Guy got jaw cucked by applying pressure

no bone changed i will tell you that much
Another pic from four months ago

4A15BF56 0ED9 416E BEE5 F812D7FCBF23

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
look at the video his bones are hanging lower but his skin goes up around that area
Yeah he is still autistically hard mewing and shit lol
especially the way the lighting is in the after obscures his gonion

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Yeah he is still autistically hard mewing and shit lol
especially the way the lighting is in the after obscures his gonion
attention seeking at its finest

• +1
yeah I think he just fucked his condyle beyond belief.
Large mastication forces can do this I guess permaclenching can too,

@goat2x what’s your thoughts on this autism lmao, maybe the large force remodelled his ramus shorter without respect to the condyle like in the mice aswell?
You shouldn't ask that retard he has no knowledge on this field. Mastication forces would grow the lower third to adapt to stress if anything. He had a constant state of pressure where his jaw had no other option than moving along

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and curryslayerordeath
Mastication forces would grow the lower third to adapt to stress if anything.
Yeah but it seems like the ramus remodels shorter for some types of masticatory activity.

and damage to the condyle and cartilage wouldn’t be remodelling or adaption or anything just erosion

they talk about both things here but idk how significant of a shortening we are talking about with condyle damage too, probably still very small.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yeah but it seems like the ramus remodels shorter for some types of masticatory activity.

and damage to the condyle and cartilage wouldn’t be remodelling or adaption or anything just erosion

they talk about both things here but idk how significant of a shortening we are talking about with condyle damage too, probably still very small.
I don't care about what it seems to be like for you though. It's an actual fact mastication puts stress on the jaw bone and promotes it to grow. What you're referring to is just bruxism and constantly activating your masseter causing it to crush inwards

• +1

For my example look up bruxism patients and you'll see how comical their lower third usually is. Very short

• +1
I don't care about what it seems to be like for you though. It's an actual fact mastication puts stress on the jaw bone and promotes it to grow. What you're referring to is just bruxism and constantly activating your masseter causing it to crush inwards
I'm sorry I shouldn't have said the I don't care part now I look like a dickhead

• +1
I don't care about what it seems to be like for you though.
I meant from the study btw this isn’t my theory or smt

they document in vivo shortening of the mandibular ramus and lower mandibular height in the hard diet group as opposed to the normal diet group of mice

I'm sorry I shouldn't have said the I don't care part now I look like a dickhead
Nw lol if you meant like that was my theory or smt then I agree I’m sick of alot of the aspie theories on here too, maybe he had some cartilage and bone erosion though that was all I meant originally I doubt he saw real remodelling of the ramus like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I love this. I always knew that chewing was cope and a waste of time. It's all about the tongue.
Chimps eat 97% soft fruit and jaw Mog us to death
They also happen to have a gigantic tongue imprint on the roof of their mouth
hmmm

Ice screenshot 20201205 200444

well... lets analyze.... 😎😎🤓🤓🤓🤓
what did this guy experience???? severe downward growth ONLY around the mandible area!!!

but... why DID this happen???? why didn the ramus grow as well???? if the ramus were to grow simultaneously, the guy would have been gigachad tier!!! (@xefo69 help me with a morph plox)

well... the guy was clenching!!! thats what he had told us.... and clenching involves permanent contraction of maaseters, temporalis and pterygoids.....
and this putsA FUCK TON OF PRESSURE on the ramus and temples.....
guess what!!! his ramus was kept busy and under pressure all the time, inhibiting its growth!!!!

😱😱😱😱😱

shocking but true!!! he should have clenched incisors as well!!!!
how is it even possible to clench incisors.

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 8699
His chin just got bigger, his gonial angle was trash from the beginning, his head is tilted back in the picture where he looks good.

selling 2000 packs of falim gum, cheap

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: xefo
Brett maverick is high iq killing the competition

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Wtf this guy is making looksmax history

His before pics posted here aren't even his real before pics. he posted some other pics before he even started mewing

Looks sooo fake, he's angle and light frauding

Yes but mandible growth is negligible after 18, this ks related to malleability

Actually they found quite significant growth in the mandible between 18-20. It tapers off from 21 - 30...

• Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
An adult human does not have enough jaw strength to change the development of their jaw from clenching... the same way tongue pressure on the palate from mewing won't do anything for forward growth. It's all a bunch of cope... because adult bones are not malleable post-puberty.

It's clear to see the guy in the OP was always downward growth because of his crappy gonial angle in the before. He's taken different photos to cope with his downward growth...

Consider the head tilt, whether the Frankfurt plane is in view, lighting and angles.

It's all 1 big cope. It's a classic orthotopic fallacy of wanting to blame your environment on sub-optimal genetics. He was always destined to develop an antegonial notch because of his genetic profile and facial morphology. Clenching won't do shit...

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Traxanas, Constantin Denis and 3 others
An adult human does not have enough jaw strength to change the development of their jaw from clenching... the same way tongue pressure on the palate from mewing won't do anything for forward growth. It's all a bunch of cope... because adult bones are not malleable post-puberty.

It's clear to see the guy in the OP was always downward growth because of his crappy gonial angle in the before. He's taken different photos to cope with his downward growth...

Consider the head tilt, whether the Frankfurt plane is in view, lighting and angles.

It's all 1 big cope. It's a classic orthotopic fallacy of wanting to blame your environment on sub-optimal genetics. He was always destined to develop an antegonial notch because of his genetic profile and facial morphology. Clenching won't do shit...

This

His maxilla is incredibly long, his corpus is vertically MASSIVE (both genetic). It's impossible to have high CCWR and thus a low gonial angle with a super tall skull, tall midface and huge chin, unless you throw a 12 cm ramus to balance the mandibular heights

Craniometrically, he's a dolichocephalic, platycephalic and a leptoprosope, AKA the shittiest cranial base one can have. You simply can't achieve internal rotation relative to his cranial base because his bone structure is beyond fucked

• +1
Reactions: xefo and EverythingMattersCel
@RealSurgerymax can you explain this please? should I be worried to chew and stuff?
also when do you drop the mouth widening thread bro

Lol should I be worried to chew and stuff

I see the mods took rightful action to ban you for this absolutely spasticated question

You don't meet the IQ threshold for posting here son

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
jfl, i have a friend who has jaw exactly like that,
he is a mouth breather...

I love this. I always knew that chewing was cope and a waste of time. It's all about the tongue.
Chimps eat 97% soft fruit and jaw Mog us to death
They also happen to have a gigantic tongue imprint on the roof of their mouth
hmmm

View attachment 851946
You're fucking retarded lmfao. Hard clenching and chewing is completely different. Inject iq

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Why is this forum so unbelievably low iq. It's so easy to understand what happened. He clenched for extremely long periods with his masseter which compressed his jaw inwards since it has no other option than to move along (Ofc assuming he's not frauding the before).

That is literally completely different than chewing and putting stress on the mandibular bone but not endlessly compressing it.

You guys are all fucking morons and I'm your daddy. LOL!

Why is this forum so unbelievably low iq. It's so easy to understand what happened. He clenched for extremely long periods with his masseter which compressed his jaw inwards since it has no other option than to move along (Ofc assuming he's not frauding the before).

That is literally completely different than chewing and putting stress on the mandibular bone but not endlessly compressing it.

You guys are all fucking morons and I'm yiur daddy. LOL!
Besides we already have studies showing masseter size is correlated with a lower mandibular plane angle, a shorter face, a more rectangular and robust prominent lower third

So anybody can please tl;dr on what not to do? And what to do with mouth posture? Mewing may be cope but it doesn't hurt . Please give info

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
So anybody can please tl;dr on what not to do? And what to do with mouth posture? Mewing may be cope but it doesn't hurt . Please give info
1412343 1542028811008

• +1
Reactions: Eezz and Deepraj7
Bump

• Ugh..
Reactions: mogpending and YabadiDabado