Gymcels GTFIH what’s this BF%? And how to achieve this natty?

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
Can’t delineate further than this pic right here, literally my aim atm and i wanna achieve this all and ONLY natty.

22E16BB1 803B 46AB 8E25 AD82BB5C0FDE

This is what looks like shirtless and here’s with a shirt on:

1E8A2276 188A 453A A2CF 78C867751695

The ideal physique.

Personally I just ascended from overweight BMI to healthy BMI by diet maxing and working out a lil bit. How do you achieve this, and what are some tips? Does starvemaxxing work? Thank you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and ManzareK
10-12% range he’s in good lighting with i assume a pump in that first picture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2413 and Dr. Mog
about 2 years natty

• Woah
Reactions: Dr. Mog
just be lean and do some pushups before taking a pic theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, ManzareK, ItsOverCel and 1 other person
If u have halo lighting 12%, if u don't 9-10.

How fat were u?

Mirin aesthetic

Get lean, then get strong while staying lean.

• +1
If u have halo lighting 12%, if u don't 9-10.

How fat were u?

Mirin aesthetic
That’s not me. That physique is my goal atm. I gotta achieve it ASAP

That’s not me. That physique is my goal atm. I gotta achieve it ASAP
Ok what was your peak weight and current weight? R u white?

Ok what was your peak weight and current weight? R u white?
Peak was 89kgs/196.2lbs and now I’m 76kgs/167lbs today after looksmaxxing but Im still losing more to attain the dream lean physique I mentioned above

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Peak was 89kgs/196.2lbs and now I’m 76kgs/167lbs today after looksmaxxing but Im still losing more to attain the dream lean physique I mentioned above
how long did it take for you to lose 13kg and whats your height? do you have any loose skin and is your face any different now?

Height?

Diet and workout?

Can’t delineate further than this pic right here, literally my aim atm and i wanna achieve this all and ONLY natty.

View attachment 2004551

This is what looks like shirtless and here’s with a shirt on:

View attachment 2004586
The ideal physique.

Personally I just ascended from overweight BMI to healthy BMI by diet maxing and working out a lil bit. How do you achieve this, and what are some tips? Does starvemaxxing work? Thank you
best option is to bulk 3+ years then finally do a slow cut to a monster physique
but since ur lazy ass was wasting time that isn't optimal for u anymore, u have to do a cycle slight calorie surplus and leanout every 6 months

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
That’s very lean. Achievable natty but difficult. How long? For a total beginner 2 years at least. More likely 3 or 4 years of consistent intense training with good nutrition and sleep.

• +1
Ideal physique? bro no offense but I looked like that at 12 doing pushups. His ab insertions are dogshit to be frank and looks DYEL with a shirt on cause hes natty af

Ideal physique? bro no offense but I looked like that at 12 doing pushups. His ab insertions are dogshit to be frank and looks DYEL with a shirt on cause hes natty af
not ideal, but good physique and very realistic to achieve. He has good arms, but lacking in torso.
u cant achieve it by starving and doing cardio. Hop on weightlifting/old school calisthenics with whole foods and fill out your frame within 1,5-2 years or faster with roids.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and Dr. Mog