Guide Bonesmashing for Height Increase

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
It May sound like a troll post but I think this could help a few people here. I would do this for a maximum of 2 inches but if you are desperate then I guess 3 (or 2 and a half) inches can be achieved.

DISCLAIMER:
For a bit of background knowledge:
This theory is based on Wolff's Law and every 'bone smashing (facial bones) result ever presented on this forum and others (not guaranteed, but I will present the theory here anyway)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolff's_law
Julius Wolff (1836–1902) in the 19th century, states that bone in a healthy person or animal will adapt to the loads under which it is placed.[1] If loading on a particular bone increases, the bone will remodel itself over time to become stronger to resist that sort of loading,

Also, this thread is a repost of the theory presented on the LSJL forum by 'jakeshanks 5'7' who's gained over a cm on it already: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/lsjl/i-found-a-method-to-increase-height-that-actually--t1083.html

---------------------------------------------------------------
I will REPOST what he wrote there:

1.Use a 200-300 g hammer it can generate enough force without hurting your self
2. Tap hard on the places on your foot like in the pictures
3. Don't let pain stop you ( which is very mild you don't want to break your bones but more force = faster gains ) over time they will grow and make you taller it's very 4. It's similar to an insole but the difference it's your actual bones that grow.
I think this can give you an inch if you do it for a year maybe more maybe less may be nothing at all but I think its worth a try and it doesn't take much time

'I think tapping or applying pressure on all the bones that touch the ground is the best option because some bones don't even touch the ground so tapping on them would be useless. (P.S, I don't agree with this statement, I am telling you rn if you want the height you must be dedicated and tap all areas the exact same as each other, make a record of it or do something to ensure this is the case)'

Look at the images below for a visual representation of this, this also might be why some previous height aspies on some obscure forums were suggesting jumping 100 times a day to increase height.

screen-shot-2021-03-06-at-2-05-34-pm-png.1025096

screen-shot-2021-03-06-at-2-07-04-pm-png.1025097

Now, here comes the aspect which I will add to this theory, in order to significantly speed up gains from the bone smashing by super enhancing the bone formation, I will repost a stack made by @
hairyballscel
@hairyballscel , (ask him for dosages and timings and shit too) this stack should be useful for any kind of bone smashing you do.

• Activate the pi3k – 740 YP, SI Wu Tang, Hexarelin
• HGH/IGF - 1 LR3 – 10IU/50-100mcg daily
• DSIP – 250mcg
• T3 – 25mg
• Reduce cortisol and prolactin - Cabergoline?
• DHT
• Vitamin K2
• Calcium
• Boron
• Vitamin D
• Magnesium
• Potassium
• Vitamin E
• Vitamin C
• Sclerostin inhibitor
• Clofibrate
• Gemfibrozil
• Bezafibrate
• Progesterone (maybe avoid) and testosterone (stimulated by DSIP already) have been shown to stimulate osteoblast activity meaning they have the potential to aid in new bone growth
• Decrease PTH/PTH inhibitor
• WBV (whole-body vibration) at 45–60 Hz may offer a potent modality for increasing bone mass during the period of rapid growth. Do this 5 days a week at the most, any more will cause bone resorption
• Bonus: Some VEGF stimulator like TB500 or BPC-157 would be really good for this

Obviously, you won't have to do all of these, I think just doing the Sclerostin Inhibitor+ HGH + DSIP+ TB500+ Vitamin k2mk4 (megadose) and Vitamin D3 would be more than enough to get 2-3 inches from religious bone smashing in just a few months (can't guarantee tho). If you did all of these, however, I could expect those gains to happen in just a month.

Warning
This method has a lot of promise and by the looks of things, it looks like a guaranteed method to give you height, however just ensure you tap in all areas and if you want to extra safe then I suggest you stop at a maximum of 2 inches and DO NOT go over 3 inches (IMO the absolute limit), you are responsible for your actions here, you can choose whether or not you wish to go through with this method or not

After all, this theory is completely experimental and I can't guarantee your results or what future side effects you may get or not

Just imagine you looking at your feet' soles and they are 5 inches tall, that'd look weird, won't it? (even if women don't notice it)

Also, that bone smashing stack is likely to give significant bone formation in your facial bones too (mainly the k2mk4)

Lifefuel
This is just the tip of the iceberg, there are many other posts on here to increase height by spine stretching (fixing posture), lifts (etc)
This can help you fraud better

There is also a new LSJL method by Tyler on the LSJL forums that seems more promising, it can probably give you 1-2 (maybe 3 with a good stack like Hairyballscel's one) inches in the joint areas as well.

There is also a spine fixation device for people with scoliosis, it can probably increase height too as well as a device that can elongate the length of your neck (I'd do for 0.5 inches max to make it still look natural).

These are all really good ways to increase height after growth plates have closed and can help with people like @
Amnesia
@Amnesia frauding his height.

Just imagine (
in an ideal but not unrealistic scenario if you have patience), a 5'9 guy uses this bone smashing method then gets to 6'0, then he uses LSJL plus a stack for a while and maybe gets 3 inches more (not just in his legs but his arms too), then he'd be 6'3, this plus spine stretching at a chiropractor (+0.5-1inch) and using lifts (+2.5- 3 inches) plus frauding by lying about his height to 2 inches and increasing length of his hair to fraud another 1-2 inches. (This isn't even the full scope of potential treatments btw, by that scoliosis and neck extension machine is looking pre good rn)

The culmination of all of this makes 5'9 average height man described above to get to height of '6'10-6'11' (real height of 6'6quite easily (I'm sure that's too much for a lot of you, I would stop at a height of 6'4-6'5).

Look at that, suddenly from average to a teramogging height with a bit of 'unnatural height growth to get him to 6'6)' + some frauding. It is a significant dominance+IRL appeal by SMV boost for any man IRL, just look at Amnesia's tinder adventures and how much women admit that being tall is a major halo and can offset failos in the face.

Also, you could do this bone smashing in deltoids for frame gains (so yet you have another Giga SMV booster)

Don't get the wrong idea though, the face is always the most important and I'm sure most of this forum will ascend to 6PSL+, but since 'everything matters' I'm sure if you care, you can put in some investment into a height routine plus frame routine (if you are lacking)

Thanks for Reading!!

Attachments​

• Screen Shot 2021-03-06 at 2.05.34 pm.png

• JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: zeshama, MistaQlon, Rt-Rust1 and 8 others
2736742 FaceApp 1644505242617

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 9641 and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: infini, day after day, Deleted member 9641 and 4 others
lsjl has been a thing for 10 years and there has not been any clear results

im not gonna say this doesnt work but theres not enough proof for it working

there is enough proof for me to believe inversion for years or sleep stretching for months will increase height by maybe 2 inches or more?

so yes someone could be 3-4 inches taller if they mix lifts with spine things, maybe even more

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
DN RE AUTISTIC PARAGRAPH FROM ROMANIAN PICK POCKETING SLUM DWELLER

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1

Attachments

• 1644538206700.png
    1644538206700.png
    663.9 KB · Views: 0
@RichmondBread nice denim shorts stupid bitch
Poor guy, I remember when he donated to Nick fuentes and he just called him a boomer and roasted the fuck out of him he became so sad

unlucky

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
YOU CAN GIVE YOURSELF BONE SPURS BY SMASHING YOUR HEELS. IT IS EXTREMELY PAINFUL AND WILL CAUSE SHIT TONS OF PAIN JUST BY WALKING AROUND.
iu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BetaGayFace2, day after day, SplendidChap and 1 other person
Or
Just have a big pompadour :bigbrain::bigbrain:

• JFL
Reactions: Nibbletslol and AscendingHero
My heightmaxxing thread is more legit and healthy than this

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Poor guy, I remember when he donated to Nick fuentes and he just called him a boomer and roasted the fuck out of him he became so sad

unlucky
Really? Link? :ROFLMAO:

the things we do for love man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Rt-Rust1 and Moggable
3 reacts, brutal

All of these things are likely cope.

Satire right