Gymcels are just retired gamers/weebs

try2beme

try2beme

GRAYCELS DNI
BUNCH OF CORNY LOSERS. ESPECIALLY THE ONES WHO DONT CARE BOUT BEING AESTHETIC AND WOULD RATHER APPEAL 2 OLD MEN .

U HAVE CUCK FANTASIES, RUINED BRAZILIAN MUSIC PERCEPTION AND LOOK FAT AS FUCK. I hate gym culture and gymbros

IMG 4091

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, Megas Alexandros, wsada and 15 others
BUNCH OF CORNY LOSERS. ESPECIALLY THE ONES WHO DONT CARE BOUT BEING AESTHETIC AND WOULD RATHER APPEAL 2 OLD MEN .

U HAVE CUCK FANTASIES, RUINED BRAZILIAN MUSIC PERCEPTION AND LOOK FAT AS FUCK. I hate gym culture and gymbros

View attachment 2924727
Will you ever retire from morphing?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, northern mogger, try2beme and 1 other person
wtr

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Mister Fuwy and try2beme
Will you ever retire from morphing?
You said i use faceapp on a pic i never did. Therefore youre a fan.

Go trace the image source instead of attempting to control how incels perceive me for rep utter bitchless loser. Still bitching after my live pic lmako

• +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
90% of normies are gamers/weebs Fuck normies Fuck gamers and fuck weebs.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: MoggerM, datboijj, ChiraqJihad and 5 others
You said i use faceapp on a pic i never did. Therefore youre a fan.

Go trace the image source instead of attempting to control how incels perceive me for rep utter bitchless loser
You’re pretty defensive bud. Didn’t really answer my question though…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger and Mister Fuwy
You’re pretty defensive bud. Didn’t really answer my question though…
I did answer it, even arguing with u shows how insufferable u are. U dont wanna prove shit, just beg for my attention after even I proved myself

There shouldn’t be a discussion but u are that deprived of attention. TRUECEL who is desperate for the last word lmaoo

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, TechnoBoss and northern mogger
I did answer it, even arguing with u shows how insufferable u are. U dont wanna prove shit, just beg for my attention after even I proved myself

There shouldn’t be a discussion but u are that deprived of attention. TRUECEL
Look how defensive you are :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
If I proved it you would get it taken down like the last time. Keep morphing for incels bud.:soy: Totally not rooted in closet homosexuality.

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
Look how defensive you are :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
If I proved it you would get it taken down like the last time. Keep morphing for incels bud.:soy: Totally not rooted in closet homosexuality.
I literally proved you wrong twice. Begging for my attention, while refusing to trace the image source and accept the live pics proof is actually gay as fuck, u even said i editted my zygos after saying it was my hair for weeks looool keep doing u and switching narratives n ignoring proof to farm reps and attention. This is how attention deprived people behave . Also ur source is ur schizo giga frauder bf, we really dont care, he frauds more than i ever will and we are aware of his schizophrenic demeanor and weird posture. Not arguing anymore im just gonna copy paste this everytime bc its literally facts

We know damn well if i explained its defensive and if i ignored id be in denial. Stop doing this incel last word winning argument bs its actually glarlingly obvious how pathetic u are just like ur uncanny bf. U argue like a women literally and the obsession is nasty

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, st.hamudi but 6‘5, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
I literally proved you wrong twice. Begging for my attention, while refusing to trace the image source and accept the live pics proof is actually gay as fuck, u even said i editted my zygos after saying it was my hair for weeks looool keep doing u and switching narratives n ignoring proof to farm reps and attention. This is how attention deprived people behave . Also ur source is ur schizo giga frauder bf, we really dont care, he frauds more than i ever will and we are aware of his schizophrenic demeanor and weird posture. Not arguing anymore im just gonna copy paste this everytime bc its literally facts

We know damn well if i explained its defensive and if i ignored id be in denial. Stop doing this incel last word winning argument bs its actually glarlingly obvious how pathetic u are just like ur uncanny bf. U argue like a women literally and the obsession is nasty
Haven’t proven anything wrong:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: you just type these essays that I’m not going to read. Keep morphing bud.

• JFL
Haven’t proved anything wrong:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: you just type these essays that I’m not going to read. Keep morphing bud.
Then keep being an ugly incel. Ur coping so hard and ur extremely bitter and jealous of me and 5 other users u are invisible next to, who u tried too pull the same bs with 😂😂😂😂 What zero females does to a nigga

Faceless, raceless, bodyless fat fuck typing from his basement trying to expose 5 men on incel forums who brutally mog him in any setting just for a crumb of attention from some males on the internet

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, st.hamudi but 6‘5, reek and 1 other person
Then keep being an ugly incel. Ur coping so hard and ur extremely bitter and jealous of me and 5 other users u are invisible next to, who u tried too pull the same bs with 😂😂😂😂 What zero females does to a nigga
Wasn’t it 4 users the other day? Idk what you’re talking about tbh. ‘What zero females does to a Nigga’ - morphs his hair and face for incel validation

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and northern mogger

Faceless, raceless, bodyless fat fuck typing from his basement trying to expose 5 men on incel forums who brutally mog him in any setting just for a crumb of attention from some males on the internet
who are the other 5

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Wasn’t it 4 users the other day? Idk what you’re talking about tbh. ‘What zero females does to a Nigga’ - morphs his hair and face for incel validation
Proven wrong

• JFL
do they all have a bone to pick with @moggathon
He makes accusations to us all. I saw most of their face and they all look good with appeal. He is literally a troll and a incel idk how else to say it he say i morph my hair and i replied with a live pic but he drags this everyday bc its the only way he will get attention

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, TechnoBoss and northern mogger
He makes accusations to us all. I saw most of their face and they all look good with appeal. He is literally a troll and a incel idk how else to say it he say i morph my hair and i replied with a live pic but he drags this everyday bc its the only way he will get attention
has he done face reveal

• +1
has he done face reveal
Never, he doesnt even want to say his race

No face no body no race but types the most about people and is the most controversial user lel

• +1
He's a 16yr old dog from Bradford UK. Let him bark and try to be funny. He knows he'll never get laid so this is how he gets dopamine. It's very sad.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and try2beme
Autismcel technobass michael myers snake try2beme
Michael myers is a troll, technoboss is a whole other story plus he’s 26yo. Snake is a lolcow. Idek why you mentioned autismcel lol. Why have you all grouped together like a bunch of rape victims? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Are you all going to point me out in court?

“Yes judge he was one the one who rage baited me” :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
And they suck each other off so hard.

Gymcelling is borderline faggotry. I think after 5 years all of them start fantasizing of licking each others muscles and sucking dick:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, try2beme and datboijj
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and moggathon
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
already proven wrong

Get a life instead of checking my threads

he's a troll best is to just ignore him. His whole schtick is to start arguments and bait users lmao don't give it the time of day

• +1