Guide to Ephedrine and Caffeine Stackmaxxing to get LEAN, LASER FOCUS AND UNENDING ENERGY (Performance Enhancement)

PushingTheLimits

PushingTheLimits

Aspiring Mogger

This is a guide for you to utilise the EC stack which will kill your appetite, give you a huge energy boost which will help you do prolonged cardio which will promote fat loss tremendously and moderately burn calories while resting. This stack has a thermogenic effect (nowhere near Clenbuterol/Albuterol/DNP thermogenic effect though).

Disclaimer : If you have underlying heart conditions, or you are hypersensitive to Ephedrine (rare) DO NOT take this stack.​

This stack will increase your BPM by at least 10 while resting. My resting BPM is 40 to 50, while i'm on EC this number reaches to 70-80. During cardio, my BPM reaches to 130-160. Do not do HIIT while on this stack, your heart wont take it. Track your BPM closely.​

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ephedrine : This is the main guy of our stack. A nice stim. It will kill your appetite and give you laser focus. Combined with caffeine, it will give you a huge energy boost which will allow you to do cardio for an hour and then go lift your weights without being exhausted and losing strength. A nice performance enhancement.
On top of the athletic performance enhancement, this will also give you that laser focus, which is also useful if you're a studentcel.

Caffeine : Well it's just caffeine, but it has a synergetic effect when combined with Ephedrine. It will give you energy, and the thermogenic effect (nothing serious but it still has it).

Aspirin : We are doing an EC stack so there will be no aspirin like the ECA stack. Aspirin is just useless.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Dosing (This dosing is for complete beginners. It starts with low dosages for the first two weeks for you to adapt. Week 3 is the normal dosage where you will feel the effects to the fullest. If you have a past with PEDs and stimulants, just start banging the Week 3 dosage, and do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off cycling.)

8mg ephedrine pills:​

Week 1 - Day 1 - take a test dose, 8mg ephedrine + a small coffee or caffeine pill. You should not have any adverse symptoms.

• Week 1 - Day 2-3: Doses 4-6 hours apart: (2×8mg E pills per day or 16mg total)
  • Dose 1 - 8mg E, 100mg C
  • Dose 2 - 8mg E, 100mg C
  • Week 1 - Day 4-7: Doses 4-6 hours apart: (4×8mg E pills per day or 32mg total)
  • Dose 1 - 16mg E, 100mg C
  • Dose 2 - 16mg E, 100mg C
  • Week 2 - Day 8-14: Doses 4-6 hours apart: (5×8mg E per day or 40mg total)
  • Dose 1 - 24mg E, 200mg C
  • Dose 2 - 16mg E, 200mg C
  • Week 3-12: Doses 4-6 hours apart: (6×8mg E per day or 48mg total)
  • Dose 1 - 24mg E, 200mg C
  • Dose 2 - 24mg E, 200mg C

Additional Supplements To Take

As this stack is a bit rough on the heart, and increases your blood pressure, we will take some supplements to minimise these effects.

OMEGA 3 : Has BP lowering effect and is good for the heart. Take 2-3g of Omega3 while running the stack. EPA and DHA higher ones are preferred. Do not overdose on this or you can have internal bleeding.
Magnesium : Again great for heart health. Take 1x375mg or 2x375mg daily.
Potassium : Ephedrine depletes potassium so i advise you to increase your potassium intake.

Final Notes

If you do not workout, this stack will not give you a lean body out of thin air. You have to workout. If you are a lazy POS and want to burn fat where you stand without losing muscle mass, do Clenbuterol/Albuterol/DNP. They come with a higher cost in terms of health.

If your heart can't take the effects, stop the stack immediately. Your BPM will increase and if you do high intensity cardio your heart rates will go to dangerous rates.

If you're a beginner, follow the dosage and don't go nuclear mode on your first day like a retard.

Closely monitor your BPM and blood pressure.

Control your diet, as this will kill your appetite you might have disruptions in your calorie and protein intake. You can use the appetite effect as an advantage.

That's it, now go get a lean body.

• +1
Reactions: fl0w, Birdcell, K9Hunter and 1 other person
Good stack but please eat fish and eggs to compensate stimulation of CNS

• +1
Reactions: PushingTheLimits
swap the toxic fish oil for aspirin and vitamin k2 this will boost your metabolism even further and protect you from blood clots

I'll be starting my cut Monday. Plan is to use Ephedrine and caffeine (which I'll both incrementally increase) and Cardarine in the morning and do a shit load of cardio fasted and otherwise I'll keep eating my normal diet

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and PushingTheLimits