gym workout plan

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

sports bettor
gonna start gym this weekend, need the best workout plan, please dont tell me bs like start light etc etc, i did and it was boring, im ready to go all out, im skinny fat right now and i wanna get best body for summer in least time possible

start now just lift

gonna start gym this weekend, need the best workout plan, please dont tell me bs like start light etc etc, i did and it was boring, im ready to go all out, im skinny fat right now and i wanna get best body for summer in least time possible
any program that works with 20 sets per mucle group per week and that has progresive overload

any program that works with 20 sets per mucle group per week and that has progresive overload
im newbie to gym stuff, u mind explaining what is progresive overload in simple way?

im newbie to gym stuff, u mind explaining what is progresive overload in simple way?
it means that you add repetitions or load to your exercise every week,the standard is increasing 2,5 kg to every exercise but deadlift,to deadlifts you can increase till 5 kg per week