Guys rate , took these at night after having 1 whole pizza

lion092921

lion092921

Sensitive young boy
Joined
Jun 25, 2026
Posts
3,303
Reputation
1,456
Title
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2963.jpeg
    IMG_2963.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2964.jpeg
    IMG_2964.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2965.jpeg
    IMG_2965.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo and jord@nbarret
i'd say like LMTN or MMTN (on the fence). some harmony ratio I never memorized that's bringing it down.


mmtn is not a bad rank
Yea , it is like medium above average like lmtn is slightly above average
 
i'd say like LMTN or MMTN (on the fence). some harmony ratio I never memorized that's bringing it down.


mmtn is not a bad rank
What are those ratios if u remember
 
What are those ratios if u remember
Immediately I can tell you chin to philtrum ratio is bad, bs that lower third get it lower

without a proper measurement maybe its fwhr. midface looks like 0.9 but it could just be camera distortion

check IAA, Mouth to Eye. i feel like its something to do with your harmony associating your mouth, eyes and nose because other then that you look good and the midface doesn't look bad. you can rule out mouth to alar base aswell
 
  • +1
Reactions: lion092921
In India i am like mhtn
likely around there but to be conservative I would go slightly lower just because of the fucking slayers emerging out of no where. seriously its like getting updated
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lion092921 and Emmafrost
Immediately I can tell you chin to philtrum ratio is bad, bs that lower third get it lower

without a proper measurement maybe its fwhr. midface looks like 0.9 but it could just be camera distortion

check IAA, Mouth to Eye. i feel like its something to do with your harmony associating your mouth, eyes and nose because other then that you look good and the midface doesn't look bad. you can rule out mouth to alar base aswell
Yea , fwhr is bad i think cuz my face is not that wide and chin to philtrum is bad because of my chin being too long ig?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lumino
likely around there but to be conservative I would go slightly lower just because of the fucking slayers emerging out of no where. seriously its like getting updated
Yea true
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lumino
Yea , fwhr is bad i think cuz my face is not that wide and chin to philtrum is bad because of my chin being too long ig?
no your philtrum is okay but your chin is too short. its like 1.3 (again distortion) try and get it to 2.0
 
  • +1
Reactions: lion092921
I mean philtrum is little too long but if you get a longer lower third I wouldn't worry, also if the philtrum was shorter the midface would appear smaller relative to the normal size nose. just focus on chin.

rep's :heart:
 
  • +1
Reactions: lion092921
no your philtrum is okay but your chin is too short. its like 1.3 (again distortion) try and get it to 2.0
I am like in puberty rn so ig my chin could go longer
 
I mean philtrum is little too long but if you get a longer lower third I wouldn't worry, also if the philtrum was shorter the midface would appear smaller relative to the normal size nose. just focus on chin.

rep's :heart:
Yea ,i got you
 
Infras could be risky ngl , like i did medial canthus cutting and it slightly worked
use your proximal intraphalangeal joint, promise it works (you can feel like a stick of scar tissue in a week if its around 15 minutes a day maybe do more). onionlover on onl has a really good thread on why there is almost zero risk
 
  • +1
Reactions: lion092921
use your proximal intraphalangeal joint, promise it works (you can feel like a stick of scar tissue in a week if its around 15 minutes a day maybe do more). onionlover on onl has a really good thread on why there is almost zero risk
Wtf is that
 
Would that be even affective ?
 
Would that be even affective ?
don't use knuckles

go too close to the nose and expect some discolouration (you should be frauding under eyes with concealor or makeup anyway jfl). otherwise go up to the edges of the pupils (like if lined up laterally)
 
  • +1
Reactions: lion092921
I use these to bs my zygos and they work good
they can transfer mad force with high psi, good if you don't want brain damage and want to actually use bone on bone
 
  • +1
Reactions: lion092921
don't use knuckles

go too close to the nose and expect some discolouration (you should be frauding under eyes with concealor or makeup anyway jfl). otherwise go up to the edges of the pupils (like if lined up laterally)
Yea , i think bsing during puberty would be effective cuz like my bone is still maelable and could be remodeled
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
Lmtn
 
  • +1
Reactions: lion092921
Yea , i think bsing during puberty would be effective cuz like my bone is still maelable and could be remodeled
I can't comment on remodeling but depending on your orbital vector and anatomy of the infras, bs'ing for 3-6 months can permanently help mitigate under eye hollowness and perhaps tear throughs aswell. first few days it will likely look worse and furthermore you may see goofy looking veins, absolutely zero damage when I was doing it though, decently hard too.

again you should absolutely be atleast frauding on infras using makeup, takes around a minute, pull your skin and use a tiny bit of concealer or foundation. very easy to stealth and can be good roi on misc

rep's bhai ❤️ I'm a grey on forums.
 
  • +1
Reactions: lion092921
I can't comment on remodeling but depending on your orbital vector and anatomy of the infras, bs'ing for 3-6 months can permanently help mitigate under eye hollowness and perhaps tear throughs aswell. first few days it will likely look worse and furthermore you may see goofy looking veins, absolutely zero damage when I was doing it though, decently hard too.

again you should absolutely be atleast frauding on infras using makeup, takes around a minute, pull your skin and use a tiny bit of concealer or foundation. very easy to stealth and can be good roi on misc

rep's bhai ❤️ I'm a grey on forums.
I don’t wanna use makeup tho bro , i will try bsing
 
I don’t wanna use makeup tho bro , i will try bsing
at the very least get a 11$ stick of Maybelline instant rewind. legit like a ball pen, once you try you won't go back, I promise people wont notice, especially if you have common sense and not smear a pound
 
  • +1
Reactions: lion092921
at the very least get a 11$ stick of Maybelline instant rewind. legit like a ball pen, once you try you won't go back, I promise people wont notice, especially if you have common sense and not smear a pound
Damn , my mom will catch me tho
 
Damn , my mom will catch me tho
I have indian mother its fine bro. hide that shit anywhere you want. my mom knows about bs so I say I use it to hide the bruises for school, I have like 8 products in my bathroom.

blend it in for 20 seconds just tap its undetectable
 
I have indian mother its fine bro. hide that shit anywhere you want. my mom knows about bs so I say I use it to hide the bruises for school, I have like 8 products in my bathroom.

blend it in for 20 seconds just tap its undetectable
Bru , i will try
 

Similar threads

jao 𖣂
Replies
25
Views
224
jao 𖣂
jao 𖣂
islaymtbs
Replies
11
Views
113
FoidMayweather
FoidMayweather
M
Replies
0
Views
1
Music96
M
M
Replies
0
Views
4
Music96
M
M
Replies
0
Views
3
Music96
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top