Gymcelling on friday night

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Hbu guys? Im kinda feeling down atm, not sure why, maybe sad Im missing out?

fat and estrogen making you feel like a foid, inject T and u can train 5 times a day 8 days a week

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 147, Zeta ascended and 5 others
fat and estrogen making you feel like a foid, inject T and u can train 5 times a day 8 days a week
Sounds like some Eastern European weightlifting system

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Late Fridays at the gym are honestly great. Fridays are my off day tho cus my work schedule

i love going to gym even if i feel shit, cause i mog entire gym every time and get IOIs from gym thots. lifefuel tbh

U arnt. Just max everything till ur 23-24. At that age u can still fuck 18 and 19 yr olds.

Late Fridays at the gym are great. Fridays are my off day tho cus my work schedule
So its fine lifting at late phriday nights instead of going out?

I'm missing out on life.

I pretty much always get in a session on friday nights. Its basically empty and i get to reee when lifting heavy without being judged. Its only mongs who party on friday nights where i live anyway, saturday is part night

its fine to do whatever u wanna do. dont feel pressured to go out cuz its "normal"

Man No stopping, No days off, Cant deal with that? Go hard or go home.

Yeah man do whatever you want. Don't feel obligated to go out all the time. Only people that need to go out or be with friends 24/7 are needy ones

Just concentrate. Nobody gives a fuck there

Man No stopping, No days off, Cant deal with that? Go hard or go home.
I feel like going to gym but missing out on social interactions in youth

I feel like going to gym but missing out on social interactions in youth

I know what u mean i lost allot of friends got booted from school few months back, i had no social life and wanted to build one.
I said to my self what do i want more, ive put my self in a very strict work out program to reach to target ive set for my self, I dont take no days of its about time it gets serious i wanted this for along time, i quit so many times i had no drive. if not now when? People care only about them selfs do whats best for you, if you feel like going out benefits you more go ahead do it. what benefits do you get in life.. i used to go out last year allot i didnt have no benefits i put my workout to the side and wanted to be around chicks even tho i had the opportunity i still was insecure and still could not make the initial approach, Now its time to put in hard work no more excuses.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
It is normal to feel like you are missing out but your future self will thank you for your dedication to the gym, you will always but stuck with your body while most of your social circle will continue changing several times in your life.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Coping
It is normal to feel like you are missing out but your future self will thank you for your dedication to the gym.
Kind of cope. Nobody says "yea while everyone was partying and making memories and friends I was alone in a gym lifting by myself on Friday night". @FatmanO Socialize on the weekends, lift on the weekdays. A Friday night social memory will be worth way more one day than 48 curls will.

It is normal to feel like you are missing out but your future self will thank you for your dedication to the gym, you will always but stuck with your body while most of your social circle will continue changing several times in your life.
So you mean there will be much more time to party in 19-24?
I know what u mean i lost allot of friends got booted from school few months back, i had no social life and wanted to build one.
I said to my self what do i want more, ive put my self in a very strict work out program to reach to target ive set for my self, I dont take no days of its about time it gets serious i wanted this for along time, i quit so many times i had no drive. if not now when? People care only about them selfs do whats best for you, if you feel like going out benefits you more go ahead do it. what benefits do you get in life.. i used to go out last year allot i didnt have no benefits i put my workout to the side and wanted to be around chicks even tho i had the opportunity i still was insecure and still could not make the initial approach, Now its time to put in hard work no more excuses.
Wait what why did you get booted

Kind of cope. Nobody says "yea while everyone was partying and making memories and friends I was alone in a gym lifting by myself on Friday night". @FatmanO Socialize on the weekends, lift on the weekdays. A Friday night social memory will be worth way more one day than 48 curls will.

Obviously, you don't want to miss out on memorable nights, but he didn't seem to have anything planned anyway, once you get older you realize that most Friday nights weren't memorable defining ones. Obviously, have fun in your youth but you shouldn't feel ashamed if once in while you went lifting instead of messing around or whatever but you feel like that was what you are supposed to do. This desire to absolutely be part of groups and never be left out wears out as you get older, you'll see, it is a survival mechanism you more strongly have while you are young and that isn't really always serving you in this modern world.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Phad
So you mean there will be much more time to party in 19-24?

Wait what why did you get booted

Live your life, just don't feel ashamed if you prioritize health/PSL ascension over following the norm at times. And yes, that is when people usually party the most and girls notably start to become sluttier.

Live your life, just don't feel ashamed if you prioritize health/PSL ascension over following the norm at times. And yes, that is when people usually party the most and girls notably start to become sluttier.
Thing is I got once a IOI from a 19 year old when I just turned 18 (when I started lifting from a college club, but was too afraid to act)

Guess Ill gymmaxx and escalatemaxx and get a gf I guess