Gymcelling is so hard when eating at deficit

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Srs, no energy for it lol. Opinions on this?

Caffine

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
701.jpg

eat more fast carbs like fruits and bread. those foods give you energy for events like sports and lifting.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
I use pre workout, be carefull tho most people cant have this, contains allot of caffeine like 3/4 energy drinks worth, I dont really need it that much but i can push harder, working out should be fun, if you dont enjoy it try a different sport

I use pre workout, be carefull tho most people cant have this, contains allot of caffeine like 3/4 energy drinks worth, I dont really need it that much but i can push harder, working out should be fun, if you dont enjoy it try a different sport
Thanks man I have BCAA ill use them
eat more fast carbs like fruits and bread. those foods give you energy for events like sports and lifting.
Thanks man I eat tons of fruit, any diffrence between rice and sweet potateos except fructose?

@Ritalincel

eat at maintenance and do like 30 mins of cardio post workout

also take pre workout etc

also take pre workout etc
Thanks, preworkout I have BCAA

What if instead of cardio I do an extra exercise, I can still recomp if Ive been lifting for 6months right?

Thanks, preworkout I have BCAA

What if instead of cardio I do an extra exercise, I can still recomp if Ive been lifting for 6months right?
yea you can and do 30 mins of incline cardio, aim for 300 kcals burned , take bcaas while doing this. on the non lifting days take bcaas and do it fasted

also bcaas isnt a pre workout, caffeine is

try wellbutrin

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
Im taking t3 and im hungry af

Ephedrine or adderall if you want a serious boost

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
My dad only buys meat from their brand.
What a chad baba is. We get Midamar or local halal stuff. When I was young i ate all kinds of bacon and pepperoni behind their backs, was quite the rebel tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
What a chad baba is. We get Midamar or local halal stuff. When I was young i ate all kinds of bacon and pepperoni behind their backs, was quite the rebel tbh ngl
We only buy meat from turkish butchers and packaged meat from halal brands. I could put turkey breasts in our shopping cart and he'll shout at me id he doesnt see the halal label on it. He is pretty chad tho tbhtbh