[GYMCELS GTFIHN!] How do I grow my chicken calves ASAP

B

Broski

Zephir
Currently train calves 1-2 times per week on seated calf raises for 3x20, but they are only 13.5 inches. I really want them to get to 15 inches, my current bodyweight is 155lbs @ 5'10 with about 12% bf.

What is the best frequency/exercises to grow calves.

Last edited:
ur a twink, gain weight

ur a twink, gain weight
Im trying to get to 160 (lean) by years end, only been at the gym for 9 months (was under 130 when I started). But yeah I feel small, would like at least 170ish in next couple years.

Last edited:
Do calf raises slowly with 1 second pauses at bottom, in the middle and at the top. At leas two-three time a week or if u want fast progress train them for 30 days every day.

• +1
Reactions: Broski
Do calf raises slowly with 1 second pauses at bottom, in the middle and at the top. At leas two-three time a week or if u want fast progress train them for 30 days every day.
Im willing to do everyday, but doesn't the muscle need time to recover?

I have trained them twice a week 10x sets a week, good form, progressive overload for two years and they haven’t grown noticeably at all.

Calf is all genetics

• WTF
Im willing to do everyday, but doesn't the muscle need time to recover?
Brah, i fell for this recovery meme for far too long it kept me at dyel physic for many years. Caloric surplus, good night sleep, hit your macro, micro ull be fine. Just do them for 30 days than take a week off then proceed to train them normally. They will literally explode in size after a while

• Love it
I have trained them twice a week 10x sets a week, good form, progressive overload for two years and they haven’t grown noticeably at all.

Calf is all genetics
they can grow to some degree but yeah its mostly genetics.
maxresdefault.jpg

Deontay-Wilders-displays-incredible-body-changes-as-fans-comment-on.jpg

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Nucleus overload

They're slow twitch dominant which respond tell to high frequency low load. Also make sure you work them out in a seated and straight leg position.

Seated calf raises are mostly a waste of time since they train the smaller less visible part of the calves

Currently train calves 1-2 times per week on seated calf raises for 3x20, but they are only 13.5 inches. I really want them to get to 15 inches, my current bodyweight is 155lbs @ 5'10 with about 12% bf.

What is the best frequency/exercises to grow calves.
unironically? dancing, trust me

• +1