[GTFIH] This cryptocurrency is about to explode : UltraSafe

ProfessionalGymcel

ProfessionalGymcel

Iron
It's the next SafeMoon. 100x-1000x potential.
I personally bought 3T of UltraSafe.
Do your own researches.

05/08/21 - 4:57 PM - UTC+2 :
$0.00000000468045

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShineBright, Deleted member 14392, Crusile and 17 others
Do your own researches.

05/08/21 - 4:43 PM - UTC+2 :
$0.00000000467216
View attachment 1256534

I hate how they make this so difficult to buy i got the metamask wallet connected to pancake swap.

But it won't let me buy binance coin and the website doesn't work in the UK?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 3828
I hate how they make this so difficult to buy i got the metamask wallet connected to pancake swap.

But it won't let me buy binance coin and the website doesn't work in the UK?

You can buy BNB through FTX, Kucoin and Gate.io if you can't buy through Binance.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
u guys dont learn :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 14918 and 12 others
u guys dont learn :lul:
They like to pretend like they aren't pulling the slot machine lever in Vegas, gives them the fantasy that they'll be the next millionaire

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mfk, 5'8manlet, Yuya Moggershima and 9 others
crypto is one big circle jerking bullshit muhh i invested earlier than the other fomoers i am a good investor :what: i am happy crypto colapsed again finally everyone is quiet about it

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 6695 and 4 others
Crypto is cope. Its just a gold rush get rich quick scheme. If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is. While some people got rich of bitcoin, most cyrpto currency is shitcoin.

Most crypto is finctional currency which has no real world application. To my knowledge the only thing it is useful for is buying illgeal products off the dark web because its untraceable.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, N1666, Lev Peshkov and 5 others
I can understand your skepticism.
Just know that I've not been on this website for almost a year and I came back only to share this with you. Invest or not, it won't change anything to me. I'm just giving you an opportunity to make a ton of money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
SpecificBackFantail max 1mb

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, Atem Rah, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262
how do you know ?

shitcoin are cope,
80% of people lost money
the money you made come from the other investors, who didn't sell quick enough and lost 40% of their investement.
If someone read this, and buy this coin 80% of them will lose money. 15% will be breakeven or slight winner and 5% will win at least +50%

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, mulattomaxxer, ProAcktiv and 4 others
Do your own researches.

$0.00000000468045
View attachment 1256545

how do i get educate on this stuff? where do i need to serch

Update :

06/08/21 - 3:17 PM - UTC+2 :
$0.00000000658699

Made 6,000$ in 24h.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 14854 and 3 others
what is '3T' ?

just made me stiff

And I'm not selling anything. My 20,500$ (ATM) will be worth more than 100,000$ before the end of the month and I will be a multimillionaire before the end of the year.
The cryptomarket as a whole is finally recovering from May 19th when Elon Musk and China FUD the cryptomarket. BTC is about to pass it's 41K$ resistance.
When it will break it's previous ATH of ~65K$, we will be in full blown alt season and that's when UltraSafe will moon out the fucking Earth because the new investors will discover a serious product in UltraSafe.

what is '3T' ?
3 Trillions UltraSafe meaning 3,000,000,000,000 UltraSafe. I bought this for approximately 11,500$ and it's now worth 20,500$ but it's only the beginning.

To anyone reading this, I don't care that you believe me or not and that you invest or not. I have nothing to gain from you investing, UltraSafe will succeed whether you're part of the trip or not.
I'm not investing my money randomly. I'm an engineer and I've been studying cryptocurrencies 16/24h - 7/7 since January when I realized the potential it had. I failed many time and spent quite some money before discovering this crypto in which I believe 100%. I know what I'm doing and I want to share this opportunity with you by pure kindness. Congrats to those that will take action and make money.

Anyway, this thread will be forever here as a proof of me being a fool or a "genius". Time will tell.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, Edgar, Deleted member 7098 and 3 others
Crypto is cope. Its just a gold rush get rich quick scheme. If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is. While some people got rich of bitcoin, most cyrpto currency is shitcoin.

Most crypto is finctional currency which has no real world application. To my knowledge the only thing it is useful for is buying illgeal products off the dark web because its untraceable.
Crypto is cope for broke boys like yourself. Of course you won’t make shit investing the $100 you borrowed from your mom. If you’re not a brainlet & have decent capital to begin with you can make a killing.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: N1666, ChadFucksYourOneitis and mulattomaxxer
And I'm not selling anything. My 20,500$ (ATM) will be worth more than 100,000$ before the end of the month and I will be a multimillionaire before the end of the year.
The cryptomarket as a whole is finally recovering from May 19th when Elon Musk and China FUD the cryptomarket. BTC is about to pass it's 41K$ resistance.
When it will break it's previous ATH of ~65K$, we will be in full blown alt season and that's when UltraSafe will moon out the fucking Earth because the new investors will discover a serious product in UltraSafe.

3 Trillions UltraSafe meaning 3,000,000,000,000 UltraSafe. I bought this for approximately 11,500$ and it's now worth 20,500$ but it's only the beginning.

To anyone reading this, I don't care that you believe me or not and that you invest or not. I have nothing to gain from you investing, UltraSafe will succeed whether you're part of the trip or not.
I'm not investing my money randomly. I'm an engineer and I've been studying cryptocurrencies 16/24h - 7/7 since January when I realized the potential it had. I failed many time and spent quite some money before discovering this crypto in which I believe 100%. I know what I'm doing and I want to share this opportunity with you by pure kindness. Congrats to those that will take action and make money.

Anyway, this thread will be forever here as a proof of me being a fool or a "genius". Time will tell.
JFL, dont try to educate ppl about crypto if you are recomending to buy scams :lul:

Small update : my scam is doing great today :

07/08/21 - 12:22 AM - UTC+2 :
$0.00000000802380
Capture dcran 2021 08 07 121842

See you tomorrow for another update on my scam.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
We honestly have to start considering which stocks to buy especially now with the ‘pandemic’ and possible hyperinflation.

I’ve read that Bill Gates bought a whole bunch of land and is now the leading independent farm owner in the US.

People say he’s doing it to limit the amount of crops grown to create a food shortage. He’s part of the depopulation scheme.

Wouldn’t it make sense to invest in stocks associated with the production of food, as the demand will rise? Or is it the other way around?

07/08/21 - 6:08PM - UTC+2 :
$0.00000000872268
$27,005

Do your own researches.

$0.00000000468045
View attachment 1256545

LOL.

I actually have some OneMoon. Which dropped like 50% ro more from when i bought.
Dunno if kinda the same?

crypto is one big circle jerking bullshit muhh i invested earlier than the other fomoers i am a good investor :what: i am happy crypto colapsed again finally everyone is quiet about it
I sold some but not much. and what i sold i already rebought again. I guestimate this year, we may get a rally again from like october to december.
But yeah, a big gamble. Hav no idea what will really happen. Summer alays sucks for crypto, that I do know

Fast And Furious Bet GIF by The Fast Saga

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Fuck off dnrd

how do i buy , i dont have ID

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
should i buy ultrasafe or checoin

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
nigga i'm waiting for a dip but everything just keeps going up

nigga i'm waiting for a dip but everything just keeps going up
It will not dip before the moon.
If I were you, I wouldn't wait.

• +1
lol i know, i saw it as it was the very bottom, but was like "nah, this is too premature, it'll go down even more" :forcedsmile:. After the big crypto crash, whenever the coin prices went up, there was generally a major pullback that followed, but it doesn't seem to be the case at the moment. It just keeps going up

We live and we learn

Last edited:
lol i know, i saw it as it was the very bottom, but was like "nah, this is too premature, it'll go down even more" :forcedsmile:. After the big crypto crash, whenever the coin prices went up, there was generally a major pullback that followed, but it doesn't seem to be the case at the moment. It just keeps going up

We live and we learn
I bought back very early on in the dip. causing I to early to time the bottom of the dipp perfectly. But that I ain't never gonna acheive. I always get greedy when a dump of like 2% is happening, i just start buying trying to catch the falling knife.

• +1
I bought back very early on in the dip. causing I to early to time the bottom of the dipp perfectly. But that I ain't never gonna acheive. I always get greedy when a dump of like 2% is happening, i just start buying trying to catch the falling knife.
what coins are you investin in rn?

what coins are you investin in rn?
I think i own.
harmony
hmochi(mochiswap)
onemoon
chainlink
etherium
monero
cardano
bitcoin

• +1
You guys have no fcking idea what you're doing I'm not surprised that you're getting rekt. :ROFLMAO:

08/08/21 - 1:10AM - UTC+2 :
$0.00000000905924
$27,868

I made 6,000$ today, I hope that tomorrow will be more kind to me. :feelswah:

See you tomorrow guys, good night.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6695
So what use does it have? 🤨

• +1
Reactions: TrueMack
08/08/21 - 5:15PM - UTC+2 :
$0.00000000992557
$30,565

I'll make frequent update until I made 1,000,000$ and then I'll probably leave this forum for good and have fun. :)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Gaia262 and Baldingman1998
you better dump as soon as the coin lose its hype

Is this one buyable on Exodus?
If you're asking these kind of noob question, you have no business trading crypto. Watch hundreds of Youtube videos, read hundreds of reddit threads and then you will know how to invest properly.