GTFIH Paki-Somalian Terrorist Tinder Experiment

@Blackgymmax @fogdart @TYRONELITEMOGGER @MentalcelTyronelite Thoughts on this experiment?

A guy also showed me some 4chan tinder experiments where a polish guy did experiment with MTN black guy who was getting 75+ Likes in 2 hours in Iceland(notice the location).
Matches were mtb-stacylites mostly.

Just chiming in,since i came across blackgymmax kakonge thread accidentally and then fogdart's kakoge hinge thread...
I usually don't care much about tinder experiments and stuff like these.

Also ,That polish guy did a few more chafish experiments with blacks in Scandinavia (Denmark,sweden,finland) and they were slaying hard, probably 99+ likes in 6-10 hours with HTN-chadlite black guys.
Also,he mentioned that most of the girls were DTF and messaged first and they were very sexual with the guy

It seems like blacks can slay hard in Scandinavia.

Try doing some black htn-chadlite fishes there both with and without gymcel body halo
Ive seen it. This guy isnt black and no mtn black guy gets 75 likes in 2 hour anywhere. Ive seen every big tinder exp on this site

@Blackgymmax @fogdart @TYRONELITEMOGGER @MentalcelTyronelite Thoughts on this experiment?

A guy also showed me some 4chan tinder experiments where a polish guy did experiment with MTN black guy who was getting 75+ Likes in 2 hours in Iceland(notice the location).

Just chiming in,since i came across blackgymmax kakonge thread accidentally and then fogdart's kakoge hinge thread...

Also ,That polish guy did a few more chafish experiments with blacks in Scandinavia (Denmark,sweden,finland) and they were slaying hard, probably 99+ likes in 6-10 hours with HTN-chadlite black guys.
Also,he mentioned that most of the girls were DTF and messaged first and they were very sexual with the guy

Try doing some black htn-chadlite fishes there both with and without gymcel body halo
And this guy isnt black. Mulattos are a whole different smv breed compared to full blacks. This dude puts james to shit

And this guy isnt black. Mulattos are a whole different smv breed compared to full blacks. This dude puts james to shit
Maybe this guy is
But
The catfish in Iceland that i mentioned was actually darksin mtn-htn.
He wasn't mulatto

Maybe this guy is
But
The catfish in Iceland that i mentioned was actually darksin mtn-htn.
He wasn't mulatto
Impossible but ill do it myself to laugh at the 5 likes

Impossible but ill do it myself to laugh at the 5 likes
Yeah,but Just make sure the elo isn't fucked and all the other variables like time of the day,day of the week,shadowban aren't there.Since all this can greatly affect results which u already know.

There was a chadlite on reddit who was getting no likes and matches in America despite his profile being NT, could be the shadow ban

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Yeah,but Just make sure the elo isn't fucked and all the other variables like time of the day,day of the week,shadowban aren't there.Since all this can greatly affect results which u already know.

There was a chadlite on reddit who was getting no likes and matches in America despite his profile being NT, could be the shadow ban
Im going to pay (((them))) so ill be fine

Im going to pay (((them))) so ill be fine
Also,bro don't tag or include me if u make a thread on the experiments on you do.

I want nothing to do with the retarded fights here.

The only thing I can do is share info on the 4chan experiments, that's it.
Other than that i want nothing to do with all the retarded fights and wars that go on here.
So, please just don't tag me or include me in the threads about those experiments u will do

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Also,bro don't tag or include me if u make a thread on the experiments on you do.

I want nothing to do with the retarded fights here.

The only thing I can do is share info on the 4chan experiments, that's it.
Other than that i want nothing to do with all the retarded fights and wars that go on here.
So, please just don't tag me or include me in the threads about those experiments u will do
I dont even make fights with these. the anti and pro musaka thread tinder experiments were done from the same dude and i message him. we're just studying location, racial pref etc. guys in the comment sections just get heated if their fav male model doesnt have god tier results 24/7. i really dont care, this shit has nothing to do with me personally. im not a chad

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife

Still don't know why people are surprised. Chad is it's own race. I've always said race is cope lol. Preferences exist but majority of women still will not turn down a goodlooking man.

Ah so much has changed in the last 2 years

@deNNN @5.5psl @Skywalker @Reformed @igbekele007 @EasyMan875

SEX APPEAL IS FUCKING KING

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27857, Reformed, Deleted member 24789 and 1 other person
@deNNN @5.5psl @Skywalker @Reformed @igbekele007 @EasyMan875

SEX APPEAL IS FUCKING KING

I have increased my close rate by about 2x ever since I started listening to this. Highly recommended.

@eduardkoopman

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27472