Guy got jaw cucked by applying pressure

Celexawer

Celexawer

Hedonism is devastating🇵🇰

Developed an antigonial notch, so bone remodeling is possible (but it's reddit so nvm)

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: med, smoth, rooman and 24 others
His before picture

Idk how the dude did that shit he seriously screwed himself

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, rooman, MadTwatter and 13 others
JFL at these retards
Just mew bro :soy::soy::soy:
C1E18759 323C 4A47 84B0 6BE0578AF546

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, rooman, Moggie and 27 others

Developed an antigonial notch, so bone remodeling is possible (but it's reddit so nvm)

this antegonial notch shit is cope
its just the shape created by over sized masseter and downward grown mandible......

• +1
Reactions: rooman, TheChosenChad, datboijj and 2 others
Never thought I'd see the day when this thread would be made, I have good reason to believe retarded clenching will result in the development of an antegonial notch, with alveolar bone loss being a big factor imho.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9344 and 8 others
its just the shape created by over sized masseter and downward grown mandible......
Possible but overgrown masseter doesn't sag that much below mandible (elaborate the downward grown mandible part)

PicsArt 12 05 031040

Doesn't seem like it tbh

• JFL
Reactions: med, Preoximerianas, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
what lmaooo

Can someone explain why this happened and if it's even real.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IdiAmin, Deleted member 9344, BigBoy and 10 others
@Salludon

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
alpha fucks beta bucks!!! 😎😎😎

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 5875
The fuck someone explain?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Scorpioned, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 9670
Whats clenching

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 9670
What the fuck is clenching?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 5891
The fuck someone explain?
well... lets analyze.... 😎😎🤓🤓🤓🤓
what did this guy experience???? severe downward growth ONLY around the mandible area!!!

but... why DID this happen???? why didn the ramus grow as well???? if the ramus were to grow simultaneously, the guy would have been gigachad tier!!! (@xefo69 help me with a morph plox)

well... the guy was clenching!!! thats what he had told us.... and clenching involves permanent contraction of maaseters, temporalis and pterygoids.....
and this putsA FUCK TON OF PRESSURE on the ramus and temples.....
guess what!!! his ramus was kept busy and under pressure all the time, inhibiting its growth!!!!

😱😱😱😱😱

shocking but true!!! he should have clenched incisors as well!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7098, Chintuck22 and 3 others
well... lets analyze.... 😎😎🤓🤓🤓🤓
what did this guy experience???? severe downward growth ONLY around the mandible area!!!

but... why DID this happen???? why didn the ramus grow as well???? if the ramus were to grow simultaneously, the guy would have been gigachad tier!!! (@xefo69 help me with a morph plox)

well... the guy was clenching!!! thats what he had told us.... and clenching involves permanent contraction of maaseters, temporalis and pterygoids.....
and this putsA FUCK TON OF PRESSURE on the ramus and temples.....
guess what!!! his ramus was kept busy and under pressure all the time, inhibiting its growth!!!!

😱😱😱😱😱

shocking but true!!! he should have clenched incisors as well!!!!
He's 18 bro, way past puberty, what bone growth?

He's 18 bro, way past puberty, what bone growth?
?????
bones never stop growing........
but bone malleability decreases exponentially indeed.......

who knows how much was this schizo clenching.......

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Be_ConfidentBro, magnificentcel and 1 other person
what the fuk happened to him

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 439 and 2 others
what's clenching?

I read the reddit post he developed bad tinnitus from this and can't sleep

• So Sad
Reactions: aspieSavage
he dosen't really look much worse tbh
RQcHwqc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
so his gonial angle got worse?

@Toodlydood GTFIH. You got gotta feel lonely anymore.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9989, BigBoy and 16 others
LMFAO THIS SHIT IS HILARIOUS, THANK GOD I'M NOT HIM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, BigBoy, magnificentcel and 3 others
Can someone explain why this happened and if it's even real.
He most likely clenched very hard which activated his masseter for extremely long periods. This probably crushed his molars together where as light clenching or just keeping the teeth together only really activates the temporalis muscle which is correlated with a shorter maxilla and a lower mandible plane angle. He literally pushed so much pressure onto his face by hard clenching that his jaw got deformed and only managed to adapt by going upwards more.

@betamanlet @retard @SayNoToRotting is this true?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, TheChosenChad, Good_Little_Goy and 4 others
No such thing as an oversized masseter. He literally crushed his jaw inwards

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8699
That ogre dolphin nose and steep bicycle seat jaw will make anyone incel

180 degrees gonial lmao

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, CursedOne and Celexawer
i think its moreso when you chronically clench, your masseter, while gaining in width, tightens up to a higher position. basically if he stops it'll go back to normal, its not permanent

He most likely clenched very hard which activated his masseter for extremely long periods. This probably crushed his molars together where as light clenching or just keeping the teeth together only really activates the temporalis muscle which is correlated with a shorter maxilla and a lower mandible plane angle. He literally pushed so much pressure onto his face by hard clenching that his jaw got deformed and only managed to adapt by going upwards more.

That's intense, possibly the weirdest jaw I have ever seen. Assuming that the results are real, he must've been clenching with the masseters. The masseters are important for mastication, but they are not really postural muscles the same way the temporalii are, the latter of which are meant to stay in prolonged states of static contraction in support of your musculature. Thus if you have to clench, clench with the temporalii, as the body is designed to withstand, or even benefit from this.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 7098, Celexawer and 1 other person
Don't really know what happened to that stupid greycel, maybe it's related to his mandibular joint, you can get big angle changes there in little time, not due to bone remodeling.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 8765
He's probably bullshitting. He said he clenched from time to time when trying to look good or taking photos.

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage
?????
bones never stop growing........
but bone malleability decreases exponentially indeed.......

who knows how much was this schizo clenching.......
Yes but mandible growth is negligible after 18, this ks related to malleability

I will never clench my jaw again :feelsgiga:

• +1
Reactions: CokoMleko

yeah I think he just fucked his condyle beyond belief.
Large mastication forces can do this I guess permaclenching can too,

@goat2x what’s your thoughts on this autism lmao, maybe the large force remodelled his ramus shorter without respect to the condyle like in the mice aswell?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and goat2x
@RealSurgerymax can you explain this please? should I be worried to chew and stuff?
also when do you drop the mouth widening thread bro

That's what happens when you trust broscience information from people online instead of scientific information from true professionals like dentists and surgeons.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
yeah I think he just fucked his condyle beyond belief.
Large mastication forces can do this I guess permaclenching can too,

@goat2x what’s your thoughts on this autism lmao, maybe the large force remodelled his ramus shorter without respect to the condyle like in the mice aswell?
Where is the before

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Where is the before
Second post in

the pics are a bit shit tbh I think the biggest difference is the way they are taken but does seem like he fucked his jaw somehow

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Second post in

the pics are a bit shit tbh I think the biggest difference is the way they are taken but does seem like he fucked his jaw somehow
no bone changed i will tell you that much

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy