Gym Girl advice

Sqs

Sqs

Iron
So as im leaving the gym i see someone who id spoken to in the gym previously with others vaguely on normal conversation ( she was pretty good looking face wise)
when she asked me how i was doing and eventually asked my age
I said 23 cuz ik she was out of uni and looked about 23-25 ( im 19)
im not really good with talking to girls so i panicked and assumed she wouldnt be ok with me being 19
then she asked for my socials this morning
she later msg me asking some about going to this place( not gonna name it obv) but its a pub alot of people go to including my school friends- > so they might end up saying some shit about me being in uni
do i lie and go forward with this or could it end with ppl thinking im a lier and shit
or should i just say something like im seeing someone already
ik im probably overthinking this shit but advice appreciated
shld i make it into a joke i made saying the 23

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and noodlelover
502FA867 8D7B 4FA9 A794 E384767844C5

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
Just block her bro 😎

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
Tell her to go to a different pub

Tell her to go to a different pub
good call why didnt i think of this shit
imma do that imma just say how bout the day after and say we can go somewhere else
thanks,

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and iblamechico
Tell her the truth and try to salvage it. At least there's a non-zero chance of success.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
Tell her the truth and try to salvage it. At least there's a non-zero chance of success.
on messags or in person i may just play it off like a joke saying 23 to see whether she wld believe me

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Bro wtf, just tell her you're 19 and were joking about your age. If she's interested it will be no problem, would you reject someone because she's 19 and not 23?

Bro wtf, just tell her you're 19 and were joking about your age. If she's interested it will be no problem, would you reject someone because she's 19 and not 23?
true
i sorted it out
i ended up just messaging her and brought up the topic of me having uni the next day and she said i thought u were... and i said naah i was playing i thought u realised
played it as a joke
met her on Thu - went well so well see how it goes from here

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlexAP