Guilty pleasures tell yours in here

I played dress up with female relatives once. I would've liked doing it more tbh.
One time I got caught by my parents and hid in the closet and wouldn't come out until I took off the clothes and makeup JFL.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
She looks mutt tbh. I thought med immediately but her last name sounds Eastern European. I have a thing for med and lightskin Latina
to me she looks eastern european. definitely not arab

• +1
Reactions: ilovelamp08
oh wtf. respect for you though for not becoming degenerate. the sad thing is that if you told that to your parents when you were 8 and they were the average degenerate lgbt supporters of today, you might have been brainwashed into being a tranny
honestly I dont know if electro therapy works. if anyone does please tell me. I havent looked into it though
My dad is a based Rhodesian who fought against the commies. Mom is a conspiracy theorist.:feelskek:

My family is no ordinary white family.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
One time I got caught by my parents and hid in the closet and wouldn't come out until I took off the clothes and makeup JFL.
Ngl. It made my cortisol spike like crazy when I was seen dressing up.

She looks mutt tbh. I thought med immediately but her last name sounds Eastern European. I have a thing for med and lightskin Latina
She is 100% Slavic or gypsie mix due to last name but she looks mena/Euro mix she doesn’t look Latina though but I love her pheno she’s perfect

• +1
Sounds like you never left the closet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 17791
She is 100% Slavic or gypsie mix due to last name but she looks mena/Euro mix she doesn’t look Latina though but I love her pheno she’s perfect
I thought med like maybe south Italian mixed with something Eastern European. I was saying I also have a thing for Latinas as they're similar to meds in coloring etc.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Ngl. It made my cortisol spike like crazy when I was seen dressing up.
Same. It went from euphoria while looking and feeling like a girl into dread when seen by others. My ex snuck a pic of me in her dress, but I quickly deleted that pic from that bitch's phone while she slept.
h12tthcbmx741.jpg

• JFL
I thought med like maybe south Italian mixed with something European. I was saying I also have a thing for Latinas as they're similar to meds in coloring etc.
Yeah I agree I thought she was an Arab or mixed with southern Euro and Arab like a Sicilian. But hee surname isn’t slav so she’s prob a gypsie mutt still would eat her poop from her asshole given the chance

• +1
It's easy tbh. I usual hide in there if I think someone is coming.
Nigga, at this point you guys are just setting up the gay sexual innuendos at your expense

• JFL
Sounds like you never left the closet
That's not what your mom said last night, faggot. You wouldn't be on this forum if you were a TeraStacy so keep coping, buddyboyo. :ogre:

Same. It went from euphoria while looking and feeling like a girl into dread when seen by others. My ex snuck a pic of me in her dress, but I quickly deleted that pic from that bitch's phone while she slept.
h12tthcbmx741.jpg
It's the worst feeling ever. Its like getting punched in the stomach

I'll probably never cone out because of that

Attachments

• 015B176C-5EA4-4146-9A71-EFE66C045A5C.gif
    015B176C-5EA4-4146-9A71-EFE66C045A5C.gif
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: ilovelamp08 and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
Reactions: ilovelamp08 and Deleted member 19499
That's not what your mom said last night, faggot. You wouldn't be on this forum if you were a TeraStacy so keep coping, buddyboyo. :ogre:
My mom's dead. Looks like we found the guy digging up corpses and fucking them though

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 19499
My mom's dead. Looks like we found the guy digging up corpses and fucking them though
If she's at least a LTB then good enough for me tbh. :ogre:

• JFL
Yeah I agree I thought she was an Arab or mixed with southern Euro and Arab like a Sicilian. But hee surname isn’t slav so she’s prob a gypsie mutt still would eat her poop from her asshole given the chance
I'm not really well-versed on racial phenotypes but sicilians(what i thought she looked like) is considered arab?

• JFL
I'm not really well-versed on racial phenotypes but scicillians(what i thought she looked like) is considered arab?
South italians are not arab

• +1
Reactions: ilovelamp08 and Deleted member 19499
I'm not really well-versed on racial phenotypes but scicillians(what i thought she looked like) is considered arab?
They resemble @gamma so basically arab in pheno tbh but still white Europeans because they are Christian’s and it was via rape so we let them off out of dignity. Some Sicilians do not look part Arab though luckily my aurnt married one that was of Norman stock so he isn’t arab looking at all yes he’s tanned but that’s about it. Mirin the med moggers in my fam

• JFL
  • +1
They resemble @gamma so basically arab in pheno tbh but still white Europeans because they are Christian’s and it was via rape so we let them off out of dignity. Some Sicilians do not look part Arab though luckily my aurnt married one that was of Norman stock so he isn’t arab looking at all yes he’s tanned but that’s about it. Mirin the med moggers in my fam
Brutal christianity pill. Turks aren't european because they're muslim:feelskek: but greeks are.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and ilovelamp08
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and ilovelamp08
That's the most based fetish ever
Dude I walked into a thread about peoples weird fetishes on here and I saw his and immediately dipped out

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Dude I walked into a thread about peoples weird fetishes on here and I saw his and immediately dipped out
What do you think of my illness?

• Love it
I thought mine would be wild but apparently mine are normal :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: I guess wanting girls to tickle your fat man boobs and nipples ain’t weird here when you have niggas wanting to eat people JFL

• JFL
I thought mine would be wild but apparently mine are normal :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: I guess wanting girls to tickle your fat man boobs and nipples ain’t weird here when you have niggas wanting to eat people JFL
The slaanesh cultist got excess mogged by faithful imperial citizens.

Side note, I hate the notification system of this site

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 17791
The new york shooter is alleged by autists here to have perused this site
Yeah. He had 'gandy' and 'mogged' on his gun. He didn't mention black pill though in his manifesto.

I highly doubt anyone not well versed in black pill culture will really make the connection.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 19499
Yeah. He had 'gandy' and 'mogged' on his gun. He didn't mention black pill though in his manifesto.

I highly doubt anyone not well versed in black pill culture will really make the connection.
Saw mogged but can't find gandy on it

• Hmm...
Saw mogged but can't find gandy on it
It was on a different image. I only screen shotted the gandy part.

@StrangerDanger do you have the pic of the gun where gandy is visible?

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I have a few, That I will never name. Nothing illegal, but i'd be btfo, roasted and Eviscerated, in every thread If I even mention it, so ima just name my more "normal" ones

1: I like femboys(Anime has corrupted me im ngl)
2: masculine women(not on steroids but ones with wide shoulders would turn me on) Just imagine being picked up and getting choked😩
3: putting pig ears and nose on a chubby white women(Don't ask)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 19499
I have a few, That I will never name. Nothing illegal, but i'd be btfo, roasted and Eviscerated, in every thread If I even mention it, so ima just name my more "normal" ones

2: masculine women(not on steroids but ones with wide shoulders would turn me on) Just imagine being picked up and getting choked😩
The first one is based AF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16853 and Deleted member 17791

DM me fetishes.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
We all are in this mental asylum of a forum. I wouldn't be this ill if femoids would give me a chance! :woke:
that's societys problem in general

• +1
my time to shine, HUGE BOOTY

• Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 16853