Gymmaxxing should be a requirement to consider yourself a looksmaxxer

D

Deleted

Lurker
It undeniably creates appeal but its hard work and takes time so many will cope with excuses.

The minimum looksmaxxing you should be doing is:
Gym and dieting
Hair and Skincare
Tanning
(If white and use sunscreen)
Clothing (Doesn't have to be tryhard just essentials)

For most people without major failos surgery isn't worth it when young because of the recovery time and price. An average normie should be able to get comparable results with a htn if these looksmaxxes are applied. There's no good excuse to not do them either.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, ReadBooksEveryday, geezcel and 17 others
That and leanmaxxing. If you’re not doing one or both of those, you’re just a rotting corpse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153, geezcel, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
Gym and dieting
That and leanmaxxing. If you’re not doing one or both of those, you’re just a rotting corpse.
Yes, I mentioned that in the thread.

If not because of leanbulking during the winter you should always be sub 12% as it affects face just as much as body.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Hero of the Imperium and Hades
Gym and dieting
Hair and Skincare
Tanning

and to no surprise these are the only looksmaxxxes that 100% work. everything else besides surgery is cope.

very ironic too since some autismos on these forums would rather do everything else besides the 4 basic things and cry about it

• +1
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 17735, Hades and 1 other person
Stacies all have/want gymmaxed boyfriends

Stacies all have/want gymmaxed boyfriends
No girl will prefer the left over the right. There's too much coping going on even on this self improvement site.

• +1
Reactions: playboicarti, geezcel, germanlooks and 4 others
Gymmaxxing has some of the worst time/value investments though.

You spend so many hours in the gym for minimal gains. Atrocious.

Dieting is far easier. Takes less time for more results.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 19551 and LightSkinNoob

time will pass anyway, why not u wont regret it. Also males validation for moneymax is severely underrated.
Do u really think Gaston got jacked by pure dieting?

i am the biggest tryhard but i have swag yoo

Gymaxxing is a legit endeavour if your a neet saving up for surgeries as your essentially banking up a multiplier for when you u ascend.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and MoggerGaston
and to no surprise these are the only looksmaxxxes that 100% work. everything else besides surgery is cope.

very ironic too since some autismos on these forums would rather do everything else besides the 4 basic things and cry about it
Pretty much

people love to point to all this obscure shit because it makes them feel like they know all this stuff normies dont- in reality its the 'normie' looksmaxxing methods that are the msot effective anyway.

Again surgery as an excpetion because barely anyone on this board gets it done anyway.

Also you did mention hair and might have included this under hair but eyebrow maxxing is very legit for a lot of people too (threading + minoxidil worked for me)

• +1
Reactions: dirtydorito

If you're not working 18 hour days you don't have a good reason not to exept that you don't feel like it. You need discipline and the ability to look into the future because you won't stay motivated for long but need to push through it.

Its a requirement to reach your full potential.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and n0rthface
Gymaxxing is key, helps lean max, helps muscle max, helps smv max, helps aesthetic max. ovER if your not gumcelling

Gymaxxing is key, helps lean max, helps muscle max, helps smv max, helps aesthetic max. ovER if your not gumcelling
It helps with your mindset aswell. Knowing every guy in a room can't just beat the shit out of you is a massive confidence boost.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Erik-Jón

You’re seeing gymmaxxing as a chore, do it because you enjoy it don’t force it.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
do it because you enjoy it don’t force it.
You do it because you need to not because you want to. Motivation isn't going to stay forever what you need is discipline and doing it because it will be beneficial in the future.

I don't enjoy getting my scalp cut off and having to recover from it but I'm doing it because I know it'll be beneficial in the future.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
You do it because you need to not because you want to. Motivation isn't going to stay forever what you need is discipline and doing it because it will be beneficial in the future.

I don't enjoy getting my scalp cut off and having to recover from it but I'm doing it because I know it'll be beneficial in the future.
Yeah this is true, but also you gotta not torture yourself at the same time.

I couldn’t see myself sticking with going to the gym if I didn’t enjoy it, but I do so I’ve stuck with it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
IMG 20220428 004056 283

Gymmaxxing Is cope. You just Need a 6 pack Wide shoulders thick neck and Lumberjack arms, the rest Is male gaze

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible, germanlooks and mogstar
If you have both weak natty building potential and are prone to hairloss it's basically never begun.

• JFL
Reactions: Enfant terrible
No girl will prefer the left over the right. There's too much coping going on even on this self improvement site.
View attachment 1804051
Right could appeal to many women on a beach despite his ethnic normie face

But to be fair his clavicles and waist/hip combination is like 1 in a million

It undeniably creates appeal but its hard work and takes time so many will cope with excuses.

Gym and dieting
Hair and Skincare
Tanning

For most people without major failos surgery isn't worth it when young because of the recovery time and price. An average normie should be able to get comparable results with a htn if these looksmaxxes are applied. There's no good excuse to not do them either.
i will not tan but yeah

yes thats good enough
the bigger the better is not a fact
It seems that people just refuse to acknowledge anything in between a roidcel and a skeleton. Even if all women don't necessarily like bulk monsters, being way too thin is a looksmin.

• +1
Reactions: playboicarti
it’s easy as well to get a somewhat decent body
don’t have to smash it 6 days a week can do full body workout 3x a week or body weight exercises whilst focusing on getting lean.
as always, most people are too lazy, some ‘looksmaxxers’ here are no different to regular people in terms in effort

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and Enfant terrible

Gym and dieting
Hair and Skincare
Tanning

I keep saying this but the 5'5 Indians and niggas that think they're chadlite because they have a tiktok continue to deny gymcelling.

If you don't gymcel you are irrelevant in 2022. Even chadlites need to gymcel these days to defeat the BBC Tyrone and Rich Arab Sugar Daddy invasions

Right, I think that's obvious, but how do you actually get discipline?

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss