Guide to height cope?

Z

Zewas

Iron
I'm a GL guy and get approached often, easy time with girls generally etc. but I'm only 5'11 (measured in the morning).

I live in a student city of mostly northern european people and I get dwarfed all the time. I swear on uni party's the average of guys seems to be over 6'1. Even my confirmed friend at 6'1 looks short sometimes. Girls mog me so often and most of them reach my forehead.

Spending more time on this forum makes me so autistic IRL. I swear I look around all the time to see who's mogging me (spoiler alert, an obscene amount of guys) either they're my height and more facially attractive or theyre taller and on my level of looks. The most infuriating thing is when they're both, actually makes me want to jump of the next bridge every time.

Do any of you have tips to cope about height? When you look for female preferences, I'm almost never in the ideal height range. The average preference is ~ about 6'3. And the reasoning for them is always so suicide inducing. It seems like it's the biggest factor in sexual attractiveness for women. They actually don't seem to be able to be sexually attracted when the guy is shorter than them. ROPEFUEL, the taller you are than the female, the better.

I don't know how studies can come to the conclusion that 5'11 is the height with broadest appeal. It makes 0 sense to me. Maybe it's in populations with lower average idk. But I'm a firm believer that as an average or even short guy, you will never be TRULY sexually attractive to women, and thats the hardest blackpill to swallow and the most suicide inducing.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and thecel
Take glucosamine+msm+ Hyaluronic acid
It prevents spinal decompression throughout the day

Op literally kill yourself if you can't pull girls at 5'11

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mehman, toptrunk, GetShrekt and 8 others
5ft 11 is like top 10% height itw and you complain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Richard_Hungwell
5ft 11 is like top 10% height itw and you complain
yea but not where I live. What does it matter if some east asians average out on 5'7 when they will never be competition anyway

"only"? 5'11'? that's considered really tall here bro

I laughed at the only, sorry

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and galego123
it's literally your face bro:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mehman, 11gaijin, Deleted member 16641 and 1 other person
yea but not where I live. What does it matter if some east asians average out on 5'7 when they will never be competition anyway
so you have good height, you live in a good country and its still not enough for you?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
:blackpill:

Attachments

• IMG_7961.jpg
    IMG_7961.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin
You said girls approach you often so I assume you have good face. How good is it? Ian Somerhalder's level or smth?

If so, it's easy to mog taller guys man, really handsome guys (or pretty boys) have a glow that taller guys just don't have. It's called being beautiful. That shit mogs, but here in this site people think that masculinity is what mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
You said girls approach you often so I assume you have good face. How good is it? Ian Somerhalder's level or smth?

If so, it's easy to mog taller guys man, really handsome guys (or pretty boys) have a glow that taller guys just don't have. It's called being beautiful. That shit mogs, but here in this site people think that masculinity is what mogs.
definitely not sommerhalder level lmao. I was the heart throb in my high school, like many girls under my year and even some above had crushes on me, they turned around when I walk by etc. however I must say there were many more women in my school than males so competition wasn't as fierce (probably 5 girls for every guy.) Like I am literally known for being GL.

Girls with boyfriends that I know want me to fuck them when he isn't around, hold hands with me (this even when he's here beside us JFL) and wait for me etc. Last time a girl with a bf I know pretty well said I would be her first choice to fuck if she was single, she even invited me to go to her place but after I declined and wasn't feeling it she acted like she was joking (HTB btw)

That should give you an idea, I still get mogged by forum chads here and I don't actually get how some of them are struggling (they must ge gigaLARPing or no social skills)

My narcissism can't handle getting mogged, there are many tall AND GL guys out there.

definitely not sommerhalder level lmao. I was the heart throb in my high school, like many girls under my year and even some above had crushes on me, they turned around when I walk by etc. however I must say there were many more women in my school than males so competition wasn't as fierce (probably 5 girls for every guy.) Like I am literally known for being GL.

Girls with boyfriends that I know want me to fuck them when he isn't around, hold hands with me (this even when he's here beside us JFL) and wait for me etc. Last time a girl with a bf I know pretty well said I would be her first choice to fuck if she was single, she even invited me to go to her place but after I declined and wasn't feeling it she acted like she was joking (HTB btw)

That should give you an idea, I still get mogged by forum chads here and I don't actually get how some of them are struggling (they must ge gigaLARPing or no social skills)

My narcissism can't handle getting mogged, there are many tall AND GL guys out there.
mmmm, I understand. In that case you should appealmax xd for example being gl and happy and a rockstar good clothes etc that's the only way you can mog "more handsome" taller guys imo

I need to be the absolute best FFS
don't be so narcissistic.

mk677 + ai + stretching + glucosamine + insoles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
i've done that for 2 months now im like 195.2
thx for the suggestion but I dont think itll do anything for me im already 22

how old are you?

be careful to not get too tall yourw already almost in the too tall range

thx for the suggestion but I dont think itll do anything for me im already 22

how old are you?

be careful to not get too tall yourw already almost in the too tall range
im 18.5

Height appears to be the single most important isolated factor in sexually attracting women (I especially notice this as a short guy). I've noticed that women are willing to forgive so many flaws in a guy (fat, bald, ugly, poor, low IQ, bad personality, etc.) as long as he is really tall.

Height>face

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy
Just tell the truth, you're 5'9" yes? Either you're lying or you suck ass at measuring your height.

Height fraud with lifts duh :blackpill:.