Guys who complain that their looksmatch "has it better"?

OnlyCameHereToSay

OnlyCameHereToSay

Iron
9 times out of 10, they have a pretty bad idea of what their looksmatch is. It's unrealistic to assume that your looksmatch is just a girl who has similar features and size to you because what's passable, even haloing on a girl could be major failo on a guy. Someone like this, his looksmatch isn't a girl who looks like his sister, his looksmatch is probably someone that he would find alarmingly unattractive.

A lot of guys on here clearly have no understanding of how to assess what your looksmatch is.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Can you show me an example of the looksmatch of a guy who is 4/10 facially?

Post my looksmatch

OyDcRLX
AaTKdth 2

inb4 dua lipa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
My looksmatches or even uglier girls than me are living beautiful lives and get their pussy fucked every weekend, while my looksmatches reject me, and me rotting on this forum because of it. Wtf u talking about

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, The Moggee and 3 others
Every girl above 4/10 has more SMV than Gandy

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Oberyn, Deleted member 17829 and 11 others
looksmatch is just a female that has the same PSL as you. so if you are 3PSL, your looksmatch is also 3 PSL, her features dont have the to be same or similar like yours @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: marin, TrestIsBest, whiteissuperior and 3 others
Every girl above 4/10 has more SMV than Gandy
Wrong.
This is one of the biggest Blackpill myths.
Chads and especially high tier Chads like Gandy have more smv than anything lower than a stacylite.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and subhuman incel
Wrong.
This is one of the biggest Blackpill myths.
Chads and especially high tier Chads like Gandy have more smv than anything lower than a stacylite.
I think it mostly stems from the fact that any girl that's at least a 5 can have sex with like 90% of men whenever she wants just by showing up and asking for it, while even a Chad needs the smallest bit of effort to get laid, he has to look for girls and chat them up a bit.
I'm not taking Tinder and other similar apps in consideration here, though.

A 7/10 woman can go into a crowded bar and ask a random guy if he wants to have sex right now and she is very likely to succeed; a 10/10 man doing the same thing is very unlikely to succeed even if the girl would want to fuck him, because there's societal/cultural expectations to consider.

The issue is that you cannot compare SMV between males and females because of the innate differences in how the sexes select mates, men will always want to fuck almost any woman and women will always only want to fuck the very best men. So it's just dumb to compare them, women are always gonna have an astronomically higher SMV if we quantify it by "How easy is it for a person to fuck"; SMV should be quantified by comparing it to other people of your own gender.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke, marin and gamma
i will agree the most men doesnt know how to rate a face and themself and overvalued themself. but average woamn SMV MOG TO UTTER SPACE the SMV of a average male, even chadlite for that matter. it is a fact. they defintly has it better.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
2965911 malefemale

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 17429
even just being a manlet means that your looksmatch smv mogs you to the grave