Guys with curly hair, how do you maintain it>

D

Deleted member 18924

Iron
I have curly hair, and it looks good, but every time I wash it, it always gets poofy and frizzy, making me look like a fucking gaylord.

What products do you guys use, how do you dry it, etc?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, Zylk, Deleted member 19548 and 3 others
Same, use a hair mask, and let it dry out naturally, don't brush it hard with towel, just tap on it. Hair mask makes it look 50% better but idk what other products would help

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18924
Same, use a hair mask, and let it dry out naturally, don't brush it hard with towel, just tap on it. Hair mask makes it look 50% better but idk what other products would help
What do you do for a hair mask? Gotta prepare now for when my curls inevitably come back after the haircut i got two months back

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
View attachment 1741412
Thank you, greatly appreciated.

Any brand recommendations for the hair mask?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
What do you do for a hair mask? Gotta prepare now for when my curls inevitably come back after the haircut i got two months back
Just put it on your hair, but try to not touch the roots, it will make it look kinda greasy, it's hard to do that if your hair is short tho, just see how it ends up looking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18890
Thank you, greatly appreciated.

Any brand recommendations for the hair mask?
Brand doesn't matter that much tbh, just try to buy a more expensive one, they are cheap anyways and the less hair you have the less you are going to use

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18924
I have curly hair, and it looks good, but every time I wash it, it always gets poofy and frizzy, making me look like a fucking gaylord.

check my threads

Sulphate and Paraben free shampoo and conditioner, curl cream and air drying and you should be good to go

• +1
Reactions: agoostis and rand anon
i use these, i wash my hair at night, then condition it in the morning, makes my curls soft, shiny and defined

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18924
I use the Shea Moisture sheboon products. Seems to work well

Just put it on your hair, but try to not touch the roots, it will make it look kinda greasy, it's hard to do that if your hair is short tho, just see how it ends up looking
ive seen this girl with long ass hair who does a yogurt and coffee mask i kinda wanna try it ngl

I have pretty god tier curls, everyone thinks it’s a perm, I use cantu leave in and only use shampoo once a week. Let it dry it with air.

Aloe Vera gel + glycerin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18924 and Deleted member 15827

When I don’t wanna look disheveled I put coconut oil in it after the shower in damp hair.

cantu curl cream. its with coconut oil

Try a keratin treatment, you have to wear it straight for 3 days. After this you can wash it and condition and there will be no frizz. Lasts about 6 months.

• Woah
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
you don't, you just accept your subhumanity like I did