Gymceling is extremely legit if you have the right insertions and proportions

Effortless

Effortless

10/10 Confirmed
Went to the beach yesterday with my mate and everyone was looking at me even guys were mirining jfl

3 girls in a car honked at me as they drove past, a milf said "nice shoulders" when I was waiting in line to get ice cream, loads of jbs literally pointed and giggled as I walked past, a group of jbs literally said "oh my" all at once. There were girls sitting down in a group and one of them shouted "sexy as fuck".

My ego is literally through the roof, for reference this is what my body looks like...

imagine this with a bit bigger chest, better lats and slightly more tanned.
Being lean while looking good without a pump is ideal.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29078, AscendingHero, Wallenberg and 17 others
Nothing to with gymcelling

you’re an Asian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, SLA, Yuya Moggershima and 17 others
Went to the beach yesterday with my mate and everyone was looking at me even guys were mirining jfl

3 girls in a car honked at me as they drove past, a milf said "nice shoulders" when I was waiting in line to get ice cream, loads of jbs literally pointed and giggled as I walked past, a group of jbs literally said "oh my" all at once. There were girls sitting down in a group and one of them shouted "sexy as fuck".

My ego is literally through the roof, for reference this is what my body looks like...
View attachment 1232504
imagine this with a bit bigger chest, better lats and slightly more tanned.
Being lean while looking good without a pump is ideal.
…The end

63E81832 077B 4414 AE52 43661DED69B4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29078, AscendingHero, kuroro and 20 others
Gymcelling is legit if you tall + normie minimum

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Effortless
praying to gandy insertions aren't shit

never began if they are. Might just stay as a lean stick if that's the case tbh will end up amplfying my shit insertions so they look worse

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 10987 and Effortless
Gymcelling is always legit even if you have Vegan gain tier insertions, it's always a halo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, AscendingHero, Wallenberg and 9 others
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14274 and 6 others
Gymcelling is always legit even if you have Vegan gain tier insertions, it's always a halo
I don't know if I can be fucked but i'll have to since i don't wanna look like i have dom face and end up looking like a twink, but seems like a waste if you don't have insertions ngl you are just gonna amplify the shit look of them sadly. Insertions matter a lot with looking aesthetic and look like you actual gymcel

True but I'm not even tall, I'm 5'9
same height as me :feelsgood:5'9-5'10

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6273, Danish_Retard and 2 others

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
praying to gandy insertions aren't shit

never began if they are. Might just stay as a lean stick if that's the case tbh will end up amplfying my shit insertions so they look worse

Yeah it's unfortunate that people put in the work and find out they have shit insertions tbh, I think this is why I see so many gymcels go bear mode instead of staying lean to fill out their clothes but at the beach being lean is night and day difference

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
This
Poeple who shit on gymmaxxing are just lazy cucks tbh

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 6273 and Effortless
Yeah it's unfortunate that people put in the work and find out they have shit insertions tbh, I think this is why I see so many gymcels go bear mode instead of staying lean to fill out their clothes but at the beach being lean is night and day difference
I'm honestly scared of having bad insertions but my brother has good ones. The ones that matter the most are easily your waist, abs, chest all of which i can't see.

I'd have to gymcel since I cannot have a dom masc face but look like a twink, but genuinely seems like a waste without good insertions
You are just gonna amplify the shitty look they have even more and its gonna pop out more, I'd see zero benefits if I was pretty boy.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, R@m@, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Roid up bro
Masculine virtues
hold frame
game chicks
tease her bro
Shave ur head
hit the gym
Apart from shaving your head
I dont really know whats bad in it

• +1
Mirin tbh I wish my ab genetics were better ngl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Effortless and volcelfatcel
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 10987
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, volcelfatcel and Effortless
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 8165 and 8 others
I'm honestly scared of having bad insertions but my brother has good ones. The ones that matter the most are easily your waist, abs, chest all of which i can't see.

I'd have to gymcel since I cannot have a dom masc face but look like a twink, but genuinely seems like a waste without good insertions
You are just gonna amplify the shitty look they have even more and its gonna pop out more, I'd see zero benefits if I was pretty boy.
shoulder to waist ratio can make or break body aesthetics, by far the most important feature for an attractive body

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987, Effortless and 2 others
shoulder to waist ratio can make or break body aesthetics, by far the most important feature for an attractive body
I do have a wide frame, and thin hips waist beneath fat from what i've felt.
But still insertions matter if I wanna be lean which is the goal, i don't want to bulked and shit i'd rather be lean so my face looks better and my bones pop out

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987, Effortless and 1 other person

Yeah I got very lucky with insertions tbh, apart from my biceps insertions which could be better but everything else is pretty much symmetrical and full

Shoulder insertions are important too, same with lats, low inserting lats make your proportions from the front look insane and from the back too

man out here shaped like starscream

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, eyelidcel, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
I do have a wide frame, and thin hips waist beneath fat from what i've felt.
But still insertions matter if I wanna be lean which is the goal, i don't want to bulked and shit i'd rather be lean so my face looks better and my bones pop out
I have wide frame and good shoulder/waist ratio but dont know how it will look like lean
Im like a honey badger

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and volcelfatcel
I have wide frame and good shoulder/waist ratio but dont know how it will look like lean
Im like a honey badger
All fatcels have good frame jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Mirin tbh I wish my ab genetics were better ngl

Are you lean enough to see your abs bro? start hitting abs about 3 times a week, especially hanging leg raises with high reps

A lot of people think they have bad abs insertions because most of the time its not filled out, "muh compounds for abs" is a bit of meme if you want really good abs

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
Over then ?
I dunno
All my family is wide framed
Especially my big brother
Nah all fatcels I've seen have really good wide frame for some reason

I've never seen a bad framed fatcel in my life.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 10987
Are you lean enough to see your abs bro? start hitting abs about 3 times a week, especially hanging leg raises with high reps

A lot of people think they have bad abs insertions because most of the time its not filled out, "muh compounds for abs" is a bit of meme if you want really good abs
I'll jump off a bridge if these are my insertions when lean
Main qimg 9a73422905ab0675444d83bb86e33cfa

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29078, AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person

Nah most just look wider because of the extra body fat not because of frame ngl, 90% of fat people who's been fat most of their lives never hit 10%bf, they lose weight but are never truly lean I've noticed

being 10-12% bf while looking wide is good frame imo

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Wallenberg, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person

Did they losed their frame after leaning down ?

• +1
Nah most just look wider because of the extra body fat not because of frame ngl, 90% of fat people who's been fat most of their lives never hit 10%bf, they lose weight but are never truly lean I've noticed

>90% of fat people who's been fat most of their lives never hit 10%bf
:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Nah most just look wider because of the extra body fat not because of frame ngl, 90% of fat people who's been fat most of their lives never hit 10%bf

I mean literal shoulder width not just looking wider. Most fatcels just have good shoulder width for some reasons. Also shorter people tend to have wider frames from what I've observed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I mean literal shoulder width not just looking wider. Most fatcels just have good shoulder width for some reasons. Also shorter people tend to have wider frames from what I've observed.
True on short people
Most lanklets have shitty frame

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, animo123, Effortless and 1 other person
They not ideal but still good/normal
Ofc he still mogs 99% of people since he has visible abs but he will never be as striking as some guy with symmetrical 6pack even 4pack

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Effortless

Nah trust me most of it is just fat, if they get down to 10-12% bf they'll look like that have normal frames

The first time I bulked and never again btw, I looked like I added another 2 inches to my shoulders just by putting weight on but my waist also looked like it grow 2 inches lmao

and I have a 28.5 inch waist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
Nah trust me most of it is just fat, if they get down to 10-12% bf they'll look like that have normal frames

The first time I bulked and never again btw, I looked like I added another 2 inches to my shoulders just by putting weight on but my waist also looked like it grow 2 inches lmao

and I have a 28.5 inch waist
Brutal we shall see then so far I cannot get through my bathroom door but I barely store fat in my shoulders. It's all in my fucking waist :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Effortless
Brutal we shall see then so far I cannot get through my bathroom door but I barely store fat in my shoulders. It's all in my fucking waist :feelswhy:

Hit the gym bro, gain muscle and you'll be able to eat the same with without putting on as much body fat and pray that when you get lean you're not left with gyno

I can copy paste you my workouts if you want :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
Hit the gym bro, gain muscle and you'll be able to eat the same with without putting on as much body fat and pray that when you get lean you're not left with gyno

I can copy paste you my workouts if you want :feelsyay:
I have mild gyno that is either fat or is actually tissue. Unironcially gyms reopening next month so we'll see, it will accelerate losing weight massively tbh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 10987
I hope I dont lose my frame

• +1
I have mild gyno that is either fat or is actually tissue. Unironcially gyms reopening next month so we'll see, it will accelerate losing weight massively tbh
Its fat + estrogen of the fat

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and volcelfatcel