• +1
Reactions: Halotestin, Deleted member 685 and Esteban1997
shit bluepilled thread

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and Alt Number 3
dn read

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
easier saod than done. confidence is aquired with experience. a mind set alone is weak and destroyed pretty easily.

• +1
Reactions: karbo

Attachments

• 33kdvgj.jpg
    33kdvgj.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 43
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo
Tbh this is good advice but from my experience looking at all these users in less than a month they have a crab in a bucket mentality. They don’t want anyone else to succeed if they can’t, some users even worked hard to get surgery and they’d just dismiss and go out of their way to tell them it was a step towards the wrong direction. My advice is just learn as much as you can here and move on. That’s what I’m doing 💯 hope you succeed in life bro

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Esteban1997
i bet the fluffier guy has way better personality! id prefer to be with him hehe. he looks like he gives nice hugs. the skinny go looks too narcissistic and is wearing boring grey shirt. fluffy chubby guys with good fashion sense have my heart! am i right girls?

Tbh this is good advice but from my experience looking at all these users in less than a month they have a crab in a bucket mentality. They don’t want anyone else to succeed if they can’t, some users even worked hard to get surgery and they’d just dismiss and go out of their way to tell them it was a step towards the wrong direction. My advice is just learn as much as you can here and move on. That’s what I’m doing 💯 hope you succeed in life bro
high iq. Too many miserable people here are dragging everyone down.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997