[GTFIH] This cryptocurrency is about to explode : UltraSafe

When I'll reach 1,000,000$, I'll randomly give 100$ to 10 people who invested. ;)

• Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998
If you're asking these kind of noob question, you have no business trading crypto. Watch hundreds of Youtube videos, read hundreds of reddit threads and then you will know how to invest properly.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Yeah, that's the reason why I'm going to be a millionnaire and you're going to stay poor, because you're lazy.
LOL @ assuming I'm poor. And also for assuming I'm lazy.

LOL @ assuming I'm poor. And also for assuming I'm lazy.

is it too late to buy ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, TheMewingBBC, oldcelloser and 1 other person
09/08/21 - 4:37 PM - UTC+2 :
$0.0000000112324
$34,752

When I'll reach 1,000,000$, I'll randomly give 100$ to 10 people who invested. ;)
are you millonaire ? i saw the big explosion of ultrasafe, while everything is bleeding ultrasafe did make x100000 super gains

TLDR; do not follow advices from random guys on the internet, do your own research. I believe some ppl here bought this shitcoin and made 0 money while everything in the top100 is printing $$$

I wish i knew how to do this stuff

I have no clue how to transfer money into shit coins and actually sell them

i will venmo someone 10$ to teach my how to buy this

• +1
“UltraSafe” boys definitely not a bump and dump scam

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 3828
i will venmo someone 10$ to teach my how to buy this
why u want to buy this shit ? price is the same as this guy posted this shitcoin while everything did x10+++ :lul:

• +1
$0.0000000112324
$0,000000012377 -> today.

while I since August managed to go 2.5x or more in much crypto portfolio.

eat that.
@
Yeah, that's the reason why I'm going to be a millionnaire and you're going to stay poor, because you're lazy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 14323
why u want to buy this shit ? price is the same as this guy posted this shitcoin while everything did x10+++ :lul:
Please show me your 10x portfolio then.

Ultra is pumping hard right now because the team worked on fundamentals and getting working products. It's not a fucking meme coin it takes time to prepare the field because we're not based on hype and now that the 3 months during the devs worked their asses off have passed, we're going 100x.
I invite you to watch today's AMA : Zatoshi, the CEO of Ultra Protocol (it's been rebranded) just announced that we are going to be listed on ProBit and FUCKING BITMART.
It's going to go ballistic really soon with the crypto market getting in its 2 most bullish months of the last year of the 4 year cycle. First BTC is going to go over 100K then BTC dominance is going to lower and alt coins season will go full force with BNB probably going from 560$ to over 2000$. Since Ultra is paired to BNB, it's another 4x on top of everything.

I just did 15,000$ > 39,000$ during those last 3 days and it's only the beginning but you do whatever you want, remember that I only made this thread by pure kindness and because I'm not a selfish fucker so I have no reason to keep this all for my self but it won't make me go out of my way to make you guys invest.
In the end I don't give a shit whether you decide to take the train with me or not I will still be a millionnaire before 2022.

02/11/21 - 8:48 PM - UTC+1 :
$0.0000000118388

Good luck in your investments guys.

Last edited:
$0.0000000112324

eat that.
@

$0.0000000112324

eat that.
@

Same, show me your portfolio please. It doesn't matter if you invested 100$ and made 250$ because you invested so little money that you took no risk. Try doing the same by taking a real risk and invest 10,000$ in a coin to make life changing wealth.
FYI, I did 20x on 10$ Shib which is now worth 200$ because I left it in a wallet I didn't give a fuck about. Did I beat you because I 20x ? You're dumb as fuck my dude, you'll never be rich this way. Try to be a bit more humble and learn from other guys who are trying to bring you real knowledge.

@FastBananaCEO :Comfy: :popcorn:

• Love it
Same, show me your portfolio please
First. you are the one making claims. That you provide no proof for. Would be good, if you show your full crypto portfolio than also.
And you are at the same time, calling everyone a idiot that doesn't blindly copy paste your suggestions
Muh portfolio is out in the open here actually. I sometimes here share muh whole crypto portfolio (see link below)
But I NEVER, critice anyone for not copy pasting what I do. That's the type of person you are!

It doesn't matter if you invested 100$ and made 250$ because you invested so little money that you took no risk. Try doing the same by taking a real risk and invest 10,000$ in a coin to make life changing wealth.
I hope I can speculate my way to the moon. in the comming crypto season. But I won't just blindly copy paste, every person his call off; "put money in this crypto". And when I ask some questions, call me lazy and I should watch 100+ hours of videos and so on. and calls me an ideiot for asking questions. wtf??
"If you're asking these kind of noob question, you have no business trading crypto. Watch hundreds of Youtube videos, read hundreds of reddit threads and then you will know how to invest properly."
FYI, I did 20x on 10$ Shib which is now worth 200$ because I left it in a wallet I didn't give a fuck about. Did I beat you because I 20x ?
I showed, that your crypto suggestion of 9th of august. shows 1% gains orso.
$0.0000000112324 -> 9-8-2021.
$0,000000012377 -> yesterday.
While Bitcoin gained in that period like 40%.
So, till now we have to agree that the suggestion on this crypto you suggested is not doing well so far at least since that date. Before that, it did well probs.

But you can't just take that, or show some humilty about it.
But you go on the attack. By saying you made money in another crypto trade. Which you never suggested.

We all make bad (and good) calls and suggestions, but you are on such a high horse. it's rediculous. imo.
You're dumb as fuck my dude, you'll never be rich this way.
I never claim to be smart. your opinion of my iq is obviously rightfully to have.
I hope your prediction is not correct.statistically speaking, the odds are against me to get rch with crypto specualtion. And imo so are the odds, if I dump it all in Ultrasafe.
Try to be a bit more humble and learn from other guys who are trying to bring you real knowledge.
get of the high horse.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, N1666, TheMewingBBC and 4 others
Hey op what platform do you buy with?
youll lend me 1k to invest? :feelshehe:

I'm not asking you to blindly copy paste what I say, in fact, it's exactly the opposite : DYOR is always the best because it allows you to really understand what's going on in the crypto you're investing in which will prevent you from blindly FOMOing in when it pumps or panic selling when it dumps.

You'll be ahead of the herd and this way you will be able to make the real benefits that crypto is all about.

And then you're literally comparing apple to oranges. You're telling me that BTC made a 40% pump while Ultra only did 10%. You're comparing a 1.2T$ MC coin vs a 8M$ MC coin (1,200,000,000,000$ vs 8,000,000$). Do you realize that to make a 10x gains on BTC, BTC would have to reach 1/3 of the S&P500 MC which is around 35T$ MC. Ultra Protocol is 8M$ MC and even a 100x gains would still put it at less than 1B$ MC and this can happen in a few days if FOMO gets out of control like we've seen with SafeMoon. Again, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about, that's crazy.

Yeah, BTC got more gains than Ultra during those last 3 months but BTC was born the 31/10/08 (13 years old) while Ultra is born the 15/05/21 and wasn't even 3 months old during August. Do you realize that Shib took 10 months of actual developpement before mooning and becoming the best investment earth has ever known. Leave some fucking time to Ultra for it to fucking moon before saying it's a shitty investment.

And I don't have any other crypto except Ultra, why would I put my money in another crypto ? The fundamentals are so strong. I've been around 80 BSC coin Telegram and it's the first time ever I see such a great team with a community this strong but hey, how would you know since in three month you didn't find the time to research about Ultra. For your information yesterday was literally the new beginning of Ultra Protocol. Make some fucking research for once in your life.

I know how to work hard ASF coming from a bodybuilding life and my body testifies of it. There is no need to be humble when you can back it up. I worked extra hard for probably two thousand hours since January 2021 when I realized the monstruous potential that has crypto. I started studying crypto hard as fuck and investing my soul in the Ultra community like no else and then you have apes like you that just come with their lazy attitude telling me I know nothing, that I should fuck off and that they don't want me to succeed.

Bro to be honest, you're just jealous of me because you're a lazy fuck, you literally spent 30 days of online time on this website in 90 days of time and then you tell me you have no time to study crypto ? There is no substitute to hard work to get rich, so keep it with your shitty lazy attitude, you'll be on this forum for 10 more years while dreaming for a better life and I'll be living rent free in your head because you know that I'll be living your dream life in 2 months from now.

I reiterate. Stop being so fucking hermetic to what hardworkers have to say : you know nothing about crypto, you're not even able to do a single research because you're not able to put in the necessary work to understand what is going on.

Shit, it's the first time I come back to this forum in 3 months and it's so toxic, why I even bother trying to help you ?

Last edited:
I invested my dick into yo mom's pussy. The return was chlamydia 😎
Wow, that's some unfunny keyboard warrior right there. Come say that to me to my face you digusting incel. :)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Hey op what platform do you buy with?
youll lend me 1k to invest? :feelshehe:
You need to use PancakeSwap, that's the only DEX on which it's available right now but 1 to 2 weeks from now it will also be available on ProBit and BitMart but then, the price would have 10x so I advise you against waiting.
If you decide to invest, I will give you 100$ when my bag reaches 1,000,000$.

Not at all. Just being realistic. You're just an unfunny forum lurker. Imagine spending 204d of online time out of 500d. What kind of sad life you must be living. Good luck changing this.

9334CD12 916A 4F9F B008 B2AC1CB5AEBC

TO THE MOON YOU SAY?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Leave some fucking time to Ultra for it to fucking moon before saying it's a shitty investment.
I never said Ultrasafe is a shitty investment!

It might be great investment, or not. I have no idea, wther this one is or not.

It's the next SafeMoon. 100x-1000x potential.
I personally bought 3T of UltraSafe.
Do your own researches.

05/08/21 - 4:57 PM - UTC+2 :
$0.00000000468045
View attachment 1256545

Why u like this shitcoin more than the other 1000 shitcoins with tiny market cap right now?

Why u like this shitcoin more than the other 1000 shitcoins with tiny market cap right now?
wondering if you get this answer also, for asking this. As when I asked a question, back 4 month ago, when I was pretty noob-ish in crypto sphere.
If you're asking these kind of noob question, you have no business trading crypto. Watch hundreds of Youtube videos, read hundreds of reddit threads and then you will know how to invest properly.

wondering if you get this answer also, for asking this. As when I asked a question, back 4 month ago, when I was pretty noob-ish in crypto sphere.
Ah right I see.
I got into crypto about a year ago, put in smallish amount, under 10k, grew it to over 80k, but I stuck to the rule of avoiding what I don't understand so only invested in shit where I understood the use case and fundamentals, and stuff where I saw it as 'oh yeah metaverse good, memes good, fomo good' put less than £100 into each.

On that subject I did put £100 recently into MANA, ALU, and Star Atlas - check them out if u want

Ah right I see.
maybe that guy was having a bad day, when he answered my noob question that way..
I got into crypto about a year ago, put in smallish amount, under 10k, grew it to over 80k
well done. mirin. I managed to have now around 16000 USD, on rougly 3500 USD input.
, but I stuck to the rule of avoiding what I don't understand so only invested in shit where I understood the use case and fundamentals, and stuff where I saw it as 'oh yeah metaverse good, memes good, fomo good' put less than £100 into each.
i see. I was all in (1000 usd input) bitcoin in summers 2020. And in Januario orso of 2021, I redistrivuted all muh bitcoin gains, over a few top top 20 orso big cryptos.
That's bascially how it started for me.
Now since summer 2021; I decided to go quit more into and learn about and go a bit aggressivleishly into the smaller cryptos. At least the ones I understand, and feel I have some edge in when input
On that subject I did put £100 recently into
MANA, ALU, and Star Atlas - check them out if u want
LOL.
I bought 600 usd worth of MANA in september 200, when it was about $0.70. Nice gains on it so far I have. I reditributed half of these gains to new startup high risk Meta porject Illuvium.

LOL
i own ALU already also.I input like 400 usd into it orso about 1 week ago orso.

* How odd. we end up buying the same stuff. Even though we never talked about it. :ROFLMAO:

My currently biggest idiotisc bet is. probably. That I sold all muh Bitcoin of about 2500 USD. And that I bought an Option call of Bitcoin for it.
The option call I bought like this.
start date: 1-11-2021
cost of 0.5 option call: 2500 USD
strike: $110.000
experation date: 28-1-2022.

If bitcoin doesn't hit $110.000 by that date, than I will look at a worthless call option.
But if Bitcoin hits like $130.000 in Decmeber for example. I should be looking at massive gains when I sell muh 0.5 call option

Last edited:
maybe that guy was having a bad day, when he answered my noob question that way..

well done. mirin. I managed to have now around 16000 USD, on rougly 3500 USD input.

i see. I was all in (1000 usd input) bitcoin in summers 2020. And in Januario orso of 2021, I redistrivuted all muh bitcoin gains, over a few top top 20 orso big cryptos.
That's bascially how it started for me.
Now since summer 2021; I decided to go quit more into and learn about and go a bit aggressivleishly into the smaller cryptos. At least the ones I understand, and feel I have some edge in when input

LOL.
I bought 600 usd worth of MANA in september 200, when it was about $0.70. Nice gains on it so far I have. I reditributed half of these gains to new startup high risk Meta porject Illuvium.

LOL
i own ALU already also.I input like 400 usd into it orso about 1 week ago orso.

* How odd. we end up buying the same stuff. Even though we never talked about it. :ROFLMAO:
Haha yes Bhai, I guess it means momentum.

I have deliberately avoided all these small ones linked to games or metaverse, basically because I firstly didn't have time, and secondly I only got into crypto as a strategy to hedge my stock portfolio, but now learning more and more about it

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Haha yes Bhai, I guess it means momentum.

I have deliberately avoided all these small ones linked to games or metaverse, basically because I firstly didn't have time, and secondly I only got into crypto as a strategy to hedge my stock portfolio, but now learning more and more about it
How good/retarded, do you rate this specualtive gamble bet move of me??

I sold all muh Bitcoin of about 2500 USD. And that I bought an Option call of Bitcoin for it.

If bitcoin doesn't hit $110.000 by that date, than I will look at a worthless call option.
But if Bitcoin hits like $130.000 in Decmeber for example. I should be looking at massive gains when I sell muh 0.5 call option

Dumb ASF. After pumping 2.5x during 5 days, you're bound to have some people who are going to take their profit and some who are going to panic sell because they see the coin is losing value. Short term price means nothing.

Did you read the thread ? Do you know what it means to be listed in less than 2 weeks on BitMart which is a top 15 exchange and ProBit ? I explained it all already, but still, you can't bother take 15 minutes to read what it took me hours to write. You guys are never gonna make it. :)

Do yourself a favour and watch yesterday's AMA, go on the website and tell me this coin is the same as all the shitty doge coins on BSC.

How good/retarded, do you rate this specualtive gamble bet move of me??

I sold all muh Bitcoin of about 2500 USD. And that I bought an Option call of Bitcoin for it.

Balls of steel Bhai...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and eduardkoopman
Dumb ASF. After pumping 2.5x during 5 days, you're bound to have some people who are going to take their profit and some who are going to panic sell because they see the coin is losing value. Short term price means nothing.

View attachment 1389901

Did you read the thread ? Do you know what it means to be listed in less than 2 weeks on BitMart which is a top 15 exchange and ProBit ? I explained it all already, but still, you can't bother take 15 minutes to read what it took me hours to write. You guys are never gonna make it. :)

Do yourself a favour and watch yesterday's AMA, go on the website and tell me this coin is the same as all the shitty doge coins on BSC.

Do you see how dramatic that fall is?You really think it’s going to go up?You must be retarded lol

Do you see how dramatic that fall is?You really think it’s going to go up?You must be retarded lol
You don't know anything about the project and you still act like you know better than me who spent a thousand hours on it.
I'm not going to debate with you over this : write on your calendar to come back to this thread in a month and if I'm down to 0$ you will be able to laugh of me and if I 10x, you'll forever remember me and tell yourself : "Damn why I didn't believe in him and invested at this time. :feelswhy:"

See you in a month !

You don't know anything about the project and you still act like you know better than me who spent a thousand hours on it.
I'm not going to debate with you over this : write on your calendar to come back to this thread in a month and if I'm down to 0$ you will be able to laugh of me and if I 10x, you'll forever remember me and tell yourself : "Damn why I didn't believe in him and invested at this time. :feelswhy:"

See you in a month !
Alright let me get this straight,Imma actually give it a try with 10-15$ only
If I reach 50$ by the end of the month I will promote this project
However if I lose you owe me 10$ deal?

To be honest.
A 15% drop. means nothing in crypto land. Even 50% drops are normal, in a bull run, in cryptoland.

From March 2021 to Juni 2021. I was looking at like a 50% loss of value.
And I was even in "stabble" biger cryptos back than.

I dunno why. But it didn't brek any swaet for me.

When you have like first 500% gains.
And than followed by a 50% dump it from that Top. It's still all good, imo.
Actually I was in that time deciding to put in money money from savings, to buy extra. During the falling knife period in May.

The comming 6 months. I.m going kinda balls to the wall. in crypto a bit. For my standards.
I either be plenty richer after this cycle, or retreating back with the poor-gang

Last edited:
Alright let me get this straight,Imma actually give it a try with 10-15$ only
If I reach 50$ by the end of the month I will promote this project
However if I lose you owe me 10$ deal?
My man let me set this straight :
  • I take of my free time to present you a great project only by pure kindness
  • You make fun of me
  • You insult me
  • You then dare to ask me for money
Wtf is wrong with you ?

As if I gave a single fuck if an incel invested 10$ or not in this project. As if it would make a difference if a fucking 10 years old promoted this project while there are people casually dropping 10,000$ on this project.

Please choke on my cock.

My man let me set this straight :
  • I take of my free time to present you a great project only by pure kindness
  • You make fun of me
  • You insult me
  • You then dare to ask me for money
Wtf is wrong with you ?

As if I gave a single fuck if an incel invested 10$ or not in this project. As if it would make a difference if a fucking 10 years old promoted this project while there are people casually dropping 10,000$ on this project.

Please choke on my cock.
This project is a scam
Its a shitcoin
There are hundreds like this one

This project is a scam
Its a shitcoin
There are hundreds like this one
You're entitled to your opinion, like I said :

See you in a month !

you know OP is the real deal when he can afford FIRE VIP

• JFL
Reactions: ProfessionalGymcel
you know OP is the real deal when he can afford FIRE VIP
Rofl, don't know if serious or not. :lul:

That shit is 5$ so I told myself "Might aswell, looks fire. :lul:". I started getting really generous with my family and caring much less about my money since I'm making so much money.

Can't wait to have a fuck ton and do a hardcore steroid cycle to leave the humanity behind. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: N1666, Stevensmithgerard and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Rofl, don't know if serious. :lul:
That shit is 5$ so I told myself "Might aswell, looks fire. :lul:". I started getting really generous with my family and caring much less about my money since I'm making so much money.

Can't wait to have a fuck ton and do a hardcore steroid cycle to leave the humanity behind. :sneaky:
inb4 you get mugged by your friends
stay safe bros

• +1
Reactions: ProfessionalGymcel