw pictures of other meds similar in your coloring so she's pre-determined to reject you anyways.

She literally said this guy is hot and he's a lot darker than you. It's the pheno pill.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deprived, Growth Plate and 2 others
I believe you were both raised in an Islamic household. What is her current relationship with the Islamic faith, and what would she consider her current belief system to be?
Does she consider religion when dating? Are there some belief systems that would automatically disqualify a man from ever being a potential partner in her eyes?

• +1
I believe you were both raised in an Islamic household. What is her current relationship with the Islamic faith, and what would she consider her current belief system to be?
Does she consider religion when dating? Are there some belief systems that would automatically disqualify a man from ever being a potential partner in her eyes?
We were yes.

She said she's only fasting at the moment she's at home but won't be as soon as she returns to uni tomorrow. She identifies as atheist.

No she doesn't consider religion at all, and in fact told me "she hides her religion and Islamic background when talking to boys"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Racky
No she just doesn't like your phenotype. She saw pictures of other meds similar in your coloring so she's pre-determined to reject you anyways.
Why do women take an Italian over an Indian despite similar colouring?

She literally said this guy is hot and he's a lot darker than you. It's the pheno pill.

View attachment 1647516
hypergamy in uk :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
brb changing my name to allesandro and lightskinmaxxing

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Xangsane

That explains her obsession with race and calling others "dark". Ethnics these days.

Phenotype > coloring

Also since it's still in Europe they have a better cultural history.

Here's the thing right...it's easy to tell when someone is Pakistani or Indian just by their features and not coloring alone.
The truth is Indians and Pakistanis looking like MEDS is false. They can have a small resemble to Italian people but they can not actually look ITALIAN. I hope this makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Racky, currylightskin and 1 other person
We were yes.

She said she's only fasting at the moment she's at home but won't be as soon as she returns to uni tomorrow. She identifies as atheist.

No she doesn't consider religion at all, and in fact told me "she hides her religion and Islamic background when talking to boys"
HARAM AS FUCK
:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel and Xangsane
white british girls :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: no one talks like that irl schizo
jfl if you still fall for those larps guys. really sorry for you
Bro's talking to himself 💀

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, EverythingMattersCel, currylightskin and 1 other person
That explains her obsession with race and calling others "dark". Ethnics these days.

Phenotype > coloring

Also since it's still in Europe they have a better cultural history.

Here's the thing right...it's easy to tell when someone is Pakistani or Indian just by their features and not coloring alone.
The truth is Indians and Pakistanis looking like MEDS is false. They can have a small resemble to Italian people but they can not actually look ITALIAN. I hope this makes sense.
The funny thing is that we're half Arab ethnically and I look like a white man with brown hair and blue eyes, just with exaggerated eyebrows (especially after taking castor oil) and fat lips. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Can this guy pass as fully white despite being both a West Asian and white European Jew?

She says "she sees lots of cute guys at university and dating apps that are better looking than him, so of course they are realistic"

She says "they're misogynists and that all women have beautiful bodies and features"
JFL:feelskek:

Sub-5's should just trannymaxx at this point

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Ask her to rate me

• +1
The funny thing is that we're half Arab ethnically and I look like a white man with brown hair and blue eyes, just with exaggerated eyebrows (especially after taking castor oil) and fat lips. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Can this guy pass as fully white despite being both a West Asian and white European Jew?

To the untrained eye yes. Easily in America.

• +1
What about to the trained eye and in Europe?

Personally speaking his smile is very Jewish. Can easily fool a lot of girls but to a white nationalist he would be suspected possibly.

Are you trying to relate to him to pass as more white or something?

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, currylightskin and Xangsane
Personally speaking his smile is very Jewish. Can easily fool a lot of girls but to a white nationalist he would be suspected possibly.

Are you trying to relate to him to pass as more white or something?
In what way is his smile very Jewish?

I asked my dad about him yesterday and he said in the first set of pictures, he attempted to edit his nose and squint to pass off as more Southern European.

No, I literally am of a similar mix. 60% West Asian (Arab) and Northern European.

Last edited:

@Xangsane

In what way is his smile very Jewish?

No, I literally am of a similar mix. 60% West Asian (Arab) and Northern European.

He lower lip is thicker than his upper lip. A lot of Jews have this racial trait.

• +1
Cannot believe your sister thought this was guy was Italian med passing :lul:
Medium to dark brown skinned brown boy   possibly med passing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Xangsane and currylightskin
View attachment 1647557

lmao im telling you man its more about phenotype than coloring. that dude advertising his name as "lightskincurry" just failos himself and advertises to everyone hes of that heritage.

I honestly didn't even know he was South Asian until i looked at his username. She prob wouldn't have known either.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bugeye, currylightskin, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person
lmao im telling you man its more about phenotype than coloring. that dude advertising his name as "lightskincurry" just failos himself and advertises to everyone hes of that heritage.

I honestly didn't even know he was South Asian until i looked at his username. She prob wouldn't have known either.
Now hold on a minute this guy looks very clearly South Asian, not Italian at all. Only a very small percentage, maybe 10-15% of Italians can be seen as Indian looking tbh phenotype is more than coloring its about features and ratios and all that stuff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Xangsane
So, if I cold approached your sister in London how would she react?
(if that changes anything I'm 6'1 and skinny but not gymaxxxed)

• +1
She said "they're good for marriage but I want one that doesn't look stereotypically Muslim as I have light skin and green eyes"
Introduce me to her. I am half Arab but look white with green eyes. Show her the pics of me I sent you and tell me what she thinks of me srs

• +1

@Xangsane

He lower lip is thicker than his upper lip. A lot of Jews have this racial trait.
Anything else that's a giveaway?

I asked my dad about him and he said that "he squinted and made his nose smaller via the use of photo-editing apps in the first set of pics to try to pass off as European - particularly Southern European"

I see, I'm Belgian though, not American
She's trying to say you're white and WASP

View attachment 1647557
I guess it's pheno. Whose face did you morph that Wanted guy with?

She did say his lips were of a bad shape.

Now hold on a minute this guy looks very clearly South Asian, not Italian at all. Only a very small percentage, maybe 10-15% of Italians can be seen as Indian looking tbh phenotype is more than coloring its about features and ratios and all that stuff

No doesnt look italian. I don't think he looks indian either except for his current skin color. Possibly mixed im not sure.

hence why the girl who rated him didn't think of him as south asian.

if I had to guess I would assume somewhere in south america or some kind of mix race.

but his bone structure and facial features are not from the south asian territory. THe only thing that relates out of india is his coloring.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 15004 and Xangsane
Not even the Jersey Shore niggas?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
So, if I cold approached your sister in London how would she react?
(if that changes anything I'm 6'1 and skinny but not gymaxxxed)
I think she'd go for it. She isn't in the room right now.

Introduce me to her. I am half Arab but look white with green eyes. Show her the pics of me I sent you and tell me what she thinks of me srs
Will do so, but I think she'd like you.