Gymmaxxed, 6'3, 21-year-old blond Aussie HTN with mullet gets a 50% match rate on Tinder

Xangsane

Xangsane

Walking sick sick they walking the town
he's heterosexual

Original thread from @mizrahi_hater

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 7580, SteveRogers and 3 others
@Blackgymmax

@whatdoesmogmean @SteveRogers

u sure he aint bi cuz thats hard to achieve

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Xangsane
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Recessed Life and Deleted member 57122
damn thats actually insane unless his tinder mmr was ass or some shit but i doubt it

sheit i need to get tinder platinum to match this neenja

Barely gymmaxxed but looks NT fun guy

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Yeah impossible

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Recessed Life
Why are so many ppl so set on the number of matches … that dosent mean shit , nor does the quality . Need to see the actual messages and if women are actually meeting up with this person

• +1
Reactions: geezcel
Why are so many ppl so set on the number of matches … that dosent mean shit , nor does the quality . Need to see the actual messages and if women are actually meeting up with this person
Asking him rn

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTNcutecel and gooner23
yes ist the mullet

he's heterosexual
View attachment 2744327View attachment 2744328View attachment 2744329View attachment 2744330View attachment 2744331

Original thread from @mizrahi_hater
We call that tinder premium and swiping trough his likes.

That's not physically possible to get such ratio

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: funkyflamingo
Incredibly interesting.
I’ve never tried (never needed) online dating, I’d be so very impressed if I would perform half as good as this despite been way better looking and higher appeal, physique wise, not height though jfl (I’d probably larp 6’1” and easily get away with the 0.5-1” that I lack) - I feel that him being 6’3” (an obviously larp too, he has like 5’10” proportions with T-Rex arms so I’d be generous to say he’s maybe between 6’1-2”) and low HTN with an above average body puts him in the 1% easily.
Tbh irl I doubt he’d get that much attention.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Incredibly interesting.
I’ve never tried (never needed) online dating, I’d be so very impressed if I would perform half as good as this despite been way better looking and higher appeal, physique wise, not height though jfl (I’d probably larp 6’1” and easily get away with the 0.5-1” that I lack) - I feel that him being 6’3” (an obviously larp too, he has like 5’10” proportions with T-Rex arms so I’d be generous to say he’s maybe between 6’1-2”) and low HTN with an above average body puts him in the 1% easily.
Tbh irl I doubt he’d get that much attention.
Wwhat do you think he's done to get so many matches?

Wwhat do you think he's done to get so many matches?
He looks high appeal and nt despite not being high psl

Too many copers will cope

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Only slightly above the average Australia that would go to the bar or club, gets mogged irl

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Dates and even ONS don't mean shit either

• Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker
Idk why girls like medium ugly guys tbf but there's plenty who do. Normally it's just a HTN with a few unconventional features that make them more unique hence more attractive

Idk why girls like medium ugly guys tbf but there's plenty who do. Normally it's just a HTN with a few unconventional features that make them more unique hence more attractive
they feel insecure about chads.

• +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath
masc and mass validated

ist das mullet alda

australia is so weird nothing makes sense there, so I guess his results make sense

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
i will run him on bumble

Tag me wtf I wanted to read this post

He’s a strong MTN anyway not HTN