GTFIH! THIS IS WHAT IS IN YOUR TAP WATER: REAL USER EXPERIMENT

I never drink water. I don't like the taste.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
You're not supposed to drink distilled water, so a large pile of that part is just minerals I am guessing

• +1
You're not supposed to drink distilled water, so a large pile of that part is just minerals I am guessing

Filtered va tap water.

You can see the minerals vs the other shit.

can u do this with bottle water?
I sold the machine ages ago. It should be the same as filtered water tbh.

The video i made is months old.

Tbh if you fill a giant pot with water and boil it all the way untill it becomes dry and scrape out the reminents into a cup and see for yourself.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
RESULTS: Tap water vs filtered water

1st is the water filtered

2nd is tap water

@JackSparrow

why is the filtered water still so dirty?

• +1
why is the filtered water still so dirty?

If i remember right my filters was like 11 months old and due its annual replacement (needs to be replaced once a year) so that could of factored in.

Also there has to be some residue as even spring mountain water will show remains from benefecial minerals

Without a real chemical lab test i can't definitively say what the difference is , but i do know the non filtered water is complete garbage.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
but i do know the non filtered water is complete garbage.
based on what though? I am playing devils advocate here but how do you know that the other chemicals in non filtered water are also not beneficial?

• +1
based on what though? I am playing devils advocate here but how do you know that the other chemicals in non filtered water are also not beneficial?

You are right i can't say anything without a lab test.

But just thinking this has travelled countless miles through old victorian pipework, the water company refusing to release information on whats been put inside. The general visual look of metal, faeces, dirt doesnt look like something i want inside of me. Im drawing conclusions this is basically a very slow poison.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32

Users who are viewing this thread

Back