GymMaxxing Q&A

musclemaxxer

musclemaxxer

Iron
Hi everyone!

New to the forum and really enjoying it so far, finding lots of valuable self-improvement info.
I'm quite experienced in the gym, supplementation and steroid use, so I thought id do a Q&A to give back.

Ask away :cool:

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
How build muscle fast ?

How build muscle fast ?
sadly you cant build muscle fast, its quite a lengthy process.
The key is to consistently eat at a surplus and progressively overload at the gym on a weekly basis.

• +1
Reactions: onnysk
im training on a calorie deficit or maybe at maintenance calories and add weight weekly. will I get muscles and a sixpack?:y'all:

have you used Mk677, stand alone? What your experience with bloath on MK677?

I am doing bulk period now on MK677. For muscle mass gains.
Jesus christ, what do I hate it, that bloath. My face is getting ugly aso on the bloath, andthe belly which I read MK677 also promotes.
I want the axcess fat/size to be gone all by the beginning of May.

lean = life. Just sad that bulk blothing is unavoidable. aving to life like a subhuman looking FATTIE guy:(:(:(:(

Last edited:
im training on a calorie deficit or maybe at maintenance calories and add weight weekly. will I get muscles and a sixpack?:y'all:
To build muscle you need to be on a caloric surplus.
Saying that, if you are very new to training, you will build muscle tissue regardless if in a deficit or a surplus.
And yes, being in a deficit will result in a bodyfat drop = revealing your abs.

• +1
willl nicotine on intermittent fasting help fat loss and coffee too

To build muscle you need to be on a caloric surplus
but im getting stronger and i see my body improving. doesn't that mean im building muscles? im not a Beginner tho, had a long break tho starting again now

have you used Mk677, stand alone? What your experience with bloath on MK677?
I take 15mg mk677 every night, I use it in 2 week intervals.
2 weeks on and 1 week off while using berberine hcl to prevent insulin sensitivity issues.
The bloat is annoying however if you keep your sodium intake low and drink above 6L of water you should be fine.
Its only temporary remember!

I'm using mk677 alongside steroids which cause bloating and I've been fine! Just the occasional moonface.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
willl nicotine on intermittent fasting help fat loss and coffee too
Yes, sadly I am a nicotine user and it definitely helps, it supresses hunger.
Coffee helps to however its not too significant, look into yohimbine HCL for fat loss.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
To build muscle you need to be on a caloric surplus.
I wished it was possible, to get muscle mass increasee. Without surpluss bloath.
I have decended in face, due to the fat fuck type of bloath in face. Brutals phase

• +1
I wished it was possible, to get muscle mass increasee. Without surpluss bloath.
I have decended in face, due to the fat fuck type of bloath in face. Brutals phase
i think its possible, or maybe something else is happening to me. and maybe we should just roid for a couple months

I take 15mg mk677 every night, I use it in 2 week intervals.
2 weeks on and 1 week off while using berberine hcl to prevent insulin sensitivity issues.
The bloat is annoying however if you keep your sodium intake low and drink above 6L of water you should be fine.
Its only temporary remember!

I'm using mk677 alongside steroids which cause bloating and I've been fine! Just the occasional moonface.
I also use Berberine with it, due to scared about insuline problems.

Wow 6liter water. They told me, 2 liter water per day was enough.
But I need to upp my water intake than probs. Yeah watch out with salt, I normally eat quit clean. On MK677 I notce more crave signals though, to eat extra and quick snacks. Which I need to restrict now, since I can't handle doing more bulk, so I'll just try to slowly lean down again now, for the next 2 months. I been bulkiing for like 1.5 month orso. I been on the Mk677 for about 1 to 1.5 month now.

Itake 0.4ml daily with water.

This is my fat fuck bloath face. It's not that bad, but I'm just used to being lean face

i think its possible, or maybe something else is happening to me. and maybe we should just roid for a couple months
How can the body build muscle mass, when it lacks nutrients for it?

• +1
How do I (secretly) film a girl in the gym without her knowing???

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
How can the body build muscle mass, when it lacks nutrients for it?
no idea, it just works lol. maybe my body thinks im a beginner cuz i dn train for 6 months

Does eating high amounts of sugar help to build muscle aside from making it easier to be in a caloric surplus?

Does eating high amounts of sugar help to build muscle aside from making it easier to be in a caloric surplus?
Try maltodexterin carbs pre and post workout.

I also use Berberine with it, due to scared about insuline problems.

Wow 6liter water. They told me, 2 liter water per day was enough.
But I need to upp my water intake than probs. Yeah watch out with salt, I normally eat quit clean. On MK677 I notce more crave signals though, to eat extra and quick snacks. Which I need to restrict now, since I can't handle doing more bulk, so I'll just try to slowly lean down again now, for the next 2 months. I been bulkiing for like 1.5 month orso. I been on the Mk677 for about 1 to 1.5 month now.

Itake 0.4ml daily with water.

This is my fat fuck bloath face. It's not that bad, but I'm just used to being lean face
If you end up snacking regardless, try snacking on proteins as they are harder to convert into fat cells.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
So it does help to build muscle?
Yes, make sure to use it before and especially after training to provide an insulin spike.
Plain sugar will not work.