gymmaxxers gtfih -- what are your stats?

Bench very weak cuz I have bad chest genetics - 90 kg 5 reps
Bent over rows 110 kg 8 reps
25 pull ups
+50 kg 10 reps weighted dips
bicep curls very weak I have shit biceps - 20 kg seated dumbbel curls for 7 reps
lateral raises 20 kg 20 reps
upright rows 65 kg 12 reps

9 months gymmaxing

• +1
Reactions: thecel
@ManletEater

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 13754
Bench very weak cuz I have bad chest genetics - 90 kg 5 reps
Bent over rows 110 kg 8 reps
25 pull ups
+50 kg 10 reps weighted dips
bicep curls very weak I have shit biceps - 20 kg seated dumbbel curls for 7 reps
lateral raises 20 kg 20 reps
upright rows 65 kg 12 reps

9 months gymmaxing
very good bro you probably have really high testosterone

• +1
Reactions: thecel
very good bro you probably have really high testosterone
not really, my normal T levels are 808 ng/dl, I've just done one 8 week lgd cycle :ogre:. Lgd hasn't increased my strength as much as I expected though,but it did increase my muscle size significantly

not really, my normal T levels are 808 ng/dl, I've just done one 8 week lgd cycle :ogre:. Lgd hasn't increased my strength as much as I expected though,but it did increase my muscle size significantly
how do you get roids? ive always wanted to do a cycle bro

how do you get roids? ive always wanted to do a cycle bro
LGD 4033 isnt a roid, quite a good bulking SARM that doesn't suppres ur T at all if you use SERMs alongside. Actually its known to be safer that RAD 140. I bought it on camochem cuz it has relatively affordable prices and quality goods. I've gained 7 kgs throughout the cycle and added 20 kgs to my bench, everything has been maintained so far and I haven't noticed bad sides. The main downside is facial bloat, you look like a pig while cycling
Keep in mind that throughout the cycle I nearly starved for 7 days, then ate in maintenance, then mid-cycle the gym closed for 2 weeks. So it wasn't as effective as it could be

LGD 4033 isnt a roid, quite a good bulking SARM that doesn't suppres ur T at all if you use SERMs alongside. Actually its known to be safer that RAD 140. I bought it on camochem cuz it has relatively affordable prices and quality goods. I've gained 7 kgs throughout the cycle and added 20 kgs to my bench, everything has been maintained so far and I haven't noticed bad sides. The main downside is facial bloat, you look like a pig while cycling
damn bro i cant do that then
facial bloats make my browridge and lips subhuman

ill stay natty tho :feelswah:

i also hit aerobic failure pushing all your maxes to a set of 10 for 5 sets
Cope some more you are not a combat soldier so whatever you lift doesnt count because you can't put it into practice.

Cope some more you are not a combat soldier so whatever you lift doesnt count because you can't put it into practice.
do they train you to avoid stepping on ieds made by some butt fuck poor middle eastern villager?

one rep max pullup: +65kg
one rep max dip: +60kg
one rep max squat: +120kg
one rep max deadlift: +140kg

max pullups in one set: 25 reps
max pushups in one set: 80

running: 3000 meters in 12 mins

OHP: +65kg

i mog 99% of this forum you skinny prettyboys
I no longer go to the gym and have yet to set up my home gym. I have a weigthed vest a backpack and some plates.

Pullup: I do shrugs instead 250 lbs each arm and I hold on the bottom portion of the exercise for about 5 seconds and complete 6-10 reps.

Dip: Body weight plus 200 lbs and I normally do around 20 reps

Squats: I don't do regular squats just pistol squats (one leg). 6-8 reps with 110 lbs all the way to the ground.

Pushups: Max in one set? I have no idea as I've never gone for my max in one set. In grade school I normally got around 70-80 in one minute and in bootcamp I did 87 in one minute. I just do one arm pushups now with 100 lbs on my back normally 6-10 reps.

Deadlift: Again no bar so I created my own exercise with straight leg and I bend all the way to the ground and go back up and I actually have a bend in the back. I started with no weight and worked my way up to 200 lbs. This has strengthened my lower back more than any other exercise. I learned this from the Kneesovertoes youtuber.

I also use rest pauses on the bottom of the exercise and go down slowly (3-5 second count) and explode up.

Distance running: Fuck that I do hill sprints with my weighted vest.

do they train you to avoid stepping on ieds made by some butt fuck poor middle eastern villager?
Another delusional cope. Go work your 9-5, normie.

I no longer go to the gym and have yet to set up my home gym. I have a weigthed vest a backpack and some plates.

Pullup: I do shrugs instead 250 lbs each arm and I hold on the bottom portion of the exercise for about 5 seconds and complete 6-10 reps.

Squats: I don't do regular squats just pistol squats (one leg). 6-8 reps with 110 lbs all the way to the ground.

Pushups: Max in one set? I have no idea as I've never gone for my max in one set. In grade school I normally got around 70-80 in one minute and in bootcamp I did 87 in one minute. I just do one arm pushups now with 100 lbs on my back normally 6-10 reps.

Deadlift: Again no bar so I created my own exercise with straight leg and I bend all the way to the ground and go back up and I actually have a bend in the back. I started with no weight and worked my way up to 200 lbs. This has strengthened my lower back more than any other exercise. I learned this from the Kneesovertoes youtuber.

I also use rest pauses on the bottom of the exercise and go down slowly (3-5 second count) and explode up.

Distance running: Fuck that I do hill sprints with my weighted vest.
Dude thats cap no one does dips +90kg for 20 reps you would be an instagram star if you could do that.

Another cope with the pushups the navy seal high level standard is 100 pushups in 2 minutes so youre talking out of your ass.

if you can do dips with more than 300lbs why cant you even deadlift 100kg?

You full of shit. Ignored.

Dude thats cap no one does dips +90kg for 20 reps you would be an instagram star if you could do that.

Another cope with the pushups the navy seal high level standard is 100 pushups in 2 minutes so youre talking out of your ass.

if you can do dips with more than 300lbs why cant you even deadlift 100kg?

You full of shit. Ignored.
I deleted all my social media. My abs and triceps are my strongest muscle groups. I'm also pretty light at around 170 lbs. I lean at an angle on my dips as well so perhaps that gives me an advantage. I don't think it's that much to be honest.

Bootcamp required only 1 minute pushups but I go all out and I had been pretty much the best of anyone since school as I routinely broke school records for my grade in school during the presidential fitness awards(sit ups push ups mile, etc). My father was very athletic and competitive so he passed that on to me.

Again I don't do deadlifts as I don't have the pro bar. I learned this exercise from knees overtoes youtuber but it's not quite a deadlift.

Hope this helps you on your journey to better yourself. Good luck

@volcelfatcel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16262 and volcelfatcel
6'3 83kg

bench press: 100kg for 8
barbell rows: 105kg for 10 (with straps) (strict form, and yes i'm a god on barbell rows)
squat: 105kg for 1 unironically
lat pulldown: 90kg for 10 (only when i do it first which i don't usually do)
seated dumbbell OHP: 32.5kg for 12
RDL: 135kg for 7 (with straps)

these numbers are probably gonna go down a bit now since I'm starting a cruise. don't really care for strength or train for it anyway. and i don't squat or RDL and don't train legs that seriously.
You are weak my bro, but very good bench tho because you have long arms.
Your posterior chain, back and arms are subhuman.

No one cares about chest bro.

Step 1) be good looking
Steps 2) don’t talk about weird shit
Step 3) understand that girls are easy. If the Girl isn’t easy than she is just not easy for you.
real shit

Put video of you doing 25 pullups with good form (chest to bar) and then i will believe, but i dont do any of these lifts id say around 15-20 pullups

Put video of you doing 25 pullups with good form (chest to bar) and then i will believe, but i dont do any of these lifts id say around 15-20 pullups
I don't post my pics for OpSec reasons.

my back is way stronger than my chest so can’t tell if you’re trolling
Work on your posterior chain bro, it's really lacking. (hamstrings, lowerback) But also quads.

At peak natty 2 years ago I could 4-5 rep 3 plates bench and deadlift 4 1/2. Never cared for squats cuz of buckling knees tho

At peak natty 2 years ago I could 4-5 rep 3 plates bench and deadlift 4 1/2. Never cared for squats cuz of buckling knees tho

You probably just need to concentrate more on your form on the squats, maybe do some frontsquats, goblet squats, etc.

no1 cares about legs, it’s about how you look jfl
Bro it's not all about girls, it's about function too bro

60+ pull-ups, around 40 if perfect ones
around 80 dips
100+ push-ups
Dips 15kg 25 (2 days ago) idk about record, maybe more
Pull-ups 15kg 20 also a few days ago, not sure about record
Bench 80kg-10-12
around 15 muscle-up, shitty technique tho

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16262 and Baldingman1998
60+ pull-ups, around 40 if perfect ones
around 80 dips
100+ push-ups
Dips 15kg 25 (2 days ago) idk about record, maybe more
Pull-ups 15kg 20 also a few days ago, not sure about record
Bench 80kg-10-12
Holy shit bro you're a beast.

All of those stats in one set? Fucking hell you mog me.

Have you posted a pic of your physique? Cause these stats are insane I think you're lying or juicing.

6'3 83kg

bench press: 100kg for 8
barbell rows: 105kg for 10 (with straps) (strict form, and yes i'm a god on barbell rows)
squat: 105kg for 1 unironically
lat pulldown: 90kg for 10 (only when i do it first which i don't usually do)
seated dumbbell OHP: 32.5kg for 12
RDL: 135kg for 7 (with straps)

these numbers are probably gonna go down a bit now since I'm starting a cruise. don't really care for strength or train for it anyway. and i don't squat or RDL and don't train legs that seriously.
Unironically based. Legs are a meme in asthetics. Most women just want a man with a muscular ass and slightly/medium muscular legs but not bloated fat/muscluar. If your thighs are double the normal size it's ugly in the eyes of women anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
Seems most looksmaxxers have really good testosterone and genetics. I've seen some of your physiques and you all look like fitness models. Keep it up bros (y)(y)(y)

Unironically based. Legs are a meme in asthetics. Most women just want a man with a muscular ass and slightly/medium muscular legs but not bloated fat/muscluar. If your thighs are double the normal size it's ugly in the eyes of women anyway
This is true but still having thick quads does enhance your physique.

I was doing romanian deadlifts and one girl couldn't stop mirin my ass

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Seems most looksmaxxers have really good testosterone and genetics. I've seen some of your physiques and you all look like fitness models. Keep it up bros (y)(y)(y)

Rate my physique:

C152DB71 4CCF 4A95 B29A 5D6C63DAB389 1

• JFL
1rm deadlift = 180kg
1rm squat = 120kg
1RM bench = 110kg
1rm OHP = 75kg
1rm concentration curl = 47.5 kg
1rm pull up (close grip) = bw (88kg) + 10kg plate

Kinda gay, but I can't rate it because I don't see much. Even on your back I cant see how thick and wide your lat's are. You look like any normie here tbh

Prob just a bad pose.

You ass looks weak, lots of fat, no hamstrings as well

Calves are decent I think

The pic is not good enough for me to rate bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and Baldingman1998
1rm deadlift = 180kg
1rm squat = 120kg
1RM bench = 110kg
1rm OHP = 75kg
1rm concentration curl = 47.5 kg
1rm pull up (close grip) = bw (88kg) + 10kg plate
Fucking good shit man. All looksmaxxers are so strong, go outside and slay instead of rotting here

Kinda gay, but I can't rate it because I don't see much. Even on your back I cant see how thick and wide your lat's are. You look like any normie here tbh

Prob just a bad pose.

You ass looks weak, lots of fat, no hamstrings as well

Calves are decent I think

The pic is not good enough for me to rate bro.
@RichardSpencel thoughts?

• JFL
Holy shit bro you're a beast.

All of those stats in one set? Fucking hell you mog me.

Have you posted a pic of your physique? Cause these stats are insane I think you're lying or juicing.
Most of that was a few years ago, still can do 40 pull-ups, 50 dips etc, then i went on some drugs due to health issues for a few years and fucked up my physique. I'm skinny now, only doing street workout for fun.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16262
Most of that was a few years ago, still can do 40 pull-ups, 50 dips etc, then i went on some drugs due to health issues for a few years and fucked up my physique. I'm skinny now, only doing street workout for fun.
Ah ok so you lied :feelswhat::feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: Sens
Fucking good shit man. All looksmaxxers are so strong, go outside and slay instead of rotting here
Problem is the BW man, too high.

Plus it's not about strength or primal shit post 2012, it's only about aesthetics, so 8% bf 52kg twink mogs