true bro
look at how newone outslayed rodeblur cause ethnic pill
in my tinder exp mulatto and exotic chad out slayed nordic chad

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
in my tinder exp mulatto and exotic chad out slayed nordic chad
i can do this tbh
hardly doubt that they would outslay him probably around equal
maybe 2-5 matches more but thats not statistically significant the nordic can outslay him in the 2nd
i mean i literally compared a 6 foot 5.5 psl guy to a 5'7 12 year old 3psl

i can do this tbh
hardly doubt that they would outslay him probably around equal
maybe 2-5 matches more but thats not statistically significant the nordic can outslay him in the 2nd
i mean i literally compared a 6 foot 5.5 psl guy to a 5'7 12 year old 3psl
nordic chad = 99likes 20 matches
mulatto chad = 99 likes 40 matches
ethnic chad = 50 likes in 5 hr (still going on)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 5634
maybe i will do one too
same psl tinders are only accuarate if you ve got a few blackpilled friends to pick the same psl so you cant be biased
my experiment was good due to newone being far better looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
WTF HAPPENED TO "BEARD IS COPE"?

JFL HE MOGS 99.9% OF MEN "BUT BUT JBS HATE BEARD"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 5634, Moggy and 1 other person
I really dont think anybody said that
bro everyone specifically chico and delon cocksuckers like @PubertyMaxxer keep saying that

im gonna grow a short beard confirmed before i was gonna do stubble

nah im DOMMAXXING

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 5634 and Moggy
bro everyone specifically chico and delon cocksuckers like @PubertyMaxxer keep saying that

im gonna grow a short beard confirmed before i was gonna do stubble

nah im DOMMAXXING
basic blackipll if you dont got a lower third like sean o pry, chico then beard is good jfl

basic blackipll if you dont got a lower third like sean o pry, chico then beard is good jfl
he gets more matches then any MM

they have 0 sex appeal

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
@Kingkellz who gets more matches somali terrorist or chico?
and also why are you trying to approve your shit by kingkellz?
because he is a mod?
that doesnt mean shit jfl @ u

Why still no pics of matches

Looks a bit ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Copeful
I have been conducting this experiment in Finland and the match quality and quantity is out of this world. Literally the best women Finland have to offer are swiping right and are DTF. @ArabIncel has seen the pics, and can vouch.

Beyond over for slavic subhumans like @goat2x

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Chadelite, Copeful and 1 other person
I have been conducting this experiment in Finland and the match quality and quantity is out of this world. Literally the best women Finland have to offer are swiping right and are DTF. @ArabIncel has seen the pics, and can vouch.

Stop mentioning me in off topic threads from now on or i have to kick your skull into another dimension
I already proved your bias shit wrong if you want to talk to me tag me in the looksmax section

Legit thread. Drake beard frauding asap.

and also why are you trying to approve your shit by kingkellz?
because he is a mod?
that doesnt mean shit jfl @ u
He made the sex appeal max guide that's why
He said that a rtt high tier normie would outslay Barret

Fuark son mirin
I have 2 travel to Scandinavia

This Paki-looking Somalian-looking terrorist did good on Tinder in Norway and Sweden. Incel theory btfo

@Moggy ran the experiments
That don't mean much though. If you swipe on everything you'll get TONS of matches especially if you go nation wide. Hell i got that many with my geographical area set to my small town only in Sweden.

Don't mean shit. These experiments are so retarded. I can get that many fucking matches in Sweden ffs.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Just be good looking

Hey all you ethnics should come to Sweden and use your magical ethnic powers to slay Swedish Stacies every day JFL.

Maybe all of you ethnic slayers are In secret nightclubs and secret bars where you slay all these women because you sure as fuck ain't in any of the clubs I go to which coincidentally is the ones Stacies go to.

I also don't see you at work or in School or out on the town. I guess you must all be in your apartments fucking a long line of waiting blond stacies.

Hey all you ethnics should come to Sweden and use your magical ethnic powers to slay Swedish Stacies every day JFL.

Maybe all of you ethnic slayers are In secret nightclubs and secret bars where you slay all these women because you sure as fuck ain't in any of the clubs I go to which coincidentally is the ones Stacies go to.

I also don't see you at work or in School or out on the town. I guess you must all be in your apartments fucking a long line of waiting blond stacies.
U look normie workcel around age 30-35 and ur slaying?

just lol at looks theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
U look normie workcel around age 30-35 and ur slaying?

just lol at looks theory
Outslay you and any ethnic here any day in Sweden.

Normie workcel jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393

when you run a Tinder experiment on a normie anywhere they don't even get 10 likes in a day. I've run well over 100 Tinder experiments in many different countries. Average-looking people generally get 10 likes in a day max. This guy was getting 100+ likes in Nordic countries in a day. His Tinder results are way, way above average. You don't know shit about Tinder experiments

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110, TheChosenChad and Copeful
Outslay you and any ethnic here any day in Sweden.

Normie workcel jfl
Jag är själv svensk, du ser ut som en vanlig svennebanan

men det förvånar mig inte då det inte finns så många snygga killar. Ser många fula killar med attraktiva tjejer

Jag är själv svensk, du ser ut som en vanlig svennebanan

men det förvånar mig inte då det inte finns så många snygga killar. Ser många fula killar med attraktiva tjejer
Knappast speciell men är 190cm lång och gymmad. Har även modellat lite som yngre. Få se bild på dig på. Du måste vara extremt snygg då.

Cope, most ethnic guys here and in real life slay white women so easily. White women often prefer non White men

Cope, most ethnic guys here and in real life slay white women so easily. White women often prefer non White men
HAHAHAH you have fucking lost it mate. On Tinder the profiles literally say NO ETHNICS.

JFL Ones a nightclub gets popular with ethnics it's OVER. All white women leave and it turns in to an ethnic nightclub.

They look at you ethnics like they look at bugs to squash.

HAHAHAH you have fucking lost it mate. On Tinder the profiles literally say NO ETHNICS.

JFL Ones a nightclub gets popular with ethnics it's OVER. All white women leave and it turns in to an ethnic nightclub.

They look at you ethnics like they look at bugs to squash.
Bro all the ethnics on here are chad and have sex with white stacies all the time
Whereas the whites on here tend to be incel
White women only want ethnic men
I’m half White and I wish I was fully ethnic sometimes

• JFL
Reactions: Loud_Jock
Knappast speciell men är 190cm lång och gymmad. Har även modellat lite som yngre. Få se bild på dig på. Du måste vara extremt snygg då.
Hehe tror du att du ser bra ut? Du ser ut som en vanlig medelålders svennebanan omkring PSL4/10, ser 100 killar som dig till/från jobbet

som sagt jag ser många fula killar i Sverige med snygga tjejer

Hehe tror du att du ser bra ut? Du ser ut som en vanlig medelålders svennebanan omkring 4/10, ser 100 killar som dig till/från jobbet

som sagt jag ser många fula killar i Sverige med snygga tjejer
Tror du att du kan komma in i huvudet på mig din lilla kortväxta etniska incel? Du stinker av osäkerhet.
ALLT som betyder något är hur många och kvaliteten på tjejer man har haft. Vad en liten bajsbrun incel på Intenet tycker om en morph rör mig inte i ryggen.

• JFL
Tror du att du kan komma in i huvudet på mig din lilla kortväxta etniska incel? Du stinker av osäkerhet.
ALLT som betyder något är hur många och kvaliteten på tjejer man har haft. Vad en liten bajsbrun incel på Intenet tycker om en morph rör mig inte i ryggen.
Hahahha
1. Jag är 100% svensk, kan skicka bild
2. Har bättre kropp än dig och är längre än dig (193cm)

för övrigt är Alla nattklubbar i Stockholm är fulla med ethnics, gick ut förra helgen och det var massa ethnics ute

Hahahha
1. Jag är 100% svensk, kan skicka bild
2. Har bättre kropp än dig och är längre än dig (193cm)

för övrigt är Alla nattklubbar i Stockholm är fulla med ethnics, gick ut förra helgen och det var massa ethnics ute
Kul för dig.

Aja har inte varit ute I den skitstaden på evigheter. Förvånar mig inte den har blivit översprungen av blattar, ser fortfarande inte massa blattar med Svenska tjejer dock. Inte mer än vad som är att förvänta då de är typ 20% av folket.

• +1
Kul för dig.

Aja har inte varit ute I den skitstaden på evigheter. Förvånar mig inte den har blivit översprungen av blattar, ser fortfarande inte massa blattar med Svenska tjejer dock. Inte mer än vad som är att förvänta då de är typ 20% av folket.
Sant. jag ser inte många svenska tjejer med ethnics, men det finns väldigt många ethnic killar ute på kvällarna iaf.

Ser många soyboy svenska killar med snygga tjejer, nästan alla svenska killar ser ut som spinkiga hipsters

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock
This Paki-looking Somalian-looking terrorist did good on Tinder in Norway and Sweden. Incel theory btfo

lifefuel thread for terrorist pheno

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad

God tier thread

Arabincel you are the GOAT

@volcelfatcel dunno if you’ve seen this already but this is a classic sex appeal maxing thread

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Black people can do well on tinder even if they are skinny. I used some of these pics of Jordan Clarskon (Nba player) who is unknown to girls in Scandinavia and he cleaned up there. Literally had 100+ likes after 12 hours with a bunch of Stacies.

@Blackgymmax @fogdart @TYRONELITEMOGGER @MentalcelTyronelite Thoughts on this experiment?

A guy also showed me some 4chan tinder experiments where a polish guy did experiment with MTN black guy who was getting 75+ Likes in 2 hours in Iceland(notice the location).
Matches were mtb-stacylites mostly.

Just chiming in,since i came across blackgymmax kakonge thread accidentally and then fogdart's kakoge hinge thread...
I usually don't care much about tinder experiments and stuff like these.

Also ,That polish guy did a few more chafish experiments with blacks in Scandinavia (Denmark,sweden,finland) and they were slaying hard, probably 99+ likes in 6-10 hours with HTN-chadlite black guys.
Also,he mentioned that most of the girls were DTF and messaged first and they were very sexual with the guy

It seems like blacks can slay hard in Scandinavia.

Try doing some black htn-chadlite fishes there both with and without gymcel body halo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12234, fogdart and Racky