Gymcels are cringe

B

Boxingfan

Kraken
Why is every normie so obsessed with weight lifting and want to become a roided bodybuilder these days? Every scrawny petite twink looks up to zyzz and wants to be like him. It's so fucking cringe lol. Lifting heavy weights is a sign of insecurity. Do combat sports instead. It's much better. There are sports suited for both manlets and tallfags, so take your pic. Many sports also require lifting for strength and you will still get a decent physique if you aren't a framecel while doing a more NT activity.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 22000, Deleted member 2729 and 8 others
Are combat sports even worth it if you have otter mode physique?

Gyms are Jewish agenda

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 22000 and 3 others
There’s so many fags that think gym is the only place where hardwork happens

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 22000, Boxingfan and 5 others
Gymcelling is legit. Ever since I started gymcelling I can match with 3/10 fatties on tinder. They still ghost me though after 3 messages so I need to gymcel more

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Deleted member 22000, Boxingfan and 4 others
Are combat sports even worth it if you have otter mode physique?
That's the ideal physique for combat sports. Outside of heavyweights most fighters have that body

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, the BULL and Looksmax Refugee
Why is every normie so obsessed with weight lifting and want to become a roided bodybuilder these days? Every scrawny petite twink looks up to zyzz and wants to be like him. It's so fucking cringe lol. Lifting heavy weights is a sign of insecurity. Do combat sports instead. It's much better. There are sports suited for both manlets and tallfags, so take your pic. Many sports also require lifting for strength and you will still get a decent physique if you aren't a framecel while doing a more NT activity.
Gymcelling + martial art is goat combo

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
at the gym rn

Weightlifting is cringe. gymnast ring training is legit

• +1
Reactions: Broski
just had some chicken breast

omw to the gym

Gymcels hate incels and incels hate gymcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22000, Deleted member 21340 and BigJimsWornOutTires
What martial art is best for manlets?

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 22000
gymcelling is legit if you are an aesthetic pretty boy like I am

• +1
Reactions: litaz
I don't know exactly the projection of this thread but when I gymed, the vagina stares were no delusion or cope. It really happens when I'm in the gym. The guys become girly-like jelly. Sad. They start dropping the weights in tantrums as they watch the women watch me. Ugh.

50/50 weightlifting + calisthenics = godmode

you need mass and strength to be effective in combat. i cringe at framecel lankets doing mma. they will never amountto anything.an untrained guy will knock them out or sit on them or anynumber of other advantage confered by mass and size to brutalize them

when i punch a bag, the entire frame jiggles and there's a satisfying thump. when framecel manlet hits it, he bounces off and there's a light tap sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back