[GTFIH] Post some people on here and I will show them to my GF, who will rate them.

@chaddyboi66 based on her ratings what's her pheno and feature preference?

Look especially at the pics @WanderingBurro posted and her responses to the men
Can't tell which pics align with her actual rating since they didn't load.

So I can only go based on her replies which suggest something akin to your pheno/colouring and maybe robust prettyboy, which also happens to have the broadest appeal in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Can't tell which pics align with her actual rating since they didn't load.

So I can only go based on her replies which suggest something akin to your pheno/colouring and maybe robust prettyboy, which also happens to have the broadest appeal in my opinion.
To see you need to click on "view attachment" ABOVE each rating to see which ratings correspond with which photos.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
She likes “ethnics” bascially?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Psychophilly, Xangsane and 1 other person
considering she doesn't exist and it's him, yes "she" likes ethnics
If he looks like his morphs than it’s definitely possible.

• WTF
To see you need to click on "view attachment" ABOVE each rating to see which ratings correspond with which photos.
I know but I make it a habit not to click on any files or links from this site, even if they're directly from here like a thread or pic tbh, just to be on the safe side ngl.

Going based off descending order I can also pretty much guess which pics align with which response, and going based off of that I'd say my answer largely remains the same of a darker tanned or swarthy pheno like yours and robust prettyboy features.

• +1
Maher
7292C72A 3194 4E07 B655 588B31E218F0

Basso
56D25B85 8D28 41FD 982D C9B6F5C2CC3B

Dunham
BFF432FD 4DC4 40C6 978A BED80D4C5C5D

Meeks

93D349DB 4A05 432F AB6D 3659EB023626

I’ll get some more black dudes at the borderline between light and darkskin to see where the cutoff is.

Last edited:
  • +1
I know but I make it a habit not to click on any files or links from this site, even if they're directly from here like a thread or pic tbh, just to be on the safe side ngl.
No worries
Going based off descending order I can also pretty much guess which pics align with which response, and going based off of that I'd say my answer largely remains the same of a darker tanned or swarthy pheno like yours and robust prettyboy features.
So basically her preference aligns with my pheno and masculinity very well?
I wonder if women tend to tailor their preferences based on the men they're with.
How ethnic does she seem to like them? She seems to like light ethnics because she said many times she doesn't like blond men.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and chaddyboi66
Maher

Basso

Dunham

Meeks

I’ll get some more black dudes at the borderline between light and darkskin to see where the cutoff is.
Please show example pics?

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
@HarrierDuBois

No worries
You can actually make pics visible in direct replies like this by just dragging them or by copy/pasting too, the same way you post pfps

Yes, and the fact that you're together also kind of speaks for itself tbh

I wonder if women tend to tailor their preferences based on the men they're with.
It's possible, yet one also can't deny the fact that the first partners they go for are also based on their preferences themselves, so it could end up just being a circular "chicken or the egg" debate ngl.

How ethnic does she seem to like them? She seems to like light ethnics because she said many times she doesn't like blond men.
Lightskinned ethnics and darker tanned/swarthy non-ethnics like Med prettyboys tbh

or even your pheno tbh

• +1
Maher

Basso

Dunham

Meeks

"8/10 but too masc"

"uhhhh 9/10 I like his lips and cheekbones!!!!!!! his lips are similar to my bf (me)"

"6/10 good body but black men arent my type (despite me being a muttoid)"

"8/10 nice coloring and lips (which girl doesn't use the word coloring after all?) but looks too menacing..."

here you go

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Xangsane and aesthetic beauty
IMG 0819
IMG 0244

Also this extremely autistic your girlfriend is going to think your a weirdo for doing this.

• JFL
No worries

Ethnic women prefer half ethnics to get the benefits of jbw but also to avoid outbreeding depression.

What do you mean
They want men with lighter skin and good caucasian features but they don’t want a fully white man because there are drawbacks to having interacial children.

• +1
Post more!

You can actually make pics visible in direct replies like this by just dragging them or by copy/pasting too, the same way you post pfps
Gotcha, thanks for the tip!
Yes, and the fact that you're together also kind of speaks for itself tbh
She called me "the most beautiful guy she's ever seen" and "not what she'd usually go for". She said she used to talk to guys who were taller and had beards but none wanted to settle down so she dropped them
It's possible, yet one also can't deny the fact that the first partners they go for are also based on their preferences themselves, so it could end up just being a circular "chicken or the egg" debate ngl.
She used to talk to more masc lads before with beards and muscles but she said none wanted to settle. She said one of them told that in front of her face, she dropped them and then he was later seen on social media "with a blonde" all the time, she said.
Lightskinned ethnics and darker tanned/swarthy non-ethnics like Med prettyboys tbh
I think looking at it that was her preference all along and not the bearded light Arabs with muscles she used to go for as she told me. @WanderingBurro
or even your pheno tbh
What would you describe my pheno as?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and aesthetic beauty
Alright she's with me now in the living room so here goes
"9 looks North African"
"10,lve guys with good hair and brows"
"6"
"7 looks like a thug"
Okay please do!

• Love it
"8/10 but too masc"

"uhhhh 9/10 I like his lips and cheekbones!!!!!!! his lips are similar to my bf (me)"

"6/10 good body but black men arent my type (despite me being a muttoid)"

"8/10 nice coloring and lips (which girl doesn't use the word coloring after all?) but looks too menacing..."

here you go
Were you right?
Alright she's with me now in the living room so here goes

"9 looks North African"

"10,lve guys with good hair and brows"

"6"

"7 looks like a thug"

Okay please do!

• Love it
They want men with lighter skin and good caucasian features but they don’t want a fully white man because there are drawbacks to having interacial children.
Her preferences are "arab, mixed or Latino".
Thoughts on what she said?

• +1
D6CFF8B0 EB7E 4338 9405 42B27505F517

• +1
I think this also proves what I was saying about Maher. I think this also explains your situation in BritBongLand.

• +1
That by yourself you look white or white passing, but when compared to people who are 100% white or tan you stand out as different.

Gotcha, thanks for the tip!

She called me "the most beautiful guy she's ever seen" and "not what she'd usually go for". She said she used to talk to guys who were taller and had beards but none wanted to settle down so she dropped them

She used to talk to more masc lads before with beards and muscles but she said none wanted to settle. She said one of them told that in front of her face, she dropped them and then he was later seen on social media "with a blonde" all the time, she said.

I think looking at it that was her preference all along and not the bearded light Arabs with muscles she used to go for as she told me. @WanderingBurro

What would you describe my pheno as?
Also she didn’t date guys that look like you?

The Gf in question

Images   2023 08 13T162700067

• JFL