Guide to bullymaxxing

whats wrong with u man.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13511
Frankly I don't really want to make other people feel sad, if they don't deserve it (obviously revenge is sweet if they do). Every time I've been a dick to someone lower status than me, I feel like a piece of shit. The best thing about acting morally is about making you feel good, and some things are more important in life than not being a 'low T pussy'.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and theanonymousone
Benefits of bullying:
Bullies have more confidence
Bullies have better careers
Bullies have more sex
It's good for your health
https://www.theverge.com/2014/5/12/5710720/being-a-bully-may-be-good-for-your-health

Drawbacks of bullying:
You will feel bad if you're a low t pussy

Who to bully:
Manlets, ricecels, gingers, currycels, anyone below 4psl, Jews, poorcels, dicklets, homeless people, disabled, gays, drug addicts, prostitutes, alcholics etc...

How to bully:
Steal their belongings
Call them rude words
Burn their house down
Flood their house
Feed their pets rat poison
Eye gouge them with thumbs and pens
Threaten to torture their loved ones in anonymous letters

If you have morals after being blackpilled you're not truly blackpilled. The nice Asian nerd at your school only smiles because he has to compensate for his lack of dick. He would bully you if the roles were reversed so make sure the weak suffer in your presence. Bullies end up successful confident CEOs of large companies who fuck foids with hybristophilia and bully victims end up as r/inceltear posters.

No Bullying for your face :feelswhy:

dn read

Yes man i am at the best collage in my country and would be rich in future. But i am so stupid jfl
People call you stupid because the content of your posts are retarded and you can barely string together a coherent sentence in english. Lol at being impressed at going to the best college (you spelt it "collage" like a retard) in a non-western non-asian country. That's like bragging about going to the 50th best western univeristy comparatively.

People call you stupid because the content of your posts are retarded and you can barely string together a coherent sentence in english. Lol at being impressed at going to the best college (you spelt it "collage" like a retard) in a non-western non-asian country. That's like bragging about going to the 50th best western univeristy comparatively.
I dont care how collage spelled it is not a sign of intellgency lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
What a huge iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611 and Deleted member 13511
Probably the most retarded thing ever said here if you are being honest.
Half serious i dont say acting high t makes you morally superior but being high t a or acting is good while acting or being low t is bad

I dont care how collage spelled it is not a sign of intellgency lmao
Intelligence*

Yes, not knowing how to spell, and being unable to spell basic words, is a sign of low intelligence.

Intelligence*

Yes, not knowing how to spell, and being unable to spell basic words, is a sign of low intelligence.
How to appear intelligent to a westerner:
-Be agreeable all time
-Be submissive all time
-Write fancy long paragraphs that actually mean nothing
-Spell words true
-Be emotional (jfl)

Being confident and having good verbal defensive skills (like roasting people back or pushing peoples buttons) is more important than bullying, bullies only exist when the popular kid gets attacked by the school autist, and he goes off on the autistic kid. But if you deliberately go after people below you who mean no harm then that's just desperate, and you'll attract hood kids.

I don't think bullying should be eliminated, because if the loser kid doesn't know how to act and then goes on into life soy, because of his lack of bullying, then that's bad. Bullying someone in a way that's more friendly or helpful is showing that you care about their future as opposed to giving them the silent treatment.

For example I have 2 brothers, and whenever I played fortnite with my youngest brother I told him he was trash and bad, and showed him how to improve, and he's taken on a competative attitude which is good. He will be able to defend himself later when he goes to middle school because of it. I made him rage and cry in the past, but its because of those experiences that he was able to surpass me in fortnite.

But if you bully someone too much, then they'll just become submissive and won't benefit from it. because the benefits of bullying come when it creates stronger men, not when it completely breaks them down, I could be wrong and this last paragraph could be the opposit.
So how to deal with people who are aggressive and rude at work?

This thread is pure autism and mental masturbation tbh, you guys are clearly projecting bullying victims,
bullies at least from my observation usually are giga-subhuman, short and try to overcompensate to
gain social status by bullying others for being subhumans, sometimes they are just
ethnics with a very low IQ and short temper

just like manlets usually lift for being short or lanklets for being called walking sticks so they start lift as well

I have never seen a tall chad bullying people, simply because he doesn't have to, his existence alone is enough to fulfill
his basic human needs and he doesn't need to prove anything

My high school chad used to be giga ugly and short in elementary and he used to bully autistic children back then,
but after puberty ascended hard him in every possible way and he became like 6'4 as well, he started to be quite and chill
and very pro-social.
in that case bullying seem to have physically raised his t and boosted his puberty. so it does work

Bullies are mostly sexually frustated guys
You never see real chads bullying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Ryan and SPFromNY914
  • +1
Reactions: theanonymousone and Ryan
Benefits of bullying:
Bullies have more sex
https://www.theverge.com/2014/5/12/5710720/being-a-bully-may-be-good-for-your-health

Drawbacks of bullying:

Who to bully:
Manlets, ricecels, gingers, currycels, anyone below 4psl, Jews, poorcels, dicklets, homeless people, disabled, gays, drug addicts, prostitutes, alcholics etc...

How to bully:
Steal their belongings
Call them rude words
Burn their house down
Flood their house

If you have morals after being blackpilled you're not truly blackpilled. The nice Asian nerd at your school only smiles because he has to compensate for his lack of dick. He would bully you if the roles were reversed so make sure the weak suffer in your presence. Bullies end up successful confident CEOs of large companies who fuck foids with hybristophilia and bully victims end up as r/inceltear posters.

What if you're a med passing curry. There's quite a bunch of us. How can I Bully my own peoples?😭😭😭

What if you're a med passing
I always cage when someone says "med passing" It's so obvious it's an Arab or Indian trying to be white.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and SPFromNY914
Benefits of bullying:
Bullies have more sex

Drawbacks of bullying:

Who to bully:

How to bully:
Steal their belongings
Call them rude words
Burn their house down
Flood their house

This thread shows u have a lot of ego... At the end of the day u came in the world cuz one day your dad was horny... Don't forget who u r

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, theanonymousone and SPFromNY914
This thread shows u have a lot of ego... At the end of the day u came in the cuz one day yolur dad was horny... Don't forget who u r

Benefits of bullying:
Bullies have more sex

Drawbacks of bullying:

Who to bully:

How to bully:
Steal their belongings
Call them rude words
Burn their house down
Flood their house

Speak for yourself peasant.. These are the biggest fictional chad that ever existed
0924f7417cbe503d2d1b54eaf089a218
741f964d69751f8c9439bf2e70c206ed
muh bullying is chad trait.. Its a insecure beta trait

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
I always cage when someone says "med passing" It's so obvious it's an Arab or Indian trying to be white.
Lmao you're probably a K-Pop cuck, don't talk to me. Arabs and Indians mog east asians I'm sorry respectfully

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
You know how I know you will never bully anyone?

Because you made this thread.

People who talk, don't act.

People who act, don't talk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and sensei
This thread is pure autism and mental masturbation tbh, you guys are clearly projecting bullying victims,
bullies at least from my observation usually are giga-subhuman, short and try to overcompensate to
gain social status by bullying others for being subhumans, sometimes they are just
ethnics with a very low IQ and short temper

just like manlets usually lift for being short or lanklets for being called walking sticks so they start lift as well

I have never seen a tall chad bullying people, simply because he doesn't have to, his existence alone is enough to fulfill
his basic human needs and he doesn't need to prove anything

My high school chad used to be giga ugly and short in elementary and he used to bully autistic children back then,
but after puberty ascended hard him in every possible way and he became like 6'4 as well, he started to be quite and chill
and very pro-social.
Same, my bully was fat curry with braces and glasses. But after growing a small beard, getting better glasses, losing weight at the gym, (maybe just growing taller,) and removing his braces he looked around 5-6. He starting asking for my forgiveness and everything lmfao.

• JFL
Reactions: theanonymousone
It really was over for you since birth.
:lul::lul: Tbf I'm curry too. Said guy did boxing, was pretty tall and was intimidating as a result, he socialcirclemaxxed quite a bit too.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Bullies are mostly sexually frustated guys
You never see real chads bullying
True but most bullies do go on to be relatively successful, chad or not.

Benefits of bullying:
Bullies have more sex

Drawbacks of bullying:

Who to bully:

How to bully:
Steal their belongings
Call them rude words
Burn their house down
Flood their house

I will bully the bullies

• +1
Benefits of bullying:
Bullies have more sex

Drawbacks of bullying:

Who to bully:

How to bully:
Steal their belongings
Call them rude words
Burn their house down
Flood their house

bro we have probably all been bullied
why would you want to put down another human being instead of uplifting others

bro we have probably all been bullied
why would you want to put down another human being instead of uplifting others
Everyone is naturally a bully. Look at how everyone jumped on Toodlydood because they knew he was easy prey.

Lol
Benefits of bullying:
Bullies have more sex

Drawbacks of bullying:

Who to bully:

How to bully:
Steal their belongings
Call them rude words
Burn their house down
Flood their house

Holy shit i do this already LOL

this is nonsense retard

Fighting bullies is higher IQ because you get both dark triad (violence) and light triad (helping the bully victims) halo

Benefits of bullying:
Bullies have more sex

Drawbacks of bullying:

Who to bully:

How to bully:
Steal their belongings
Call them rude words
Burn their house down
Flood their house

whoever takes this shit seriously should kill themselves tbh

Bully's have more sex cause they are more attractive

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss