Guilty pleasures tell yours in here

So you like Bbw's, Nothin wrong with that, I do too
no because I consider a "BBW" something like this.
Tess-Holliday-1.jpg
I don't like the fat. I like the ass and the proportions .If a bitch has that right shape. my thoughts go wild and I get an image in my head I can't get rid of. ruined 7 days of no fap because of some big booty mom I had no idea how to approach.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I told whole forum I have gender dysphoria. Just do it pussy.
Not only is it embarassing. Most users here would consider half of my fetishes "Gay"

and yes I am indeed the most high inhib pussy on this forum:trepidation:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Not only is it embarassing. Most users here would consider half of my fetishes "Gay"

and yes I am indeed the most high inhib pussy on this forum:trepidation:
Hmm. Most users are gay.:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 16853
no because I consider a "BBW" something like this.
Tess-Holliday-1.jpg
I don't like the fat. I like the ass and the proportions .If a bitch has that right shape. my thoughts go wild and I get an image in my head I can't get rid of. ruined 7 days of no fap because of some big booty mom I had no idea how to approach.
I wouldn't consider any women like that a Bbw, since the acronym has "beautiful" in it, they gotta have something attractive about them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
I wouldn't consider any women like that a Bbw, since the acronym has "beautiful" in it, they gotta have something attractive about them
lol she's a supermodel though:soy:
180830-tess-holiday-cosmo-uk-embed.jpg

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 16853
Cakes and biscuits. Not even jk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and eyelidcel
Sometimes when nobody's watching, I go into a mcdonalds lady's room and paint the toilet seat with my cum moistened glans in circular motion like i'm picasso. Then I hide in the adjacent stall and wait for a young foxey to sit on my artwork and merge with my liquid seed.

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 19499 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Sometimes when nobody's watching, I go into a mcdonalds lady's room and paint the toilet seat with my cum moistened glans in circular motion like i'm picasso. Then I hide in the adjacent stall and wait for a young foxey to sit on my artwork and merge with my liquid seed.
People have seen it. They have watched you go into the woman's restroom, That image is on the security cameras, a man who is trying to act masculine and tough, walking righ tinto the lady's room. What a scrub.

People have seen it. They have watched you go into the woman's restroom, That image is on the security cameras, a man who is trying to act masculine and tough, walking righ tinto the lady's room. What a scrub.
I'm glad they have seen me. It turns me on to think random people had the chance to marvel at my art and rob my young foxies of the exclusivity they were cherishing

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and 2d v2
Goth girls with webbed toes

I want a girl to rub my bellend until I cum (already done by every foid I have been with but you get the point)

I enjoy women tickling my man boobs esp my nipples 😍

I enjoy pretending I am a lord fuckin his slave/peasant during sex this makes sex with me very aggressive.
@Vermilioncore

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Mirin seeing as I can’t get a gf or get laid in this god forsaken wasteland of a nation I might as well inseminate my sperm into a woman via force or trickery like this high IQ

• +1
Reactions: ropemax
You should try blending your cum into smoothies (they won't detect it, I promise) and feeding it to those sluts so you know that they actually swallowed your cum. :aheago:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You should try blending your cum into smoothies (they won't detect it, I promise) and feeding it to those sluts so you know that they actually swallowed your cum. :aheago:
Will 100% start doing this if and when I start selling smoothies as a act of vengeance seeing as I won’t be seeing pussy for another 3 years :feelscry:

• Love it
Seeing them swallow isn't as exciting because i know their bodies will dispose of it next time they pee. Having them sit on it and slowly absorb the cum through their skin pores is what merges them eternally with my cum

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Seeing them swallow isn't as exciting because i know their bodies will dispose of it next time they pee. Having them sit on it and slowly absorb the cum through their skin pores is what merges them eternally with my cum
But then they wipe it off :hnghn:

• +1
I've thought about doing that, but because of cucked DNA test they might trace it back to me if they get pregnant like that kid that jizzed in the pool and impregnated 10 girls. :lul:

• JFL
I've thought about doing that, but because of cucked DNA test they might trace it back to me if they get pregnant like that kid that jizzed in the pool and impregnated 10 girls. :lul:
I need to do this and cheat my gentics it’s the highest IQ way to give all women an F U middle finger :feelsgah:. They wanted me incel so I impregnated them like a ninja. I may do this and see how many women give birth to my seed :feelsgah:

• JFL
But then they wipe it off :hnghn:
They can't wipe it off, that's the point. I always take the toilet paper out of the stall to make sure they can do nothing about it. They are left helpless as my cum slowly absorbs into their soul and binds us together for eternity. Watching my powerless foxies struggle to stop my cum from penetrating them is what keeps me going

• JFL
I need to do this and cheat my gentics it’s the highest IQ way to give all women an F U middle finger :feelsgah:. They wanted me incel so I impregnated them like a ninja. I may do this and see how many women give birth to my seed :feelsgah:
I'd do it if I didn't have to pay child support afterwards tbh. :lul:

They can't wipe it off, that's the point. I always take the toilet paper out of the stall to make sure they can do nothing about it. They are left helpless as my cum slowly absorbs with their soul and binds us together for eternity. Watching my powerless foxies struggle to stop my cum from penetrating them is what keeps me going
lmfao :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: hoe many races have absorbed your cum
I'd do it if I didn't have to pay child support afterwards tbh. :lul:
i won’t pay jack shit :feelsgah: government must be :feelstastyman: if they think I’d ever pay for a broad after how they have treated me nigger please this is their punishment

• JFL
:feelsgah: hoe many races have absorbed your cum
My artwork is reserved for young white foxies only. I once had a niggress try to unlawfully marvel but i pulled that whore's leg from my control stall before she had the chance to slide her panties down. No asians so far, i don't think they use the restroom that much

• JFL
My artwork is reserved for young white foxies only. I once had a niggress try to unlawfully marvel but i pulled that whore's leg from my control stall before she had the chance to slide her panties down. No asians so far, i don't think they use the restroom that much
Wtf how do you set this shit up you have a eject button that pushes these whores out of the way? Fucks sake I need to do this. Mine will be out of frustration and rage more than lust unlike yours though purely revenge on a gender that rejected me

Wtf how do you set this shit up you have a eject button that pushes these whores out of the way? Fucks sake I need to do this. Mine will be out of frustration and rage more than lust unlike yours though purely revenge on a gender that rejected me
What eject button? I just grab their leg from underneath the stall gap and yank them so they fall and crush their fucking skulls against the floor

• JFL
What eject button? I just grab their leg from underneath the stall gap and yank them so they fall and crush their fucking skulls against the floor
Legit caged irl @ this JFL at you bad boy :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:. I need to try this but I’m scared cos I’ll be mistaken as an Arab and apprehended as women are racist ignore the BLM shit that’s a meme they are white nordic men only I’ll be depreciated back to Iraq like @the BULL

• +1
Reactions: ropemax