Guilty pleasures tell yours in here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 17791
:lul:

Ngl. I stopped doing that years ago.
You and @PearlHandledDeck need help if your pegging yourself. Some ethnic girl tried to
Bring that up I said no then she refused not let me go anal on her (I eventually tried to go anal
On her but my dick was too FAT)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 1901, Deleted member 17763 and 1 other person
You and @PearlHandledDeck need help if your pegging yourself. Some ethnic girl tried to
Bring that up I said no then she refused not let me go anal on her (I eventually tried to go anal
I would never let a girl do it to me so it's not gay

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel and Deleted member 17791
It hurts. I don't do it more than like once a year or so.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16853 and Deleted member 17763
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Farting under my sheets, trapping myself under and smelling the air 💯
I do this too, then you pull back your foreskin after not showering for a while and it makes a pungent concoction that puts you in ecstasy

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel, Deleted member 17311 and Looks234
It hurts. I don't do it more than like once a year or so.
That shit never hurt me I'm not gonna lie. Every time I've tried to do anal with a girl and it didn't work out all I could think was if it was me I could be takin that dick easily, what's the big issue here

• JFL
I do this too, then you pull back your foreskin after not showering for a while and it makes a pungent concoction that puts you in ecstasy
We all know you're a closet sissy crossdressing faggot, buddyboyo. :lul:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Deleted member 17791 and Matthias8272
In my first relationship girl would consistently slap my ass when she wanted to discipline me or strike fear in me👍 Date after we broke up girl slapped and squeezed my ass
So ye

• JFL
  • JFL
watching backstage videos of male models

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 9670, Anchor_Ship and 3 others
I suppose but like they're statues aren't they
I just find women not that attractive tbh. Most men are ugly and I wouldn't.

It's only those high psl guys I really like.:whatfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853 and Deleted member 19499
That shit never hurt me I'm not gonna lie. Every time I've tried to do anal with a girl and it didn't work out all I could think was if it was me I could be takin that dick easily, what's the big issue here
That is gey!:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

'whiny bitch, I can take it'

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
"She's" pretty cute tho to me. As an incel, she's passing enough if she doesn't speak. :lul:
I wouldn't go out like that if my voice wasn't very good.

Damn man I made a mistake coming in here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763, Deleted member 17791, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
  • JFL
I've seen one of those vids before.
Honestly bro, if I could magically turn into a girl, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Not cause I'm tranny or anything, but cause fuck this life as a sub-Chad male.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 17791
Honestly bro, if I could magically turn into a girl, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Not cause I'm tranny or anything, but cause fuck this life as a sub-Chad male.
I would too fuck it. Wouldn't make you a tranny by definition though?:feelskek:

I would too fuck it. Wouldn't make you a tranny by definition though?:feelskek:
Nah cause it'd be as if I were born a female with the XX chromosomes and period and preggos and shit. That's a big difference to faggots mutilating themselves and not passing as female and scaring lil kids on the sidewalk. :lul:

• Hmm...
looking at all those chads makes dopamine rush through the brain for some reason
It's kind of like being those foids at a justin beaber concert. I just wanna get an autograph from Gandy.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Nah cause it'd be as if I were born a female with the XX chromosomes and period and preggos and shit. That's a big difference to faggots mutilating themselves and not passing as female and scaring lil kids on the sidewalk. :lul:
Ngl. I've thought about being a mother.:feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
It's kind of like being those foids at a justin beaber concert. I just wanna get an autograph from Gandy.
God now that you bring him up I have to mention that I love watching bieber videos aswell

fuark im getting a dopamine rush imagining being him

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 17791
Yeah, I'd prefer a Chad to take the lead for me. Fuark, women have it so easy yet they still complain. They don't even have to think or plan things out. They can get beta orbiters to buy them shit and take them places. All they gotta do is be there and look pretty. :woke::feelsree::woke:
lucky star blush GIF

• JFL
God now that you bring him up I have to mention that I love watching bieber videos aswell

fuark im getting a dopamine rush imagining being him

If I met gandy as he is rn, I be too scared to say hello. I'd really want to tbh.

If I met prime gandy, I'd piss myself from excitement.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763 and StrangerDanger
Ngl. I've thought about being a mother.:feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:
Same. Imagine getting pregnant by this GigaChad Mogger. Imagine the Chad babies you'd give birth to and they'd love their momma. :heart:
GigaChad Morph

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 17763
I mean life would be better, but i still wouldnt do it cuz i have pride in being male. Plus thats gay. I wouldnt want to be a foid thats kinda disgusting

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 17791
If I met gandy as he is rn, I be too scared to say hello. I'd really want to tbh.

If I met prime gandy, I'd piss myself from excitement.
You can always meet his heir @ForeverRecession

• JFL
Yeah, I'd prefer a Chad to take the lead for me. Fuark, women have it so easy yet they still complain. They don't even have to think or plan things out. They can get beta orbiters to buy them shit and take them places. All they gotta do is be there and look pretty. :woke::feelsree::woke:
lucky star blush GIF
I think I'm mentally ill. I don't like getting these thoughts but yeah, I'd much rather be a chick.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I think I'm mentally ill. I don't like getting these thoughts but yeah, I'd much rather be a chick.
We all are in this mental asylum of a forum. I wouldn't be this ill if femoids would give me a chance! :woke:

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel and Deleted member 17791
  • Love it
Reactions: ilovelamp08
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 19499
We all are in this mental asylum of a forum. I wouldn't be this ill if femoids would give me a chance! :woke:
I feel you bro. lack of female attention really does cause mental illness and abnormal thinking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 19499
Ngl. I've fantasied about being a girl since like 8 years old or whatever. I need electro therapy and shit.

I don't think I'll ever try to become a trans tbh. I'll just androgynous male max.

• +1
Ngl. I've fantasied about being a girl since like 8 years old or whatever. I need electro therapy and shit.

I don't think I'll ever try to become a trans tbh. I'll just androgynous male max.
I've used to think about it since I was 4 and one of my female cousins would dress me up in her dresses for tea parties. :lul:
Her brothers would tell her to quit it, but I secretly enjoyed it so I continued going into her room. :feelshah:

• Woah
  • Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 19499 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I've used to think about it since I was 4 and one of my female cousins would dress me up in her dresses for tea parties. :lul:
Her brothers would tell her to quit it, but I secretly enjoyed it so I continued going into her room. :feelshah:
I played dress up with female relatives once. I would've liked doing it more tbh.

• Love it
julia knezevic. Enjoy. Hottest girl I've ever seen. She has so many fogger pics
Thought she was arab. I’ll try find a deepfake of her to jack off 2

oh wtf. respect for you though for not becoming degenerate. the sad thing is that if you told that to your parents when you were 8 and they were the average degenerate lgbt supporters of today, you might have been brainwashed into being a tranny
honestly I dont know if electro therapy works. if anyone does please tell me. I havent looked into it though

• +1
Thought she was arab. I’ll try find a deepfake of her to jack off 2
She looks mutt tbh. I thought med immediately but her last name sounds Eastern European. I have a thing for med and lightskin Latina

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur