Guide for ethics to be less ethnic.

AdamLamberg

AdamLamberg

https://throwbin.io/STRisxS

Method 1:
Vitamin C[edit]

Vitamin C and its various forms, including ascorbic acid and magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, etc.) are considered an effective antioxidant for the skin and help to lighten skin.[medical citation needed] One study[103] found it raises glutathionelevels in the body. Another study found that brownish guinea pigs given vitamin C, vitamin E and L-cysteine, simultaneously, had their skin lightened.[104]

Method 2:
Glutathione[edit]

Glutathione is a tripeptide molecule found in mammalian bodies. It is an antioxidant that plays an important role in preventing oxidative damage to the skin. In addition to its many recognized biological functions, glutathione has also been associated with skin lightening ability. Amongst the many mechanisms postulated to contribute to its antimelanogenic properties, inhibition of tyrosinase enzyme, skewing of melanogenesis from the darker eumelanin to the lighter phaeomelanin, and scavenging of free radicals seem to be the most important. While skin whitening reduces melanin which serves as the natural protection from UV exposure, glutathione's antioxidant property also protects the skin from UV radiation.

A double-blind placebo-controlled study found glutathione to be effective as a skin whitening agent and in reducing dark spots; the dose regime was 500 mg per day, split in two equal doses per day, for two to four weeks.[105]
In contrast, a study that examined the effect of glutathione and related compounds in vitro found that glutathione monoethyl ester but not glutathione had a depigmenting effect.[106] A review of the use of glutathione for skin whitening was published in 2016
.[107]

Glutathione is an ingredient in some cosmetics preparations. Glutathione for skin whitening is available in cream, soap, lotion, nasal spray, and injectable form. Glutathione that is applied on the skin in the form of lotion is not efficiently absorbed by the skin cells as the thiol group undergoes rapid formation of disulfide. When taken orally, glutathione is hydrolyzed by enzymes in the gastrointestinal tract resulting in reduced bioavailability. The level of glutathione is increased in small amounts temporarily when large oral doses are administered.[108] As a result, the effectiveness of externally administered glutathione is slowed down by its inability to cross cell membranes efficiently and its rapid degradation by enzymes in the gastrointestinal tract. On the contrary, intravenous glutathione delivers very high doses directly into the systemic circulation and is the preferred mode of administering glutathione. However, this method of administrating the antioxidant might flood the cells with glutathione, which may cause reductive stress. This might expose the user to potential health risks associated with long-term use of high doses of glutathione. Of all the glutathione products, the glutathione tablet remains the most effective type.

Glutathione can be combined with many other agents like Vitamin C to increase its absorption, N-acetyl cysteine to boost its level, and other antioxidants like Vitamin E. Oral intake of glutathione could be harmful when combined with other skin whitening agents such as hydroquinone, which is a carcinogenic element, and monobenzone, which causes irreversible depigmentation.

Method 1:
09-17-2012, 12:45 AM#1
Perfectionist3

Perfectionist3's AvatarJoin DateJun 2012Posts30

Vitamin c is lightening my skin!
I have been taking chewables vitamin c 500mg for three months and seen no results. Recently I bought vitamin c 1000 mg with rose hips and I've been using it for two weeks and now I look noticeably lighter and brighter. I also use Nubian hertigae papaya soap and exfoliate sometimes. I just wonder how come now my skin is starting to get lighter now? Oh yeah and btw I use vitamin e oil also. Idk...do you think it's vitamin c or the other products? I take vitamin c twice a day.

!
Method 2:
Skin-whitening and skin-condition-improving effects of topical oxidized glutathione: a double-blind and placebo-controlled clinical trial in healthy women.

CONCLUSION:
Topical GSSG is safe and effectively whitens the skin and improves skin condition in healthy women.

Method 3(NAC + Vitamin c + MSM):
NAC + Vitamin c + MSM = Lighter Skin.

Vitamin d will also help if the person is ethnic. melanin goes hyperbolic if one has low vitamin d so get on 10,000 is

MSM may also help lighten eyes and turn them brown or green depending on genetics

Google, "MSM lightens eyes."

many black women have been doing it for years

Quote:02-01-2013, 01:39 PM

brownapple
[Image: user-offline.png]

SCT EliteJoin DateJul 2012Posts1,183
Quote:My eyes is now bark brow !!

Before : Deep balck
Dosage : 4000mg with 1000 mg Vit c - Once daily !
Take 1g of MSM per day and see it makes eyes really "lustrous" and reflective, like this:
[Image: 7pQoxMX.png]

Although NAC does have studies to show it clears up 50% acne for two months, proving it is doing something to the skin

[
N-Acetylcysteine (NAC) is a prodrug for L-cysteine, which is used for the intention of allowing more glutathione to be produced when it would normally be depleted. Through glutathione buffering, NAC provides antioxidative effects and other benefits.

]

MSM[Amazon product ASIN B000JMI6E6] studies mostly focused on joints/knees

[
Methylsulfonylmethane (Dimethylsulfone or, more commonly, MSM) is a small DMSO-related sulfur-containing molecule used for its antioxidative and anti-inflammatory properties. It holds potential for joint health (not significantly different than glucosamine sulfate).

]

NAC and MSM are both antioxidants

some people also say that after they go on a "raw food diet" aka high fruit diet aka high antioxidant diet that their eye color starts to lighten or even change completely

[Image: IqECCln.jpg]
[Image: smOIXMU.jpg]
[Image: 9uH3xjp.jpg]

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Iblamejordan, flippasav, zeshama and 22 others
[Method] Guide for ethics to be less ethnic.

Hate that subject

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Ethnic is beautiful 😊

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Firas, reptiles, hairyballscel and 3 others
the sun produces vitamin c, correct?

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Firas, zeshama and 26 others
There's nothing I despise more than pathetic self hating ethnics

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 2205 and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lux, Selinity, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
I have been taking more vitaminc c pills and noticed that my facial skin is tighter :eek:

Also the sun produces Vitamin D.

There's nothing I despise more than pathetic self hating ethnics
LOL! Will not change the race of someone; It will just help obtain lighter and fairer skin.
a5Vogp7.gif

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Descartes and Deleted member 6128
Reincarnation tbh tbh

• +1
Reactions: AdamLamberg and Arkantos
Honestly most ethnics want to look white because they think it's going to get them "white" girls.
But if white girls already like you, and ask you why you don't have a girlfriend yet, chances are you should not be bleaching your skin, but maybe focus on something else like a better skincare regime.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and turkproducer
@TeemoNation and @Yoyome99 GTFIH

Im a bit cautious of MSM now. I wan't a lighter eye color but I read that It increases breast size in women (got minor gyno from zinc deficiency) is this just retarded miracle pill larping for women or will this actually give me full on bitch tits?

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Ethnics can just go back to the country of their ancestors and their smv will immediately go up skyrocket

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, AscendingHero, Deleted member 4416 and 3 others
Im from southeast Asia and I'm so pale since I'm a kid because my parents don't let me to go outside

by any chance are you 5 foot 5 ?

Honestly, with the current state of things. I think for asian girls skinmaxxing might make sense, but for white women I don't think you have to bleach your skin.

Just be content in never fucking asian girls. I feel sorry for black guys that like asian girls. tehehe

idc about my skin color as its good as is. only thing im interested in is the eye change thing happen is that legit? and how would you need to take it to see results?

idc about my skin color as its good as is. only thing im interested in is the eye change thing happen is that legit? and how would you need to take it to see results?

drink msm crystal powder mixed in with water and consume about half of the amount in grams that you took in msm in vitamin c (for absorption ive heard ( dont even know if this is even true) ) Im pretty sure it does lighten eye color. i researched iridology and it seems that there are eyes that can't turn another color and there are some that don't. if you show me a pic of your iris I can tell you whether or not it will get lighter.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, tyronelite and AdamLamberg
drink msm crystal powder mixed in with water and consume about half of the amount in grams that you took in msm in vitamin c (for absorption ive heard ( dont even know if this is even true) ) Im pretty sure it does lighten eye color. i researched iridology and it seems that there are eyes that can't turn another color and there are some that don't. if you show me a pic of your iris I can tell you whether or not it will get lighter.
ight imma pm you

Im a bit cautious of MSM now. I wan't a lighter eye color but I read that It increases breast size in women (got minor gyno from zinc deficiency) is this just retarded miracle pill larping for women or will this actually give me full on bitch tits?
Feel like that is only the case for guys who already have problems with gyno. Unless having prior experience with gyno, Personally would not worry.

Feel like that is only the case for guys who already have problems with gyno. Unless having prior experience with gyno, Personally would not worry.
Women's breasts are made mostly out of fat, collegen and elastin. Msm may increase all but fat so perhaps that's why they would get larger but we males want more elastin and collegen.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and AdamLamberg
Oh yeah niggas you sure will be white after this
tanzanian.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lux, turkproducer and 5 others
lol @ self hating deathnics

Method 1:
Vitamin C[edit]

Vitamin C and its various forms, including ascorbic acid and magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, etc.) are considered an effective antioxidant for the skin and help to lighten skin.[medical citation needed] One study[103] found it raises glutathionelevels in the body. Another study found that brownish guinea pigs given vitamin C, vitamin E and L-cysteine, simultaneously, had their skin lightened.[104]

Method 2:
Glutathione[edit]

Glutathione is a tripeptide molecule found in mammalian bodies. It is an antioxidant that plays an important role in preventing oxidative damage to the skin. In addition to its many recognized biological functions, glutathione has also been associated with skin lightening ability. Amongst the many mechanisms postulated to contribute to its antimelanogenic properties, inhibition of tyrosinase enzyme, skewing of melanogenesis from the darker eumelanin to the lighter phaeomelanin, and scavenging of free radicals seem to be the most important. While skin whitening reduces melanin which serves as the natural protection from UV exposure, glutathione's antioxidant property also protects the skin from UV radiation.

A double-blind placebo-controlled study found glutathione to be effective as a skin whitening agent and in reducing dark spots; the dose regime was 500 mg per day, split in two equal doses per day, for two to four weeks.[105]
In contrast, a study that examined the effect of glutathione and related compounds in vitro found that glutathione monoethyl ester but not glutathione had a depigmenting effect.[106] A review of the use of glutathione for skin whitening was published in 2016
.[107]

Glutathione is an ingredient in some cosmetics preparations. Glutathione for skin whitening is available in cream, soap, lotion, nasal spray, and injectable form. Glutathione that is applied on the skin in the form of lotion is not efficiently absorbed by the skin cells as the thiol group undergoes rapid formation of disulfide. When taken orally, glutathione is hydrolyzed by enzymes in the gastrointestinal tract resulting in reduced bioavailability. The level of glutathione is increased in small amounts temporarily when large oral doses are administered.[108] As a result, the effectiveness of externally administered glutathione is slowed down by its inability to cross cell membranes efficiently and its rapid degradation by enzymes in the gastrointestinal tract. On the contrary, intravenous glutathione delivers very high doses directly into the systemic circulation and is the preferred mode of administering glutathione. However, this method of administrating the antioxidant might flood the cells with glutathione, which may cause reductive stress. This might expose the user to potential health risks associated with long-term use of high doses of glutathione. Of all the glutathione products, the glutathione tablet remains the most effective type.

Glutathione can be combined with many other agents like Vitamin C to increase its absorption, N-acetyl cysteine to boost its level, and other antioxidants like Vitamin E. Oral intake of glutathione could be harmful when combined with other skin whitening agents such as hydroquinone, which is a carcinogenic element, and monobenzone, which causes irreversible depigmentation.

Method 1:

09-17-2012, 12:45 AM#1
Perfectionist3

Perfectionist3's Avatar's AvatarJoin DateJun 2012Posts30

Vitamin c is lightening my skin!

!
Method 2:
Skin-whitening and skin-condition-improving effects of topical oxidized glutathione: a double-blind and placebo-controlled clinical trial in healthy women.

CONCLUSION:
Topical GSSG is safe and effectively whitens the skin and improves skin condition in healthy women.

Method 3(NAC + Vitamin c + MSM):
NAC + Vitamin c + MSM = Lighter Skin.

Vitamin d will also help if the person is ethnic. melanin goes hyperbolic if one has low vitamin d so get on 10,000 is

MSM may also help lighten eyes and turn them brown or green depending on genetics

Google, "MSM lightens eyes."

many black women have been doing it for years

Quote:02-01-2013, 01:39 PM

brownapple
[Image: user-offline.png]

SCT EliteJoin DateJul 2012Posts1,183

Take 1g of MSM per day and see it makes eyes really "lustrous" and reflective, like this:
[Image: 7pQoxMX.png]

Although NAC does have studies to show it clears up 50% acne for two months, proving it is doing something to the skin

[
N-Acetylcysteine (NAC) is a prodrug for L-cysteine, which is used for the intention of allowing more glutathione to be produced when it would normally be depleted. Through glutathione buffering, NAC provides antioxidative effects and other benefits.

]

MSM[Amazon product ASIN B000JMI6E6] studies mostly focused on joints/knees

[
Methylsulfonylmethane (Dimethylsulfone or, more commonly, MSM) is a small DMSO-related sulfur-containing molecule used for its antioxidative and anti-inflammatory properties. It holds potential for joint health (not significantly different than glucosamine sulfate).

]

NAC and MSM are both antioxidants

some people also say that after they go on a "raw food diet" aka high fruit diet aka high antioxidant diet that their eye color starts to lighten or even change completely

[Image: IqECCln.jpg]
[Image: smOIXMU.jpg]
[Image: 9uH3xjp.jpg]
Not a word.

• So Sad
Reactions: AdamLamberg
always was amazed how that east asian JAP Korean girls was dark skinned in school , but when grow up there skin became SO WHITE like a Milk
Thai rich girls also has a way , I wanna find cheap cosmetic which i Can use everyday for same result

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lux and AdamLamberg
always was amazed how that east asian JAP Korean girls was dark skinned in school , but when grow up there skin became SO WHITE like a Milk
Thai rich girls also has a way , I wanna find cheap cosmetic which i Can use everyday for same result
Makeup + they stay out the sun and sunscreen. When they were young they never used makeup nor cared about how much sun exposure they got.

Korea etc. Has beauty products specifically marketed torwards making skim more white

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lux and AdamLamberg
Makeup + they stay out the sun and sunscreen. When they were young they never used makeup nor cared about how much sun exposure they got.

Korea etc. Has beauty products specifically marketed torwards making skim more white
its not about make up
They was dark skin before like WHOLE BODY not just a face
They drink supplements and do some procedures for skin constantly

• +1
Reactions: Lux and AdamLamberg
its not about make up
They was dark skin before like WHOLE BODY not just a face
They drink supplements and do some procedures for skin constantly
just hate your genealogy theory

@PrettyBoyMaxxing thoughts?

giphy.gif

I have red that vitamin c makes your skin Lighter short term but actually darker in the longer run. Cant remember correctly but google it yourself before commiting 2 it

@RecessedPrettyboy @neithernorwood @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @africancel @fag112

GTFINH on this ethnic and lightening eye thread! jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 6273
BUMP!

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 6273
@RecessedPrettyboy @neithernorwood @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @africancel @fag112

GTFINH on this ethnic and lightening eye thread! jfl
No thanks not trying to turn into an albino

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Jason Voorhees