GTFIH SmilePill is FUCKING BRUTAL on Tinder.

phukmikehok

phukmikehok

🏴‍☠️*Retired*🏴‍☠️
Thought i'll make this thread before I leave this site again soon when i get busy; to vouch for an EXTREMELY legit theory.

Saw numerous threads about niggas smiling and it boosting their results. I, falling for the memes here, didn't believe it would make a difference or it would be insignificant at best, but after seeing more and more proof, and smiling ht-normies doing as well as legit angry squinty chads in other people's experiments, I thought i'd try this shit myself.

I didn't want this to be true but it fucking is. I wanted myself to do badly because I didn't want to believe that all I had to do was "smile" to dramatically improve my results. I should mention I wore good fashion for that pic to. a chain, gold watch, tight black muscle fit shirt etc.

Guess fucking what? I mogged my 24H results from last week, in 57 mins by just changing the first pic. Second, third and fourth pic were same. First pic was angry squinty pic that i've posted before. One i'm using now I haven't posted here before but I was worried that "just smile theory" was legit after I put it on photofeeler and this happened.

JFL at thinking BIMAX will ascend you
JFL at thinking you need 15 lbs more muscle mass
JFL at thinking you need to lean down more
JFL at thinking tinder is an accurate way of gauging looks levels when a fucking facial expression can completely alter your results? like wtf man?

Just taking smiling pics

This site lied to me for years. I kept seeing people here mocking the "just smile" meme on here for ages and thought "yes maybe the redditors are retarded".

Turns out they were right all along. I'm probably going to beat my results by 4 fold in the 24 H period, I believe; and already gigamogged results of people with similar pheno and PSL as me. JUST BY SMILING. Maybe i'll post an update if i'm that bothered.

Anyone wants see the pics diiference, PM me.

Also I mogged the greatest ever Indian's 24H results within 90 minutes, using his smiling pics too. @Blackgymmax you were right about this nigga Akash Kumar being overrated in appeal to women, i guess. still think hes aesthetic asfk tho.

unironically thanks to @Niko69 . theres certain threads you come across on this site that are truly revolutionary and this whole smiling bullshit is truly gonna stick with me now from here on now.

tagging people that might be interested
@VicMackey @greeneyes @Preston @2000 @Xangsane

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ken, fogdart, Deleted member 15827 and 23 others
I have shit smile though

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 17829, p0lishsubhuman and 5 others
yeah the only way I ever have success on tinder is by smiling still only like 20 likes on the first day but its a massive improvement over my non-smiling results

of course tinder is still gaslighting chaddam only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ROTTING, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others
I have shit smile though
Fix teeth, get it straightened (if already isnt) and get it whitened

I get crest professional teeth whitening strips every 6 months

highly recommend yo guys do the same if you have a good smile and teeth

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Prettyboy, Biggdink and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and phukmikehok
Thought i'll make this thread before I leave this site again soon when i get busy; to vouch for an EXTREMELY legit theory.

Saw numerous threads about niggas smiling and it boosting their results. I, falling for the memes here, didn't believe it would make a difference or it would be insignificant at best, but after seeing more and more proof, and smiling ht-normies doing as well as legit angry squinty chads in other people's experiments, I thought i'd try this shit myself.

I didn't want this to be true but it fucking is. I wanted myself to do badly because I didn't want to believe that all I had to do was "smile" to dramatically improve my results. I should mention I wore good fashion for that pic to. a chain, gold watch, tight black muscle fit shirt etc.

Guess fucking what? I mogged my 24H results from last week, in 57 mins by just changing the first pic. Second, third and fourth pic were same. First pic was angry squinty pic that i've posted before. One i'm using now I haven't posted here before but I was worried that "just smile theory" was legit after I put it on photofeeler and this happened.

JFL at thinking tinder is an accurate way of gauging looks levels when a fucking facial expression can completely alter your results? like wtf man?

Just taking smiling pics

This site lied to me for years. I kept seeing people here mocking the "just smile" meme on here for ages and thought "yes maybe the redditors are retarded".

Turns out they were right all along. I'm probably going to beat my results by 4 fold in the 24 H period, I believe; and already gigamogged results of people with similar pheno and PSL as me. JUST BY SMILING. Maybe i'll post an update if i'm that bothered.

Also I mogged the greatest ever Indian's 24H results within 90 minutes, using his smiling pics too. @Blackgymmax you were right about this nigga Akash Kumar being overrated in appeal to women, i guess. still think hes aesthetic asfk tho.
View attachment 1748088

unironically thanks to @Niko69 . theres certain threads you come across on this site that are truly revolutionary and this whole smiling bullshit is truly gonna stick with me now from here on now.

You're very welcome Bhai, I'm glad some people take the time to actually read and try new stuff out!

• +1
Reactions: Loki and FailedNormieManlet
Interesting

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Niklaus Mikaelson
@badg96
Just smile bro
Badgee

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, copemaxxeer, Mouthbreath and 7 others
@ForeverRecession and the low trust pill on suicide watch

@Biggdink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Zeruel, Biggdink and 2 others
i drop 3 psl points when i smile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Zeruel
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234
Yah I guess bro

didnt do well enough given his PSL level when i ran him here. thought he'd do really well

mogged him 90 mins in; and gave him smiling pics too to compare

weird. still looks aesthetic to me tho
th

Just taking smiling pics

View attachment 1748088

unironically thanks to @Niko69 . theres certain threads you come across on this site that are truly revolutionary and this whole smiling bullshit is truly
could have usrd better pic of akash smiling

But I only have 8.5 teeth smile:feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I just smirk on some photos and it works well aswell atleast according to my results, but maybe I'm cucking myself and a big smile would do even better

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and phukmikehok
@ForeverRecession and the low trust pill on suicide watch

@Biggdink

Yes I’ve been preaching smile pill long before @Niko69 but Indians and autists kept denying it
Can’t believe people still think Muh psl matters
Harmony >>> features that make you look Muh striking @ForeverRecession

True high appeal Chads like @EasternRightWinger15 @Niko69 are rated Muh chad lite muh htn here :soy::soy::soy:

Muh guys like zyros mog brooo :soy:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Niklaus Mikaelson, Zeruel and 3 others
Smile adds +1 psl to any pic. I dont even do it anymore cause i consider it frauding, like squinching

• Hmm...
Yes I’ve been preaching smile pill long before @Niko69 but Indians and autists kept denying it

Can’t believe people still think Muh psl matters
Harmony >>> features that makes you look Muh striking @ForeverRecession

True high appeal Chads like @EasternRightWinger15 @Niko69 are rated Muh chad lite muh htn here :soy::soy::soy:

Muh guys like zyros mog brooo :soy:
I'm starting to think that its same with women being ultra caked in makeup or having big fake lips, I also don't think that majority of men find it attractive (like we would fuck them I guess but it's far from ideal, it's more of a niche) and same goes with the extreme features that this forum thinks are ideal for men

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Looks234, Zeruel and 1 other person
I'm starting to think that its same with women being ultra caked in makeup or having big fake lips, I also don't think that majority of man find it attractive (like we would fuck them I guess but it's far from ideal, it's more of a niche) and same goes with the extreme features that this forum thinks are ideal for men
I’ve seen pretty girls ruin their faces with fillers and shit

Brutal female gaze

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Looks234, Zeruel and 2 others
I’ve seen pretty girls ruin their faces with fillers and shit

Brutal female gaze
and people still don't think that gaze theory is legit when same goes even for women

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Looks234 and Biggdink
You always want to check the teeth of the new horse you’re looking to purchase.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Richard_Hungwell
I just smirk on some photos and it works well aswell atleast according to my results, but maybe I'm cucking myself and a big smile would do even better
I guess I cucked myself hard cos I went for a complete opposite vibe. From angry squinchy pic to big smile pic

I should mention' Im pretty low trust looking (facial hair, dark dense PCT thick brows, hunter eyes , dark hair etc) so prolly looked intimidating.

Unironically thought it would look "low T" to smile. but holy shit. Just Smiling rn has added more to my results than the next 10-15 lbs of muscle mass I would prolly gain from grinding in gym for ages probably would.

also it was just a pic in my house with a white wall in the background. No fancy environment or setting (which I might prolly do too this weekend). Just a nice, big smile with good clothes on. I have teethmaxxed before tho (professional whitening with dentist in early 2019 , and teeth strips since then on and off plus do take good care of teeth in general) so that helps I guess ... Mainly it's prolly the vibe, I believe.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Niklaus Mikaelson and EasternRightWinger15
bro don't destroy my hopes like that :hnghn:😂

• JFL
Only works if you have nice straight white teeth with no gaps, good tooth-to-gum ratio, wide mouth/palate, minimal buccal corridors, and cheek fat distribution that doesn't cuck you when elevated.

A lot of people look worse when they smile...but if you have a nice smile it's a great halo.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 19548, turkproducer and 1 other person
I guess I cucked myself hard cos I went for a complete opposite vibe. From angry squinchy pic to big smile pic

I should mention' Im pretty low trust looking (facial hair, dark dense PCT thick brows, hunter eyes , dark hair etc) so prolly looked intimidating.

Unironically thought it would look "low T" to smile. but holy shit. Just Smiling rn has added more to my results than the next 10-15 lbs of muscle mass I would prolly gain from grinding in gym for ages probably would.

also it was just a pic in my house with a white wall in the background. No fancy environment or setting (which I might prolly do too this weekend). Just a nice, big smile with good clothes on. I have teethmaxxed before tho (professional whitening with dentist in early 2019 , and teeth strips since then on and off plus do take good care of teeth in general) so that helps I guess ... Mainly it's prolly the vibe, I believe.
yeah I also feel like when you are very low trust you want to balance it out with a more warm expression as again you would probably not be intimidating only for women that have a very specific niche

that might be the reason why in your case the difference is so dramatic

• +1
Reactions: phukmikehok
I have horrible lips so smiling isn't an option for me

a good smile is a gigantic looks boost. i used to hear so much shit in highschool about girls loving guys with nice smiles

• +1
Reactions: MorningNorwood and Niklaus Mikaelson
looking like a cute approachable chad > aspie angry looking squinting mf
funny seeing some people on this site go backwards in terms of women
the just get a haircut, wear nice clothes and smile DOES WORK given you have a good enough face kek

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Chadeep, phukmikehok and 1 other person

10-15lbs of muscle will just up your results with post wall roasties (21+) so theres no point

• JFL
Reactions: phukmikehok
@Chadethnic101
@FailedNormieManlet
@fogdart

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Over for my crossbite smile :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Smilepill is legit, I’ve had girls compliment me on smile before. Angry face is just autistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadethnic101, phukmikehok and 1 other person
Damn mirin bro
Nice little hack we all need to implement!

I have a slightly gummy smile with an average palate. The smilepill has honestly been the most brutal for me

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
I have a slightly gummy smile with an average palate. The smilepill has honestly been the most brutal for me
I had some minimal gum countering done, although not because a gummy smile, but Ive heard it's done for gummy smiles as well, might be worth looking into

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and justadude
I had some minimal gum countering done, although not because a gummy smile, but Ive heard it's done for gummy smiles as well, might be worth looking into
I'm going to my dentist in a few weeks for cleaning, gonna definitely ask about this

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and phukmikehok
I'm a poorfag w/ slightly crooked teeth that shouldve gotten invisalign yrs ago so I'm gonna cope and say smiling doesn't matter until then:ogre:

FacePill and Racepill is more brutal

Autist here finding that a good smile is attractive to girls :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Indeed, the Smile pill is legit
2385986 d39
IMG 8709
FBA7D16E 9EC9 4DA1 9A08 7A05E02FEB8F

@whiteissuperior @looksmaxxer234 @tyronelite @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq y'all better start smiling in your pics.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Chadeep, Mouthbreath and 4 others
Smiling will never boost the amount of pussy you get. People here get deluded into thinking matches = more sex. Thats wrong. The only thing I would say is you should never mean mug and look angry in your photos. Women will instinctually avoid you because you will look like a threat.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Smiling will never boost the amount of pussy you get. People here get deluded into thinking matches = more sex. Thats wrong. The only thing I would say is you should never mean mug and look angry in your photos. Women will instinctually avoid you because you will look like a threat.
> People here get deluded into thinking matches = more sex. Thats wrong.

Legit. White dudes always get more matches than blacks and other ethnics but women are more sexual with black dudes. Niko gets way more matches than any Tyrone I've used on Tinder but most Tyrones will outslay Niko in a heartbeat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadeep, Looks234 and 2 others
Might as well rope if you have a narrow palate

Legit. White dudes always get more matches than blacks and other ethnics but women are more sexual with black dudes. Niko gets way more matches than any Tyrone I've used on Tinder but most Tyrones will outslay Niko in a heartbeat.
I mean, if I had the time and wanted I'm quite sure I'd have one girl for every single day of the year

• +1
Reactions: Loki and fogdart

Just taking smiling pics

View attachment 1748088

Pm

This^ tbh. As I've shown you, my tinder pics suck. So I used Austin Dunham pics to catfish girls on hinge since I can pull of his look with a low fade. It only took 10 matches before I got sex. She literally said shes down to come over and get BBC'd. Jfl @ 30000 matches for 7 lays lmao, waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, fogdart and Looks234

Legit. White dudes always get more matches than blacks and other ethnics but women are more sexual with black dudes
Goddamn. It feels good being black.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19103 and fogdart