gym is honestly full of braindead failures

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
it is a cauldron of failures, the same we all end up here, they all end up there

the whole thing is just too much, sacks of water wearing gymshark, their facial expressions on the final reps, the environmental arrogance 'mcgreger' walk after they 1RM their bench press to substitute genetic arrogance, the protein shakers, the hamster wheels, the brand new sneakers, the hair follicals, buzzcuts, the wraps, chalk, grunting, seflies, creepshots, wireless headphones listening to motivation speeches, watching utube influencers tell them what to eat

ye some male models use, but its literally their job to use it

you gotta laugh, ive lost it many times when i used to go to the gym to the point where people have asked me whats funny like its not obvious

the most braindead way you could imagine to spend your time, the fact you have to pay to use it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BeanletMogger, infini, BrahminBoss and 15 others
@SidharthTheSlayer @BrahminBoss

IMG 5889

GOD IS NEVER FAR AWAY

christ-as-man-of-sorrows-anonymous.jpg

IMG 5889

Read the latest poem by Oliz Payne
My Heart is Tired and my Body is Wilted
Available at the link below👇

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, 5'7 zoomer and TsarTsar444
Anti-gymcelling is the new wave
IDC if you like it, but you can't convince me it's a healthy or productive use of time. These men certainly aren't going anywhere in life

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920 and User28823
Brutal evisceration of gymcel culture

Actual living failures, praying to the roid gods to grant them one more partial rep and +2 lbs to their left bicep for optimal symmetry

The brocolli head zoomers that only do ONE rep then start to flex in the mirror by suddenly recording themselves after just entering 2 minutes ago

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
The brocolli head zoomers that only do ONE rep then start to flex in the mirror by suddenly recording themselves after just entering 2 minutes ago
This is why I'd go ER on men, if anything. Women are rarely this pretentiously annoying in my eyes. At least they're sexually attractive jfl

But I'm based af, everybody needs to die

• Ugh..
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
gym is a waste of time unless ur top genetic potential that can make money from ur physique

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ropemaxxingking578 and TsarTsar444
Just get your workout in and leave, it’s 30-45 minutes a day and a looksmax.

The main idea is to NOT make it your personality, no matter what, jsut say you play sports with your friends in your free time if people ask about your body. Talking about diets and shit is also a giga Failo so avoid that obviously.

The goal is to larp athleticism.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Valerio, Deleted member 14392, mitereew and 3 others
Just get your workout in and leave, it’s 30-45 minutes a day and a looksmax.

The main idea is to NOT make it your personality, no matter what, jsut say you play sports with your friends in your free time if people ask about your body. Talking about diets and shit is also a giga Failo so avoid that obviously.

The goal is to larp athleticism.
Exactly. Be a cool athlete who has lots of other hobbies. People like that :D

• +1
Reactions: ropemaxxingking578 and Deleted member 49008

• JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet, BeanletMogger, apocalypse and 1 other person
gym is a waste of time unless ur top genetic potential that can make money from ur physique
I need it because I’m framelet and underweight. Also my potential isn’t bad imo ID say.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, autistic_tendencies and Pikabro
Recycled thread

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
arent u pajeet etc lol? why make fun of ppl

• Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine
recycled thread has been made a 1000 times & retarded if you don’t think MTN+ can benefit from gymcelling.

stay weak, manlet

• +1
Reactions: Enlil and Baban