GTFIH PLEASE HELP FUCK IM BALDING

Don't worry too much. But take a blood test before you hop on fin if you plan to, you can google the recommended list.

First thing to do is buying ketoconazole shampoo and minoxidil, then think about RU / fin
Would minox save me as well as keto shampoo? Fin really, really scares me. If I could just have a regime to hold me until I’m age 30 I’ll be happy.

Balding in your 20s starter pack | /r/starterpacks | Starter Packs | Know  Your Meme

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, wateriswet, Deleted member 4946 and 1 other person
You are beyond stupid. I lose 100+ hairs per wash and my hairline hasn’t moved in over 2 years since puberty and has remained just as thick.
You lose 100 per wash? Are you fucking sure bro? Lifefuel if true but I’m really paranoid. Are you absolutely sure? Like you can shed all day like if you run your hands through your hair you can get one to fall put every time. Please right now I’m stressing, can you see of hairs fall out of your head right now in the sink? I beg you I got class in 45 min and I don’t want to be stressed the entire 8 hour class.

You are beyond stupid. I lose 100+ hairs per wash and my hairline hasn’t moved in over 2 years since puberty and has remained just as thick.
Xd see you in a couple years.

You may not have a receiding hairline yet but you are thinning out

Dude I SHOULDNT have gone bald at age 20. It’s literally just accutane that either accelerated my hair loss, or caused it in the first place and it’s not even male pattern balding. My hairline is EXACTLY THE SAME as a year or two ago. The SAME.

Shut the fuck up man, everyday a new thread about the same topic. Accutane CAN'T trigger MPB.

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet
You lose 100 per wash? Are you fucking sure bro? Lifefuel if true but I’m really paranoid. Are you absolutely sure? Like you can shed all day like if you run your hands through your hair you can get one to fall put every time. Please right now I’m stressing, can you see of hairs fall out of your head right now in the sink? I beg you I got class in 45 min and I don’t want to be stressed the entire 8 hour class.
Yes because I don’t shed hairs throughout the day (you may do so keep that in mind of course)

I have curly hair so all my hairs stay in unless I wash then they all shed. i can say that counting them anywhere from 80-120 is normal for me per wash.

Shedding througout the day you need to keep an eye on though of course

Would minox save me as well as keto shampoo? Fin really, really scares me. If I could just have a regime to hold me until I’m age 30 I’ll be happy.
Ketoconazole deals with inflammation. You know you need that shampoo when your scalp becomes itchy. That's a 100% sign you're balding. Minoxidil boosts hair growth, and although I can't tell exactly what's the benefit of that (didn't research), I think it's better to at least keep your follicles running at all times.

PFS seems to indeed be a boogeyman, don't worry about it. Take blood test just to know what to do when you get sides while on it. Get yourself RU-58841 to begin with. If after months of usage you still shed and MPB manifests you can always hop on fin or apply topical fin/dut.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
How long does minox take to work and how long will it keep me alright??
A couple months. My Brothers beard grow full after 3.

As i said, it just grows new hair, it doesnt stop other hair from falling of. Thats why people combine it with fin or ru. I would try RU

Ketoconazole deals with inflammation. You know you need that shampoo when your scalp becomes itchy. That's a 100% sign you're balding. Minoxidil boosts hair growth, and although I can't tell exactly what's the benefit of that (didn't research), I think it's better to at least keep your follicles running at all times.

PFS seems to indeed be a boogeyman, don't worry about it. Take blood test just to know what to do when you get sides while on it. Get yourself RU-58841 to begin with. If after months of usage you still shed and MPB manifests you can always hop on fin or apply topical fin/dut.
Ok dude I want to avoid fin for the moment. Imagine getting life long erectile dysfunction from fucking fin? As well as acne and balding? Fuck that man.

Dude my scalp isn’t itchy at all? What the hell? I just notice hairs in the shower as well as I can sort of see my scalp. But I have NO CLUE if I’ve always been able to. I had long hair before the military that covered it. I’m so scared man please I beg you calm me I have class in like 30 min for 8 hours.

My temples are entirely intact my hairline is exactly the same.
Bro this means nothing

My hairline and temples are the same, but I have a diffuse thinning
(Never taken accutane or similar)

I went to hair doctor this week

She told me that It's genetic male baldness because of DHT
Not everyone starts losing hair from the temples

A couple months. My Brothers beard grow full after 3.

As i said, it just grows new hair, it doesnt stop other hair from falling of. Thats why people combine it with fin or ru. I would try RU
What the fuck is RU dude? And how long will just minox work for a guy like me?

Bro this means nothing

My hairline and temples are the same, but I have a diffuse thinning
(Never taken accutane or similar)

I went to hair doctor this week

She told me that It's genetic male baldness because of DHT
Not everyone starts losing hair from the temples
Ok so I could still be losing hair. Do you think I am? I can get a hair to fall out if I fuck with my hair at any point in the day. I don’t know if that’s normal for me. I remember shedding but it’s just I’m paranoid because I know accutane can ruin peoples lives. On top of this I see my scalp and have no idea if it was always this thin. I’m scared so so so scared

What the fuck is RU dude? And how long will just minox work for a guy like me?
Ru58841. It works different than fin. You can order it online.

You apply it directly on your scalp. So you dont mess with your dht

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and beyourself
Ru58841. It works different than fin. You can order it online.

You apply it directly on your scalp. So you dont mess with your dht
Wait dude so if I use that shit it’s basically like retin A is conpred to accutane? So it’s like a topical form of fin right? Will it save me you think??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemide and .👽.
Ok so I could still be losing hair. Do you think I am? I can get a hair to fall out if I fuck with my hair at any point in the day. I don’t know if that’s normal for me. I remember shedding but it’s just I’m paranoid because I know accutane can ruin peoples lives. On top of this I see my scalp and have no idea if it was always this thin. I’m scared so so so scared
Go to a fuckin hair doctor, that will analyse your scalp to see hair miniaturization

Ok dude I want to avoid fin for the moment. Imagine getting life long erectile dysfunction from fucking fin? As well as acne and balding? Fuck that man.

Dude my scalp isn’t itchy at all? What the hell? I just notice hairs in the shower as well as I can sort of see my scalp. But I have NO CLUE if I’ve always been able to. I had long hair before the military that covered it. I’m so scared man please I beg you calm me I have class in like 30 min for 8 hours.
I just told you PFS is not real, you moron. I freaked out as well, now I'm as calm as it gets. You can fight it, it's not a death sentence especially if you can't even tell whether it's MPB.

I just told you PFS is not real, you moron. I freaked out as well, now I'm as calm as it gets. You can fight it, it's not a death sentence especially if you can't even tell whether it's MPB.
Yeah I can’t tell yet. But somethings happening. Either I just shed a lot or I’m actually thinning. Either way I’m applying minox. I might get that RU shit ordered this afternoon. I don’t fuck around I want my hair. Does RU have a side effects?

Wait dude so if I use that shit it’s basically like retin A is conpred to accutane? So it’s like a topical form of fin right? Will it save me you think??
Ru is a research chemical not approved for humans (guess why...)
There is only 1 study done on monkeys (fuckin monkeys!!!) about this chemical
Only anectodal experiences

Go to a hair doctor instead of taking medical advice from an aspie forum

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
Yeah I can’t tell yet. But somethings happening. Either I just shed a lot or I’m actually thinning. Either way I’m applying minox. I might get that RU shit ordered this afternoon. I don’t fuck around I want my hair. Does RU have a side effects?
It can mess with cardiovascular but not in everyone. Not in me for sure. I could have gotten a fake though, I'm only using it for like a week.

I just took a shower and I think accutane triggered my MPB genes! I’m 20 years old and I counted the hairs that came out, if I go hard with both hands through my hair I can get like 40 hits to come out!

SOMEONE HELP! Did accutane trigger MPB? Or is it just unstoppable accutane thinning? Someone help me I’m so fucking scared....I can already see my scalp and I think it’s getting even thinner. Please god I’m so scared. Would finasteride even work? What the fuck does minoxidil even do? If I started it I wouldn’t be able to stop right?
Ketokenozle shampoo or however the fuck u spell it and start putting away money for a transplant. It’s just hair, my entire face is fucked

Have you tried it personally yet??
No i ordered it.
But the guy in the comments of my post is using it. And derek from moreplatesmoredates used it for months to test it. It works.

Yea its experimental but no way im gonna take fin and reduce 70% of my Dht levels and you are not even sure that it will help. The remaining 30% and your raised T levels can still fuck up your hair.

If you want to be 100% safe you need to take fin+ru

And minox for regrowth

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
Ketokenozle shampoo or however the fuck u spell it and start putting away money for a transplant. It’s just hair, my entire face is fucked
Dude that shits for inflammation. I don’t have any. My scalp isn’t itchy at all. I feel completely normal. Am I just tripping balls about something that doesn’t even exist? Because my scalp feels completely normal. And my temples are the same. The fuck?

Dude that shits for inflammation. I don’t have any. My scalp isn’t itchy at all. I feel completely normal. Am I just tripping balls about something that doesn’t even exist? Because my scalp feels completely normal. And my temples are the same. The fuck?
Ahhhhhhhhh I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die

Ahhhhhhhhh I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die I want to die
Me too man. Wish I had all the answers. Wish I knew what my fate was gonna be. Shits scary bro. You and me both. My scalp isn’t inflamed, I don’t feel any different, I have zero clue if my hair is actually falling out. Just scared for my future. Either way I’m using minoxidil. Scared man.

Dude, you are losing your mind over this and i don't blame you.

First of all, no one knows, much less in here, what is causing your hair to shed/fall. You really need to go to a doctor, even they don't know the cause pre inspection of the scalp, how the hell will people here know.
You really need to know the cause, don't throw random treatments, it doesn't work like that.

If it is MPB, you have: alfatradiol, ru58841 and CB-03-01. This are topicals. Minoxidil and Stemoxidine are hair growth stimulants, keep in mind: ON THE SCALP aplicantion, you will lose minox gains after you stop, there is nothing you can do the keep the hairs you gain with minox, if you get out of minox, AND, you will keep losing hair from adrogens if you are not taking anything other than minox.
Oral: God gift Fin and Dut.

If it is shed from accutane, you most likely will gain the hair back after treatment.

But please, go to a doctor, i am talking dermatologist and psychologist.

Dont go to doctors, they are dangerous!

Better ask on an incel forum

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
Get used to it baldy, hire hookers to lick your scalp for cope.

Dont go to doctors, they are dangerous!

Better ask on an incel forum
I have a hard time going to a dermatologist simply because I don’t have fucking health insurance and I’m in the military so I can’t find a good schedule to actually go to them during the week day. Fuck me man. I definitely need to hit up a dermatologist though.

I have a hard time going to a dermatologist simply because I don’t have fucking health insurance and I’m in the military so I can’t find a good schedule to actually go to them during the week day. Fuck me man. I definitely need to hit up a dermatologist though.

I guess self medicating minox wont hurt.

Respect for military service

I guess self medicating minox wont hurt.

Respect for military service
thanks dawg but yeah hopefully I’m not actually fucking balding but if I am fucking hell man shit is life ending. I need a fern ASAP.

Dude I don’t have health insurance and I’m in the military i don’t have weekends off until next fucking week. I can’t make an appointment. How much does it cost without health insurance?
max 100 bucks. I had it for 60

Simple test.
Your scalp seems thin only on top?

only ogremaxing will save you

Common side effect with accutane.

The whole thing is thin but I can’t really tell. Seems pretty fucking thin on top honestly yeah man.
Take a good look in the mirror, do you have miniaturized hair follicles (hair that are thinner and usually shorter than surrounding hair) where you are losing hair? Get a friend to take a look as well, and if you post a good picture we can give you a rough idea about whether if it is the Norwood Reaper or not.

I've been shedding around 200 hairs (yes I did count) a day since 13, now 22, still nw0 but hair is thin and and very frizzy compared to prepuberty.

However I won't say this is normal, just that I have extremely high levels of inflammation (scalp, gut) and high local estrogen--therefore hair keeps growing back even though I shed a lot. When I take aspirin, niacin and taurine, avoiding gluten, low fat, very high carbohydrates from fruit and root vegetables my hair shedding drops dramatically--even if I use force on my hair.

This would help regarding accutane induced hair loss.

If you are worried, and it would put your mind at ease, its not difficult to get the meds. There are websites specifically about fighting hair loss and they would have better information than here. Finasteride and minox are the most common meds. Finasteride inhibits DHT production, minox stimulates hair growth. You could also try many other meds, just go on one of these websites and read about it. Technically in the US you need a prescription for finasteride but there are a million sites you can order it from no prescription needed. Minox is a regular cheap over the counter drug they even have it sometimes at like CVS or walgreens. You are obviously worried about it so you should get the meds, they are cheap

Hahaha get fucked narcy ass fuck

Take a good look in the mirror, do you have miniaturized hair follicles (hair that are thinner and usually shorter than surrounding hair) where you are losing hair? Get a friend to take a look as well, and if you post a good picture we can give you a rough idea about whether if it is the Norwood Reaper or not.
View attachment 1024007

@Baldingman1998 @Gunnersup @Monk
I don’t even know who the fuck to @ anymore

@SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
If you are worried, and it would put your mind at ease, its not difficult to get the meds. There are websites specifically about fighting hair loss and they would have better information than here. Finasteride and minox are the most common meds. Finasteride inhibits DHT production, minox stimulates hair growth. You could also try many other meds, just go on one of these websites and read about it. Technically in the US you need a prescription for finasteride but there are a million sites you can order it from no prescription needed. Minox is a regular cheap over the counter drug they even have it sometimes at like CVS or walgreens. You are obviously worried about it so you should get the meds, they are cheap
Please look at my new video with the Imgur I just posted to diagnose me seriously I’m really fucking worried and stressed man

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Dude I’m worried because I have no idea what’s going on at all. I don’t know. I’m scared. People say not to take DHT for accutane hair loss. I don’t have the time to research this I’m on lunch break. I hate class I have so much stressful shit to do and this comes upon me? I’m so fucking worried. I’m actually shaking in pure anxiety right now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 6785 and SkinjobCatastrophe
If you noticed change there is a big chance that something is indeed going on, its not in your head if there was no real change on your hair you wouldn't have noticed anything in the first place,we know our body better than anybody we automatically know when something changed but to find out if its really genetic balding or just something else you need an expert

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
Please look at my new video with the Imgur I just posted to diagnose me seriously I’m really fucking worried and stressed man
I honestly cant tell, it looks fine to me but im not an expert. If you want a legitimate assessment youll need to go to a dermatologist and get tested. But either way you might as well take minox, maybe finasteride or some other topical anti-androgens. If you do minox and some topical anti androgen then it will have zero side effects
The post by @tiagomiguel had the best advice. No reason to worry about it when you could just take the minox and some anti androgen and put your mind at ease