Gymmaxxing will NOT get you laid if you're Manlet, Ethnic, or Ugly.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
I enjoy gymcelling because it's a great stress reliever and I like watching my body transform.

I'm excited all day to hit the gym (not on leg day).

I enjoy lifting weight up and down.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 7560 and 4 others
Are you retard. If u had the chance of choosing between incel and low normie what would you choose?
Snapchat 921202685

Which one do you think i chose nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, ezio6, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
Muscle only adds 0.25/10 points at BEST.
The Gym copers here are insane you can compare it to discussing with fanatics IRL.
They must be fuming right now jfl

This but unironically
Youre fucking yourself over,
A good strong body + nice cloths + social skills can create attraction in face to face experience more than it can online

Your brain is already too cucked by lookism though so keep moaning see how that works out for you

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 6191, johncruz12345 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 7560 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 6191, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6789 and Deleted member 110
Size of frame isn’t indicative of fighting skill/technique, obviously. It’s indicative you carry more overall weight, even at a low body fat, and could literally sit on a 5’7 guy who goes to the gym everyday if you’re 6’2 and have a big frame. Stop acting like getting muscle will make you more imposing. If you’re 5’6 and have a proportional frame, your only hope is LL and clavicle lengthening.
stopped reading after the first sentence, you contradicted yourself
Anyone knows that a 6’2 guy with a big frame will be able to manhandle a 5’7 guy with a smaller frame (which is inevitable), regardless of muscle.
over for u

@Colvin76 @Blackgymmax @Nogger

someone of you low iq retards, explain to me how having a better BODY IS NOT BETTER

ITS ABSOLUTELY INSANE HOW RETARDED YOU ARE. HOW THE FUCK IS IT BETTER TO BE A SKINNY CUCK THAN MUSCULAR? HOW THE FUCK DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT GYMMAXING IS USELESS

IF UR SMALL FRAME HOW IS IT NOT BETTER TO HAVE BIG MUSCLES+SMALL FRAME THAN NO MUSCLES + SMALL FRAME

ID RATHER BE A 3/10 STRONG MANLET THAN A 3/10 WEAK MANLET BUT YOU ARE LEGIT BRAINDEAD

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 6191, Tall and 1 other person
{QUOTE="malignant, post: 3071997, member: 7951"]

over for u
[/QUOTE]
Didn’t contradict myself. Knowing Fighting technique ≠ being able to beat people up. Size and frame matters.

You probably think everyone can reach this physique with Roids

News: Most people on roids look like SHIT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332

over for u
Didn’t contradict myself. Knowing Fighting technique ≠ being able to beat people up. Size and frame matters.

This can't be Natty
Natty like rich piana. Im not finished yet. Ill stop at +10lbs more mass
Also, here was me after a year of just doing bullshit in tbe gym w no diet
Screenshot 2020 08 02 13 45 02

someone of you low iq retards, explain to me how having a better BODY IS NOT BETTER

ITS ABSOLUTELY INSANE HOW RETARDED YOU ARE. HOW THE FUCK IS IT BETTER TO BE A SKINNY CUCK THAN MUSCULAR? HOW THE FUCK DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT GYMMAXING IS USELESS

IF UR SMALL FRAME HOW IS IT NOT BETTER TO HAVE BIG MUSCLES+SMALL FRAME THAN NO MUSCLES + SMALL FRAME

ID RATHER BE A 3/10 STRONG MANLET THAN A 3/10 WEAK MANLET BUT YOU ARE LEGIT BRAINDEAD
Retard. Did you not read anything I said?

I said gymmaxxing only adds 0.25/10 points at best. A microscopic improvement is still an improvement

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

Im on your side nigga

I know i made a thread about body halo cluple days ago jfl.. but tbh manlets cant mog for dick even if theyre huge.. just purely b/c of me towering over em.
But..
Im fkn jealous op.. u have NO clue how hard it is to look big @ 6'2... not only that i got wide shoulders which make chest look avg normie size and high wingspan making arms look normal too... took me 2 test cycles to look decently big in a shirt.

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax

You didnt read the thread title, congrats
Nobody says dont lift but IT WILL NOT GET YOU LAID PERIOD.

Muscles on a small Frame look EMBARASSING.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 6789, Julius and 1 other person
I know i made a thread about body halo cluple days ago jfl.. but tbh manlets cant mog for dick even if theyre huge.. just purely b/c of me towering over em.
But..
Im fkn jealous op.. u have NO clue how hard it is to look big @ 6'2... not only that i got wide shoulders which make chest look avg normie size and high wingspan making arms look normal too... took me 2 test cycles to look decently big in a shirt.
tallfag chad problems

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 4332
But..
I'm not gigamanlet though. Just Manlet. I'm 5'9.25" / 176cm tall

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite

I think this guys main problem is his 404 neck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and Euclidd
You probably think everyone can reach this physique with Roids

News: Most people on roids look like SHIT.
no shit, obviously arnolds genetics are 1/10,000 , he would have still looked good just smaller if he was natural, steroids arent going to change muscle bellies or inserts.
no one is saying you need to be massive or even to be enhanced
but saying muscle isnt going to affect how attractive u are is just delusional

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
how is size of frame indicative of fighting ability. you are also not supporting the claims you make, you are retarded lmao
muscle size is correlated to strength which is correlated to fighting ability, not fucking clavicle width you braindead nigger
Clavicle width is an indicator of throwing ability, which was a very important skill in our hunter-gatherer days. Ribcage size, another important component of frame, indicates lung capacity, therefore ability to run for longer periods of time.
Stop the cope, frame>muscle. Lift weights if you like it, but don't expect it to be a looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 4332 and 3 others
Frame + roids = over
Screenshot 2020 08 02 13 51 45

• +1
Reactions: Julius
no shit, obviously arnolds genetics are 1/10,000 , he would have still looked good just smaller if he was natural, steroids arent going to change muscle bellies or inserts.
no one is saying you need to be massive or even to be enhanced
but saying muscle isnt going to affect how attractive u are is just delusional
True, but the insane gym rats here thinking getting big will get them laid

If you dont get laid being lean you will most likely not get laid with huge muscles.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 7560, recessed and 2 others
Clavicle width is an indicator of throwing ability, which was a very important skill in our hunter-gatherer days. Ribcage size, another important component of frame, indicates lung capacity, therefore ability to run for longer periods of time.
Stop the cope, frame>muscle. Lift weights if you like it, but don't expect it to be a looksmax
Dont forget frame also set a limit for how much muscle you can build naturally.

And even if you are on juice, you will look ridicilous with a bad frame.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 4332 and 1 other person
I think this guys main problem is his 404 neck
This is the perfect example of a SHITTY small frail frame.
Look at his tiny ribcage, even roids cannot make up for that

What people also forget is that roids can literally HIDE your frame once you get big. Simeon pandas frame wasnt great looking natty BUT WHEN HE SAUCED IT LOOKED INHUMAN. That is the primary benefit of steroids. HIDING YOUR FRAME

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 4464, ezio6 and 1 other person
just gonna put this here
obviously these are the extremes but anyone who is skinny/small will look better with muscle period, even people with suboptimal genetics

Xxt1Kl-87hcdEjHc9GSdzUSPDKr_aLD0ZEc35vxEbTU.jpg

This is the perfect example of a SHITTY small frail frame.
Look at his tiny ribcage, even roids cannot make up for that
I dont disagree that he has a shit frame, its just that photo would look 10 times better with neck as wide as his head

Retard. Did you not read anything I said?

I said gymmaxxing only adds 0.25/10 points at best. A microscopic improvement is still an improvement

LETS TAKE THIS AGAIN SINCE U CANT EVEN READ

HOW IS IT BETTER TO HAVE NO MUSCLE ON A SMALL FRAME THAN A GYMMAXXED BODY WITH SMALL FRAME

frame over muscle for aesthetics we were talking about fighting ability
over for ur comprehension ability

LETS TAKE THIS AGAIN SINCE U CANT EVEN READ

HOW IS IT BETTER TO HAVE NO MUSCLE ON A SMALL FRAME THAN A GYMMAXXED BODY WITH SMALL FRAME
Because people will call you out for overcompensating and will use it against you.

Every 10lbs of muscle mass is a huge addition on frame especially if you have good shoulder to waist ratio but naturally you cant gain more than like 25lbs of raw lean mass where as on roids you can add 45+ which gives WAY better shoulders than a natty ever could

• +1
Reactions: sall, Effortless, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person
Knowing Fighting technique ≠ being able to beat people up. Size and frame matters.
you did contradict yourself, youre wrong im right its over you already lost
if you cant see that youre utterly retarded and not worth my time, if you can see it then you know you lost just move on

Every 10lbs of muscle mass is a huge addition on frame especially if you have good shoulder to waist ratio but naturally you cant gain more than like 25lbs of raw lean mass where as on roids you can add 45+ which gives WAY better shoulders than a natty ever could
Whats a good shoulder to waist ratio? Mine is 1.66 but im not maxxed out natty

you did contradict yourself, youre wrong im right its over you already lost
if you cant see that youre utterly retarded and not worth my time, if you can see it then you know you lost just move on
Imagine declaring yourself the winner while simultaneously refusing to address the point the debate is over. Get on my level.

• +1
Reactions: Julius
Because people will call you out for overcompensating and will use it against you.
total bullshit. u just wanna justify ur defeatist attitude

”muh i have a small frame its better to just ldar instead of go to the gym”

• +1
Reactions: Tall
frame over muscle for aesthetics we were talking about fighting ability
over for ur comprehension ability
I understood what you were saying, what I meant is that evolutionarily speaking being a good hunter (wide clavicles), a good runner (wide ribcage and low bf), a good sprinter (narrow pelvis) and being physically imposing (tall height) are more important things than being stronger than average, don't you agree?

• +1
I understood what you were saying, what I meant is that evolutionarily speaking being a good hunter (wide clavicles), a good runner (wide ribcage and low bf), a good sprinter (narrow pelvis) and being physically imposing (tall height) are more important things than being stronger than average, don't you agree?
So its better to just ldar and never go to the gym ?

total bullshit. u just wanna justify ur defeatist attitude

”muh i have a small frame its better to just ldar instead of go to the gym”
I didnt say NO muscle I just said that building copious amounts of muscle will probably get you laughed at especially as a framecel.

Just have SOME muscle and be lean thats it
And for that you dont even need a Gym

I didnt say NO muscle I just said that building copious amounts of muscle will probably get you laughed at especially as a framecel.

Just have SOME muscle and be lean thats it
And for that you dont even need a Gym
and how do u know ppl will laugh at u?
just cuz the psl autists do ? or do u not understand that the things said here are not necessarily real life