Rate muh new hairstyle

good looking

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
DAng bro you are 38 years old? I thought you where like 24-25 years old. You aged goodly.
You know what is most fun looking mid 20's when you are almost 40?
Guys ages 45 orso, coming with fatherly advice for me. On how to start carreer for example, or other stuff they think you should do when young to get a head start :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Sometimes, it's really like, WTF. :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 11388, Deleted member 16989 and 1 other person
You know what is most fun looking mid 20's when you are almost 40?
Guys ages 45 orso, coming with fatherly advice for me. On how to start carreer for example, or other stuff they think you should do when young to get a head start :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Sometimes, it's really like, WTF. :lul:
HAHAHHA thats pretty funny. Dang that must be lifefuel for you. Most people age like shit when they enter 30s.

• +1
HAHAHHA thats pretty funny. Dang that must be lifefuel for you. Most people age like shit when they enter 30s.
I know.
It's decent lifefuel. But also, bit difficult to adapt.
Firstly, I was/am always use to being treated as a nromie or les than that type of guy.
Now with same aged peers, I mogg most of them. But most of them don't see me as their age. I get treated quit well, and better than past, by people.
Among 20's people, I'm somewhere in them normie ranges or maybe above the normie a bit, orso. Better than I was before, when young.. but not a special one among young ones, for sure.

So, that's kinda how it is.

But I get treated now plenty better as in muh past. So that is nice.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 16989 and DivineBeing
I know.
It's decent lifefuel. But also, bit difficult to adapt.
Firstly, I was/am always use to being treated as a nromie or les than that type of guy.
Now with same aged peers, I mogg most of them. But most of them don't see me as their age. I get treated quit well, and better than past, by people.
Among 20's people, I'm somewhere in them normie ranges or maybe above the normie a bit, orso. Better than I was before, when young.. but not a special one among young ones, for sure.

So, that's kinda how it is.

But I get treated now plenty better as in muh past. So that is nice.
that's why i'll rope 2 years after ascending

• Woah
Neat, yet youthful. Looks good.

• +1
You look very good for 38 except for the thin hair
:feelsping:

• +1
  • +1
40-60% percentile in moscow

• Woah
lookin good mate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and eduardkoopman
Good eye area, but your mid face fucked your looks and you have weak chin hence why your tilling your head up. Psl 4.5 or 6/10 imo

• +1
Your beard frauding works decently well and suites your face. Tbh what's the point of looksmaxxing at your age. Move on, you probably got pussy back in the day.

• +1
I like longer more

• +1
do you use beta-carotene or mt2? your skin-color looks much healthier than in your pre-looksmaxing pic
I use daily, for more than 1 year now.
Beta carotene supplement, and asthaxanthin supplement.

I ordered malanotan 2 nasal spray. But I think the UK customs put my address on a blacklist. Because they stole/keep my mt-2. And they also block my ru8356665 I ordered.

100 USD down the drain. This British baatards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 7098
Your beard frauding works decently well and suites your face. Tbh what's the point of looksmaxxing at your age. Move on, you probably got pussy back in the day.
Looking decent, good, etc.. helps beyond dating I noticed.
After getting better looking the past 2 years. Doing my work/business, has become plenty easier I notice. Customers er more generous and easy. And people are more kind, thoughtfull, and attention giving on average. I noticed also.
Which is a positive thing for me. Since I am not by nature very strong negotiator, attention demander, aggressive, etc... So it's better for me, when people are inclined to treat me positive more, than that I have to brute force it.

Also, don't forget.
Other old people, my age. Are not blind. So they still prone to looks halo things.

Looksmaxxing. Looks halo. Lookism.
It's effects.
Goes beyond dating. It affects everything in daily life
Hence upkeep off looks, almost whatever age. Is a fruitful endeavour. In my opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16036
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, eduardkoopman, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
After getting better looking the past 2 years. Doing my work/business, has become plenty easier I notice. Customers er more generous and easy. And people are more kind, thoughtfull, and attention giving on average. I noticed also.
Which is a positive thing for me. Since I am not by nature very strong negotiator, attention demander, aggressive, etc... So it's better for me, when people are inclined to treat me positive more, than that I have to brute force it.

Also, don't forget.
Other old people, my age. Are not blind. So they still prone to looks halo things.

It's effects.
Hence upkeep off looks, almost whatever age. Is a fruitful endeavour. In my opinion
agreed:unsure:

Also, don't forget.

It's effects.
I agree with your premise, but once you've attained the fruits of looksmaxxing endeavor, what's the point of continuing to hanging around on the fourm. You do realize majority of guys on the this platform are lowest common denominators there are and they naturally very very stupid.

• JFL
No, he looks more like that faggot from Road Trip 2000 , Tom Green.
I liked his movie: Freddy got. fingered.
I'm sure, with your sense of humor, you will also enjoy that movie alot.
I agree with your premise, but once you've attained the fruits of looksmaxxing endeavor, what's the point of continuing to hanging around on the fourm. You do realize majority of guys on the this platform are lowest common denominators there are and they naturally very very stupid.
I like to give back, what I know. A bit.
To upkeep my current level, and aging. It's decent for me to stay up to date with info that is new about slowing aging maxxing. Some old guys here, have decent info from time to time on what to do. To fight them brutals agepill.

at what dosage? and do you use anything besides it? heard some rumors of it causing kidney stones
6 mg beta carotene, which is kinda low dose for that.
And
4mg asthaxanthin, which is kinda a good high dose amount.

I use plenty other stuff besides this. But not for side effects of these supplements, reasons.
I never had a kidney stone in my life. I do drink decent amount of water/tea per day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
No, he looks more like that faggot from Road Trip 2000 , Tom Green.
Tom Green in "Freddy got fingered", was great.
A good movie, for people with a questionable taste in humor.

dont get short sides, get even all over
grow delisolla-long hair and see if it fits,
Bruh he needs short sides, his temples are way too wide for his lower third and longer sides will only exaggerate that.

Looks way better now than he does in the pics with long hair he posted above.

• +1
@eduardkoopman Grow the top more + trim the facial hair a bit shorter and you’re good to go in the grooming department.

@eduardkoopman Grow the top more + trim the facial hair a bit shorter and you’re good to go in the grooming department.
thanks.
I agree.

I showed the hairdresser, below hairstyle pic. Ans I said it wanted that, with a tiny bit more hair lingth on the sides, to make that contrast a little bit softer, less extreme.

g8wrec7wz1w21.jpg

I dunno why he cut the top so short, since it was not like the example I showed him.
But in like 2 weeks orso, I will have good length on top and keep that, and I can just get the sides short again. And it should be good imo,

Bruh he needs short sides, his temples are way too wide for his lower third and longer sides will only exaggerate that.

Looks way better now than he does in the pics with long hair he posted above.
I agree.
The main big flaw, it to less wide jaw. So than, short, short sides, make it looks a tiny little bit less bad.

Also, imo. My eyes width is a bit to less long. Causing my outher 1/5 to be looking a bit to long, for ideal. So than having it giga short, in theory, may make my outher 1/5 looks a little bit less wide, and thus to long.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Damn I didn’t know you were such a mogger now, I remember seeing your pics ages ago and you looked like a permavirgin dork oldcel 😅

• JFL
Damn I didn’t know you were such a mogger now, I remember seeing your pics ages ago and you looked like a permavirgin dork oldcel 😅
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: LMAO. thanks.

At the moment, I'm working pretty hrd and use MK-677. To add better muscle mass, so to have better body shape with muh decent good 6'2 height. And to lean down about 5% bodyfat.

Thank I'm finished imo. And aim to cruise on maintenance mode.

mogger side profile
View attachment 1507334

these are your best pics yet
not mogger, he's tilting his head up hard but even then you can still tell he has a somewhat short mandible, a high gonial angle and next to no definition in the ramus area

thanks.
yeah, I think muh 3/4-side and side. Is a bit better than portrait/frontal

View attachment 1507346
you're tilting your head upwards in this pic too.
Adjustment

i think this is a more accurate angle. tbf your upper two thirds of the maxilla actually seem pretty decent but your lower maxilla and jaw are lacking. still, your 3/4 and side profile indeed mog your front

not mogger, he's tilting his head up hard but even then you can still tell he has a somewhat short mandible, a high gonial angle and next to no definition in the ramus area

you're tilting your head upwards in this pic too.
View attachment 1530302
i think this is a more accurate angle. tbf your upper two thirds of the maxilla actually seem pretty decent but your lower maxilla and jaw are lacking. still, your 3/4 and side profile indeed mog your front
Bone wise. EVERYTHING related to the jaw/mandible is failo territory. It LACKS bone mass, width, length, ramus length, chin width, chin projection, etc..

Luckily facial hair exists. So I can fraud it a bit, with a heavy stubble.

My maxxila, only had the failo of being to much tilted (or maybe lowset), but I think mainly the tilt. that bone is rather long I notice, and decently projects forward. I that bone was higher set, or better said more straight forward and less tilted. That would imo be a great imporvement and would look much better. Also It would likely help to have less hollowness under the eyes as I have now a little bit.

Luckily my eyes erea is quit good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
My maxxila, only had the failo of being to much tilted (or maybe lowset), but I think mainly the tilt. that bone is rather long I notice, and decently projects forward. I that bone was higher set, or better said more straight forward and less tilted. That would imo be a great imporvement and would look much better. Also It would likely help to have less hollowness under the eyes as I have now a little bit.
I should had said Zygomatics bone actually. instead of maxxila

good-looking, mogs my beta face hard
@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
good-looking, mogs my beta face hard
@subhuman incel
Dont't worry, you height mogg me. When you are done with gym, you be tall niche mogger. Any and all woman very much into height, will like you when you get a good body shape

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
  • +1
you look like that guy from Usual Suspects

cool
it looks decent but longer hair mogs i think
thanks.

I showed the hair dresser guy. that i wanted this hairstyle. I dunno why he came up, with what he cut 2 weeks ago. Way to short on top. Luckily it grows back soon. and I just let muh sides be cut short, to see what happens

g8wrec7wz1w21.jpg

Go longer on the top to cover more of your forehead

You have the right idea tho for a fringe style cause it looks like your thinning
Maybe a bit longer on top if anything
I'd probably go a tad longer on top but overall I think those are your best pics. Gives me hope that I can keep fringemaxing when I'm in my 30's and could still look good :love:.
Grow the top more + trim the facial hair a bit shorter and you’re good to go in the grooming department.

I asked the hairdresser today: keep the top long, dont'cut any or only what needed. imo, this hairdresser cut to much also, on top, of the length.
I asked the hairdresser, to go SUPER short on the sides.

What you think?
better, equal or less good looking than before??
Fucking unbutton your top two buttons . You could immediately look more better if your did so
1 button went :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

dont get short sides, get even all over
You don't look bald here, your hairline is very round. What NW are you? Because I don't see it here.
NW0 I hope, in below pics?
ur hair looks pretty thin ngl bro
except for the thin hair
:feelsping:

this cut, looks less thin??
do you use beta-carotene or mt2? your skin-color looks much healthier than in your pre-looksmaxing pic
Also been now a couple of days "snorting" :ROFLMAO: melanotan 2. But I think it takes a bit loger, for the tan to show.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, currylightskin, Moggedbyevery1 and 1 other person
Yeah your forehead looks small and you have 0 signs of recession in these photos. No idea if it's just the magic of your new hairstyle covering your temples + being combed forward to hide hairline or if you reversed the process somehow.

I never thought you were balding to begin with though, people here have a very skewed idea of what balding means. You are balding when your hairline is actually receding year after year, if your hairline keeps a slightly V-shaped shape throughout the years and your hair density is okay you are not balding.

View attachment 1550051 View attachment 1550052

I asked the hairdresser today: keep the top long, dont'cut any or only what needed. imo, this hairdresser cut to much also, on top, of the length.
I asked the hairdresser, to go SUPER short on the sides.

What you think?
better, equal or less good looking than before??

1 button went :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

NW0 I hope, in below pics?

this cut, looks less thin??

Also been now a couple of days "snorting" :ROFLMAO: melanotan 2. But I think it takes a bit loger, for the tan to show.
Looks great 👍🏻

Yeah your forehead looks small and you have 0 signs of recession in these photos. No idea if it's just the magic of your new hairstyle covering your temples + being combed forward to hide hairline or if you reversed the process somehow.

I never thought you were balding to begin with though, people here have a very skewed idea of what balding means. You are balding when your hairline is actually receding year after year, if your hairline keeps a slightly V-shaped shape throughout the years and your hair density is okay you are not balding.
I think I am at this moment NW 2 ranges. I was at worse, NW2.5 orso 2-3 years ago. I regained 0.5 NW orso; in that time.
My hair density on top, for sure is like les than 50% of what I had in peak/primes. But at peak hair age (teens) , I had very dense hair.
Looks great 👍🏻
Looking handsome keep it up
Thanks, Budy budy budy BOYOS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I think I am at this moment NW 2 ranges. I was at worse, NW2.5 orso 2-3 years ago. I regained 0.5 NW orso; in that time.
My hair density on top, for sure is like les than 50% of what I had in peak/primes. But at peak hair age (teens) , I had very dense hair.

Thanks, Budy budy budy BOYOS
How did you regain it, though? Fin?

How did you regain it, though? Fin?
longest, I been on fin, yeah.
I also used for some time now minoxidill tipocally. I thought I was a non-responder to minox, and I read in a study that some non-responders became responders when they added tretinoin to the minox. So I now for some time, (like 2-3 months?) uses minox with mixxed tretinoin in it. I can't say I have a feeling minox does much, But I can't knw for sure, maybe I be alot bald if I didn't use it.
I ocassionally dermarolled, but not enough, to make it count

I recently ordered RU7675467854567877765455678789655678; which I can add to my topicall mix of minox. I been waiting on that RU54678435678765456787564356786545 for almost 2 months now. I am getting cucked hard by customs. But they told me, they will soon send me an invoice to pay the money, and they will give it to me. lets hope .

Your hair looks too thin tbh

You actually look good man, I honestly think you would benefit from gym. Your face + plus ripped body = Success

You actually look good man, I honestly think you would benefit from gym. Your face + plus ripped body = Success
Thanks. I'm working on getting more muscle mass, and aftre that getting leaner/lower body fat. I'm on MK-677 at this moment, and training quit hard for what I can do, to gain more muscle mass.

• Love it
Reactions: ascension