[GTFIH] This cryptocurrency is about to explode : UltraSafe

5 months in, now.
Ultra

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 9641 and Deleted member 6128
so was this guy right or na?
+90% orso, since the made suggestion.
bitcoin was at 40,000 back than, now roughly 60,000. So bitcoin went +50% roughly

So it outperformed bitcoin.
But still quit far away from a claim like exploding or mooning, 90% is quit good though.

Luckily for me the bets I placed in smaller coins in August and Septmber, payed of better gains than 90%. (i went into metaverse and game related cryptos mainly). I think mine smaller coins bets must have gone for sure above 300%

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, TheMewingBBC, rydofx and 2 others
bitcoin was at 40,000 back than, now roughly 60,000. So bitcoin went +50% roughly

So it outperformed bitcoin.
But still quit far away from a claim like exploding or mooning, 90% is quit good though.

Luckily for me the bets I placed in smaller coins in August and Septmber, payed of better gains than 90%. (i went into metaverse and game related cryptos mainly). I think mine smaller coins bets must have gone for sure above 300%
how did u learn this shit?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
how did u learn this shit?
crypto, metaverse, etc.. Is such a new marketplace. That there isn't really any books or school like type of comprehensive information out here.
So, I learned about it. through reading about it. When projects posted their whitepapers on medium.com and Q&A's sessions. And also listening to interviews. And videos also on youtube. And knowing a person that was more on the forefront of crypto projects; giving some suggestions to projects that looked promissing. It's also good to know the team behind crypto projects, but it's hard to know if not spending time going deper into discord servers and stuff, trying to befriend them a bit. That's how it is with smaller crypto projects investings.

the bigger crypto's is a bit easier. Most proven to exist for some time, and proven they have good functionality for certain things.

If one doesn't undertand crypto. but lik to be in it. I would suggest spreading it over. Bitcoin, ethereum, chainlink and cardano now. but one could as well addanother 4, from the top for more spread.

I'm personally irrisponsibly long in metverse crytpos and game related cryptos. But they are to high risk, for most I think

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
It's still only 4.5M$ MC, it can explode any second, there's a lot of things done behind the scenes. As you said, I'm up 90% so it doesn't matter a lot to me but I'm really confident that with what is going behind the scenes. We're going parabolic very soon.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and .👽.
It's still only 4.5M$ MC, it can explode any second, there's a lot of things done behind the scenes. As you said, I'm up 90% so it doesn't matter a lot to me but I'm really confident that with what is going behind the scenes. We're going parabolic very soon.
how did u learn about this? curious on how ppl can be sure that it will do well

how did u learn about this? curious on how ppl can be sure that it will do well

Well, I discovered it using Reddit on May the 15th when it made an ATH before crashing because of Tesla/China FUD. I had a lot of experience with BSC coins and I knew that this coin wasn't like the others so I followed it all the way through to it's all time low in August at which point I bought 10K$ in.
Since then, they never stopped developping utility for it, and the launchpad is really near, it's on testing with the members right now. Feel free to join the Telegram and follow their Twitter or watch AMAs on YouTube, I think we're going much higher very soon.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
dumping 1k on this soon.

• +1
Reactions: ProfessionalGymcel
dumping 1k on this soon.
i see now +25%, since made the suggestion.
bitcoin was at 40,000 back than, now roughly 46,000. So bitcoin went +15% roughly.
So still beating Bitcoin by a margin

Ultrasert

i see now +25%, since made the suggestion.
bitcoin was at 40,000 back than, now roughly 46,000. So bitcoin went +15% roughly.
So still beating Bitcoin by a margin

View attachment 1447559
Yeah I saw that it got hacked recently too. There really isn't any good coin to invest that will 500x in a week right now.

Yeah I saw that it got hacked recently too.
ni idea what that means
There really isn't any good coin to invest that will 500x in a week right now.
LMAO, at unrealistic expectations. 500x = insane.
My best crypto bets (besides buying bitcoin in summer 2020 when it was 10K, (so now 4x), and every normie hated bitcoin):
* defikingdoms, (jewels) (9x)
* Decentraland (mana). (5x)
* Terra (luna) (2x)

My losses picks, I like to forget :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nosemaxxing
ni idea what that means

LMAO, at unrealistic expectations. 500x = insane.
My best crypto bets (besides buying bitcoin in summer 2020 when it was 10K, and every normie hated bitcoin):
* defikingdoms, (jewels)
* Decentraland (mana).
* Terra (luna)

My losses picks, I like to forget :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My linkies are shrinking :(

My linkies are shrinking :(
i dunno what that means.

but I got hit hard the last couple of weeks as well.
Portfolio went from 18.5K to now 16K. AND, I even added like 1.5K of own inputs.

I am thinking, that better times will be ahead.
But that can be totally wrong also.

If I'm wrong than:
2991.jpg

i dunno what that means.

but I got hit hard the last couple of weeks as well.
Portfolio went from 18.5K to now 16K. AND, I even added like 1.5K of own inputs.

I am thinking, that better times will be ahead.
But that can be totally wrong also.

If I'm wrong than:
2991.jpg
I am a chainlinker stinky linky gang gang.

I am a chainlinker stinky linky gang gang.
I also own some limited amount of Chainlink. It's been a loser in 2021, I see. before 2021, it was a massive winner.

I also own some limited amount of Chainlink. It's been a loser in 2021, I see. before 2021, it was a massive winner.
I am still holding I bought in late 2017.

• Love it
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I am still holding I bought in late 2017.
you must have had massive gains than. 100x
Chainlink was on fire, from 2017-early 2021.

if you input 1000 usd in 2017.
than now 100.000 uSD

Mirin the gains

• +1
Reactions: 0kami123
you must have had massive gains than. 100x
Chainlink was on fire, from 2017-early 2021.

if you input 1000 usd in 2017.
than now 100.000 uSD

Mirin the gains
my main gains were from amd when its 1.96. Shitty thing is neither of these are enough to afford a place.

• +1
my main gains were from amd when its 1.96. Shitty thing is neither of these are enough to afford a place.
Mirin.
I only had, minor gains with gme. Like 500usf gains Orso, om 1300 usd buying.
Unfortunately I had to sell recently, because I needed the money to fund my crypto buyings.

Is it important to own realestate?

Having half to buy a home is good also. Most need to borrow 80%

Mirin.
I only had, minor gains with gme. Like 500usf gains Orso, om 1300 usd buying.
Unfortunately I had to sell recently, because I needed the money to fund my crypto buyings.

Is it important to own realestate?

Having half to buy a home is good also. Most need to borrow 80%
Having a roof over your head is priority number 1 for me rn. In every single way its a net gain.

• +1
Having a roof over your head is priority number 1 for me rn. In every single way its a net gain.
Renting is also okay. For some time. imo.

Renting is not that bad often, as people make it out to be. Depending on the hight of the rent obviously.

Last edited:
Hope you cashed out at the top, OP.
F45962B6 2769 4294 9E7D A696477FC00E

• JFL
Reactions: Paroxysm, Deleted member 9641, Cidre enjoyer and 2 others
Hope you cashed out at the top, OP.
View attachment 1448302
He guesitmated moon, so he should had stayed in. If he beleived in the project. Can't jump out than; at 90% gains orso

It was a real enjoyment, for me. to discuss this crypto, and crypto in general. With this guy. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Below the highlights :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah, that's the reason why I'm going to be a millionnaire and you're going to stay poor, because you're lazy.
In the end I don't give a shit whether you decide to take the train with me or not I will still be a millionnaire before 2022.
You're dumb as fuck my dude, you'll never be rich this way. Try to be a bit more humble and learn from other guys who are trying to bring you real knowledge.
There is no need to be humble when you can back it up. I worked extra hard for probably two thousand hours since January 2021 when I realized the monstruous potential that has crypto. ..and then you have apes like you that just come with their lazy attitude telling me I know nothing, that I should fuck off and that they don't want me to succeed.
Bro to be honest, you're just jealous of me because you're a lazy fuck,
you'll be on this forum for 10 more years while dreaming for a better life and I'll be living rent free in your head because you know that I'll be living your dream life in 2 months from now.
you know nothing about crypto, you're not even able to do a single research because you're not able to put in the necessary work to understand what is going on.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, noodlelover and RIPPED IRL
He guesitmated moon, so he should had stayed in. If he beleived in the project. Can't jump out than; at 90% gains orso

It was a real enjoyment, for me. to discuss this crypto, and crypto in general. With this guy. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Below the highlights :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: You tried to warn him.

Pretty easy question to ask with any investment. "How easy would it be for some one else to come along and replicate it?". Some one could come long and create "Maximum Safe" tomorrow, and there's already a dozen clones of safe moon with slight variations.

• JFL
:ROFLMAO: You tried to warn him.

Pretty easy question to ask with any investment. "How easy would it be for some one else to come along and replicate it?". Some one could come long and create "Maximum Safe" tomorrow, and there's already a dozen clones of safe moon with slight variations.
it's over for meme-coins.
the almost only people in new meme-coins making money, are the owners of it. Whom can maybe find 300 dudes to put up each $1000 on average; and than run with a ruggpull away with that $300.000

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
it's over for meme-coins.
the almost only people in new meme-coins making money, are the owners of it. Whom can maybe find 300 dudes to put up each $1000 on average; and than run with a ruggpull away with that $300.000
It's really hard to predict which things dumb money will turn into pump and dumps. It was penny stocks in the 90s, worthless junk companies with no value proposition before the dot com bust, meme stocks a year or two ago, meme coins a year ago.

I also don't think it's possible to predict which specific pieces of shit are going to pump and how far they are going to pump, so you always have some idiots that make money, but only by dumb luck and every one else loosing money.

Even if you start your own coin, there's a good chance it won't be successful and you'll have wasted a ton of money on promotion and advertising.

I believe the market is mostly efficient, and even though some people may have winning streaks, without starting a company, or solo operation and working a very long time and very intelligently to dominate a niche, in the long run you don't make money. Every so often a new sector of the economy will be created, like crypto, or the internet, or the railroads, and they'll be opportunities to invest in solid long term operations before the smart money and just hold because the big investment firms can't invest in something until it becomes main stream acceptable enough that their clients wouldn't be pissed, so you can get in before them. But those opportunities are rare.

It's really hard to predict which things dumb money will turn into pump and dumps. It was penny stocks in the 90s, worthless junk companies with no value proposition before the dot com bust, meme stocks a year or two ago, meme coins a year ago.

I also don't think it's possible to predict which specific pieces of shit are going to pump and how far they are going to pump, so you always have some idiots that make money, but only by dumb luck and every one else loosing money.

Even if you start your own coin, there's a good chance it won't be successful and you'll have wasted a ton of money on promotion and advertising.

I believe the market is mostly efficient, and even though some people may have winning streaks, without starting a company, or solo operation and working a very long time and very intelligently to dominate a niche, in the long run you don't make money. Every so often a new sector of the economy will be created, like crypto, or the internet, or the railroads, and they'll be opportunities to invest in solid long term operations before the smart money and just hold because the big investment firms can't invest in something until it becomes main stream acceptable enough that their clients wouldn't be pissed, so you can get in before them. But those opportunities are rare.
defi and metaverse and NFT. seemed to be the hype of the recent past, in crypto land.

Luckily. I was and still am. In a few Defi and Metaverse crypto projects already since septmber orso.
They may pump more, for the next period.
But in the end, only the good ones will remain/last. Both Defi and metaverse, are actually fullfillling a practical function, so there is room for them to exist long term. Because people wanna and can use them.

• +1
defi and metaverse and NFT. seemed to be the hype of the recent past, in crypto land.

Luckily. I was and still am. In a few Defi and Metaverse crypto projects already since septmber orso.
They may pump more, for the next period.
But in the end, only the good ones will remain/last. Both Defi and metaverse, are actually fullfillling a practical function, so there is room for them to exist long term. Because people wanna and can use them.
Meta verse is about picking the right metaverse. Maybe I should diversify some of my capital into a few, but it seems really easy for shit coins to through together some cheap unreal demo, vomit up a white paper, call themselves a metaverse token, get press, collect a pump for some random period of time and then rug pull.

I haven't heavily researched the space, so I could be wrong but I wouldn't be surprised if none of the existing metaverse tokens wind up being the ones that succeed.

The thing with complex coding projects, like a meta verse would be, is that they experience code rot over time, accrue bugs as complexity increases, fail to keep up with moving technology, and are eventually replaced by something newer and better. This is why second life is not the metaverse.

It's also why I don't expect a metaverse to succeed, take off, and maintain dominance until near human level artificial intelligence has replaced most programming languages. When programs and simulations are just adaptive intelligent systems, not requiring human input to update. Or if unreal engine itself has enough open world type code, that the metaverse (non-engine) side code would be relatively light, and easy to update and maintain, which I don't believe is the case.

Metaverse tokens might be a good 2-4 year short term gamble. I don't know.

Last edited:
Meta verse is about picking the right metaverse.
true that.
likely only a bunch can exist. maybe not 1 winner takes all. but more like with social media. In the end only like 6 platforms succeed (facebook, twitter, insta, pinterest, etc..).
Like 2 or 3 main ones.
And the another few, more niche ones.
Maybe I should diversify some of my capital into a few, but it seems really easy for shit coins to through together some cheap unreal demo, vomit up a white paper, call themselves a metaverse token, get press, collect a pump for some random period of time and then rug pull.
yeah, can be.
Best to buy an already working or launched metaverse crypto than.
The ones further, beyond just a dema video.
I haven't heavily researched the space, so I could be wrong but I wouldn't be surprised if none of the existing metaverse tokens wind up being the ones that succeed.
could be. Maybe Facebook will take (or even buy?) all?
But there is for sure also room for niche.

I myself am most heavy involved in metaverse and defi.
I love the high interest rates that exists in some spaces of defi.

The thing with complex coding projects, like a meta verse would be, is that they experience code rot over time, accrue bugs as complexity increases, fail to keep up with moving technology, and are eventually replaced by something newer and better. This is why second life is not the metaverse.

It's also why I don't expect a metaverse to succeed, take off, and maintain dominance until near human level artificial intelligence has replaced most programming languages. When programs and simulations are just adaptive intelligent systems, not requiring human input to update. Or if unreal engine itself has enough open world type code, that the metaverse (non-engine) side code would be relatively light, and easy to update and maintain, which I don't believe is the case.

to add.
facebook is jumping in it. They even changed their name.
I think Suckerberg, has borderline unlimited capital and resources he can deploy. To make something of this.

Imethashjkl

• Love it
Meta verse is about picking the right metaverse. Maybe I should diversify some of my capital into a few, but it seems really easy for shit coins to through together some cheap unreal demo, vomit up a white paper, call themselves a metaverse token, get press, collect a pump for some random period of time and then rug pull.

Maybe Facebook will win the Metaverse battle.

• +1
Maybe Facebook will win the Metaverse battle.

So, facebook has stated that they are not going to try to build the metaverse but only build tools that other metaverses can use, or support it in other ways. Maybe an API to connect metaverses.

But big companies lie all the time, so it would be funny if facebook comes out with an actual metaverse.

• +1
even the name of the coin is a meme, it's basically telling you it's garbage. people will make money while it's pumping but there's gonna be a lot of bag holders left

• So Sad
even the name of the coin is a meme, it's basically telling you it's garbage. people will make money while it's pumping but there's gonna be a lot of bag holders left
5 months later.
Ultrasafe still not moon. today you would be at Break even, from 5 august. So it sucks

Ulstrasaafe

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, noodlelover and Patient A
So where are your millions now?

• +1
Reactions: metagross
he is shorting, now he is milli

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
I invest in bog coin

So where are your millions now?
Dude made the worst investment suggestion ever. Which is okay, can happen.
Butvhe was being giga cocky and dickhead about it. Which is not cool. And gets exposed.

Screenshot 20221121 120556

All invested money would be worthless now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
Crypto is cope. Its just a gold rush get rich quick scheme. If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is. While some people got rich of bitcoin, most cyrpto currency is shitcoin.

Most crypto is finctional currency which has no real world application. To my knowledge the only thing it is useful for is buying illgeal products off the dark web because its untraceable.
Make an only fans then

caged at this thread