GTFIH! THIS IS WHAT IS IN YOUR TAP WATER: REAL USER EXPERIMENT

don't you live in some high end apartment too? can't be bad pipes. @Gaia262

You cant change your water supplier. London Thames Water covers practically all of London.

I recieve the same water as everyone else in my house, my pipes would be in same condition as everyone else in the area.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions

Following from my last thread i said i would see what was in the tap water. After the water company refused to release information on the chemicals they put inside.

I used a distillation machine to measure Londons Tap water.

View attachment 817588

I began with 1 gallon of water which would be approximately a daily athletic males consumption.

Here is the state of insides after, this would be metal, hormones, minerals, drugs, sediment etc.

View attachment 817537

After taking the reminents out into a glass for observation

This is from one days consumption imagine the cummilative damage over months and years.

A sick and mentally weak population is easy to control. Smart enough to carry out basic tasks but dumb enough not to question the system.

KEEP DRINKING YOUR FREE WATER LIKE A GOOD GOY.

In b4 someone says this is "minerals" like a cuck.

View attachment 817560

@TheChosenChad
@lutte
@youngmaxxing
@fag112
@Pumanator
@Alexanderr
@ImprovLoser
@stuckneworleans
@Carolus

why the fuck do people drink tap water like it's normal

just drink some other waterr I've never liked the idea of drinking from the sink even as a kid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13854 and Gaia262
@Gaia262 Scottish tap water seems to be the best probably in Europe plus we get plenty of rain here btw lol

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
RESULTS: Tap water vs filtered water

1st is the water filtered

2nd is tap water

@JackSparrow

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 110 and JackSparrow
RESULTS: Tap water vs filtered water

1st is the water filtered

2nd is tap water

@JackSparrow

Where did you buy that filter from? I drink London tap water ngl

• +1
Where did you buy that filter from? I drink London tap water ngl

This and just had a plumber install for £40, it has its own tap so you have a seperate tap giving filtered drinking water in your sink.

The filter lasts for a whole year and is about £50 to replace.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: alex569 and JackSparrow
That distillation machine could be something that fits in my kitchen, give link imma buy one. Been wanting to have this RO filters and whatnot for ages, that machine is more convenient.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
That distillation machine could be something that fits in my kitchen, give link imma buy one. Been wanting to have this RO filters and whatnot for ages, that machine is more convenient.

I don't recommend practically , distillers take ages it comes out in literal drops , and uses a lot of energy. Not practical bro trust me. I am just experimenting with it, I will stick to my water filter its instant water and convnient. (Made a video showing the results above, my filter is due to be replaced next month)

I don't recommend practically , distillers take ages it comes out in literal drops , and uses a lot of energy. Not practical bro trust me. I am just experimenting with it, I will stick to my water filter its instant water and convnient. (Made a video showing the results above, my filter is due to be replaced next month)

You got to install filters and that breaks my balls.

You got to install filters and that breaks my balls.

Once a year replacement £50 unscrew old filter with your hand and screw in your new filter . No tools needed.

Just get a plumber for £40 to install everything first time in your sink.

• +1
Reactions: alex569
Im going to install it myself in one of the bathroom sinks that is never in use, the conection is visible and i can just disconect, and add the new circuit. So what about China filters? They are all probably made in China.

• +1
Once a year replacement £50 unscrew old filter with your hand and screw in your new filter . No tools needed.

Just get a plumber for £40 to install everything first time in your sink.
Im going to install it myself in one of the bathroom sinks that is never in use, the conection is visible and i can just disconect, and add the new circuit. So what about China filters? They are all probably made in China.

Not sure of chinese filters best to get a good one. I use the Pentair brand.

is this burgerland? I remember watching a documentary about fracking and how the tap water became flammable jfl.

Can't relate because my tap water is very clean

Bump

• +1
I drink tap water.

• So Sad
is this burgerland? I remember watching a documentary about fracking and how the tap water became flammable jfl.

Can't relate because my tap water is very clean

London, UK

Yeah? Do you want to know what they put in your food? Way worse than that. Eat raw food.

• +1
Careful of the bpa
oh definitely. i'm well aware bottled water isn't close to perfect at all. i was simply inquiring of the differences between the 2

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 6380
My tap water comes from a huge lake. However they add some minerals or something to it. Might sometime actually bottle some tap water and send it to some lab to see what's in it.
You live in helsinki?? Also what do they add

No offense, sorry for that

But its true, alot of countries add weird stuff to our tap waters, and all the estrogen that comes from feminine medicine designed to be a whorw with chad

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and tallcel
fucking jews....
I can't even drink water from the river which crosses my town because it's always dried up

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 756 and Gaia262
@streege

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
buy an overpriced reverse osmosis water filterer

Last edited:
  • +1
@wereqryan

Send that dirt off for analysis then post back

I drink London tap water pls

Blacksweat

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Gaia262
Send that dirt off for analysis then post back

I drink London tap water pls

View attachment 822178

I need the details of a lab that has the technology to do it and is also willing to.

it's most likely a combination of the below
  • Iron, Manganese Oxide, Rust, Sulphure, Lead, Copper, Cadmium, Aluminium, Asbestos fibres
  • Herbicides, Pesticides and pharmaceutical substances
  • Hormones (oestrogens), Microplastics, sediment , fecal matter
I heard London Doesn't allow fluoride in the waters however they do put fluoride in Birminghams Tap water , which explains a lot tbh.

Last edited:
I need the details of a lab that has the technology to do it and is also willing to.

it's most likely a combination of the below
  • Iron, Manganese Oxide, Rust, Sulphure, Lead, Copper, Cadmium, Aluminium, Asbestos fibres
  • Herbicides, Pesticides and pharmaceutical substances
  • Hormones (oestrogens), Microplastics, sediment , fecal matter
Asbestos and fecal matter??

Chocolateshock

My chest hurts now

I hope you can find the lab asap, i'll have a look also, pls tag me in the findings thread if you remember to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
Asbestos and fecal matter??

View attachment 822222

My chest hurts now

I hope you can find the lab asap, i'll have a look also, pls tag me in the findings thread if you remember to
Could be , a lab test would conclude the matter.

If anyone knows a University Lab in the UK i can email let me know.

• +1
Reactions: GeordiLeFort
Could this not be from the water supply system (eg rust from the pipes or so)?
In any case brb buying a water filter, recommendations?

• +1
High IQ thread

I started getting gyno symptoms and itchy nips since I switched to drinking 100% tap water while on topical fin

And that's only endocrine disruptors, imaginine all the other shit that's in there.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Gaia262
still no analysis of contents? :cry:

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and WadlowMaxxing
still no analysis of contents? :cry:

Nope, not sure where has the facilities to test, but its clear its a toxic dose your taking daily which explains the condition of people these days.

wtf
not even water is safe to drink now

• +1
This is what's in the 3,5 liters of drinking water in my area

Screenshot 20210201 230318 Lite

I highly suspect that my IBS is caused by this shitty water, i will order a filter now

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Gaia262

Users who are viewing this thread

Back