GUIDE- the proper hairstyle to a NORWOOD.

OneTwoThree

OneTwoThree

Everyone will be ugly sooner or later.
Hi, I made this guide because I wanted to show you what hairstyle should you choose considering your norwood level. As most of you know a norwood scale is the leading classification system used to measure the extent of male pattern baldness.

Norwood 0-1

To be honest- it does not even matter if you have norwood 0 or norwood 1 because both of them look great and for sure it halo's you. You can pick every haircut you wish. There is no problem to pull a hair back to make your hairline visible becasue there is no sign of recession. No one will tell you that you are balding and girls will appreciate your condition of your hair. As I said, you can choose the most demanding hairstyles which will not be great later when people start loosing hair.

Buzz cut
Slided  back hair

Norwood 2

Norwood 2 is called a mature hairline. Most adult men have it. Norwood 2 is when recession is undenible, but the island of hair at the widow's peak has not begun to form yet. Norwood 2 appears as ,,M" letter. At this point, you still won't be considered to be "balding" by most normal people but be aware of it!
I recomend you to not pull your hair back or wearing spiky haircuts to not emphasis your hairline. You should seek haircuts which cover your temples but a middle of a forehead does not have to be covered by hair. This norwood is not a a halo nor a falio.

Lachowski
EXT9AMwU0AEYuJN

Norwood 3

If you have higher number of Norwood your selection of hairstyles is getting smaller and smaller. Norwood 3 is when the presence of an "island" of hair at the front of the hairline is undoubtedly discernible. Usually, the hairline has gone in a bit as well. If you have an NW3, you are undeniably balding. People will probably notice and even point it out. You're past a "mature" hairline at this point. Avoid spiky hair and others haircuts which allow people to see your recessed hairline. You can still fight it wearing a proper hairstyle but it has to cover your all foredead not only temples. I recommend you all types of fringes which are wore by zoomers nowadays. They are trendy as well and still you can make other people think you have head full of hair!

On photo is mine but I do not have norwood 3(yet) :D

7 PSL
Fringe

Norwood 4

I suppose there is only one haircut which can do something about norwood 4... Maybe fringe can work. Maybe... But it is better if hair can cover forehead from top of the head and from the side a little bit simultaneously.

Woow

Norwood 5-7

What can I say more...

Beanie

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 18890, noodlelover and 6 others
Norwood 4

I suppose there is only one haircut which can do something about norwood 4... Maybe fringe can work. Maybe... But it is better if hair can cover forehead from top of the head and from the side a little bit simultaneously.
are u sure how NW 4 looks son

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NumbThePain and OneTwoThree
file.png

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and Tallooksmaxxer
How do you do your hair?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
There is no hope for an NW4.

• WTF
Reactions: OneTwoThree
If ur cycling in the wind you'll be fucked anyways

• Hmm...
Reactions: OneTwoThree
If ur cycling in the wind you'll be fucked anyways
It depends on where the wind blows from... And you should wear a helmet during cycling!

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, noodlelover and Deleted member 18840
I don't have too much recession but have a high forehead since I was a kid. You would think in theory having fringe to 'cover' the hairline would help but honestly, it just looks forced especially as you age and you can still see the hair recession through cracks in the hair. I tried every variation of this for the greater part of my life.

I have since combed my hair back and revealed my hairline and just owned it and styled it in a mature way similar to Brad Pitt's hairstyle in this photo :

I look older now for sure but also don't look like I'm trying to cover something up. I can achieve a cleaner overall look because there isn't hair in my face now. And not that I trust feedback from anyone else but there have been tons of compliments since I've changed the style and not a single person has said, your hair was better before.... Most people don't even recognize me at first, if they havn't seen me in awhile since combing my hair back. Major transformation.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrickTop and OneTwoThree