Gymmaxxing will NOT get you laid if you're Manlet, Ethnic, or Ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and lifestyle21873
Lol of course not. It's still a great thing to do with lots of health benefits
Thats what the other retard is implying

You didnt read the thread title, congrats
Nobody says dont lift but IT WILL NOT GET YOU LAID PERIOD.

Muscles on a small Frame look EMBARASSING.

JFL @ u high inhib no wonder no women want ur ass

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
and how do u know ppl will laugh at u?
just cuz the psl autists do ? or do u not understand that the things said here are not necessarily real life
They will do it behind your back because they know you are overcompensating for shit height and/or frame.

Telling people and especially women you go to the gym is a FAILO if your not chad.
They hate it when your not naturally strong, just tell people you do pushups at home.

JFL @ u high inhib no wonder no women want ur ass
Yeah sure just tell the guy in the pic to be low inhib and approach and watch him get laughed at

so you're just gonna ignore all studies saying how much leanness affects attraction?

gymmaxing works because if your genetics aren't complete shit, it frauds higher testosterone (and actually increases it as well)

ofc it won't help if you're genetically ugly and manlet, that's already a death sentence. but it definitely helps normie ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 110 and Deleted member 4332
so you're just gonna ignore all studies saying how much leanness affects attraction?

gymmaxing works because if your genetics aren't complete shit, it frauds higher testosterone (and actually increases it as well)

ofc it won't help if you're genetically ugly and manlet, that's already a death sentence. but it definitely helps normie ethnics
staying 10% bf is torture for most men

Saying “not true” doesn’t mean shit if you don’t support it. Anyone knows that a 6’2 guy with a big frame will be able to manhandle a 5’7 guy with a smaller frame (which is inevitable), regardless of muscle.

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
Post your body then
Natty

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 110
At which height gymmaxxing is useless OP?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560 and Deleted member 110
I understood what you were saying, what I meant is that evolutionarily speaking being a good hunter (wide clavicles), a good runner (wide ribcage and low bf), a good sprinter (narrow pelvis) and being physically imposing (tall height) are more important things than being stronger than average, don't you agree?
depends on what you mean by important, in order to attract foids yes
in order to win a fight no
maybe the small hipped sprinter could run away from the guy with muscles jfl
but height isnt necessarily an advantage in a fight, though it is in boxing, because height is correlated to reach. shorter people are better wrestlers and taller people are better boxers generally, so id say it evens out in an actual fight. and i cant think of a reason why clavicle length and ribcage size would be important in a fight

• Woah
Reactions: Julius
evolutionarily speaking

eeeh, kind of a gray area there. tiny waist might be good for sprinting but it's sub-optimal for fighting as it would mean lower maximal upper body muscle mass at a given height (=>more core strength = heavier punches). clavicles are also an interesting topic as some of the heaviest p4p hitters are quite narrow - Ngannou and GGG come to mind.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, malignant and Julius
Useless to get foids? Below 5'10" or 5'11" in the west.
Fucking Jeff Seid and most "fitness models" are 5'9" :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Sorry to be an asshole, but you don't know what you are talking about, don't make threads again please.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 7560, ezio6 and 2 others
depends on what you mean by important, in order to attract foids yes
in order to win a fight no
maybe the small hipped sprinter could run away from the guy with muscles jfl
but height isnt necessarily an advantage in a fight, though it is in boxing, because height is correlated to reach. shorter people are better wrestlers and taller people are better boxers generally, so id say it evens out in an actual fight. and i cant think of a reason why clavicle length and ribcage size would be important in a fight
fuck i'm really disadvantaged if i want to learn boxing, my reach is only a tiny bit bigger than my height which is not much

just in general tbh

Sorry to be an asshole, but you don't know what you are talking about, don't make threads again please.
I'm talking about guys with average face and below, retard.

Of course a CHAD FACE guy is gonna be fine at 5'9".

Average/below average face guys at 5'9" are OVER.

fuck i'm really disadvantaged if i want to learn boxing, my reach is only a tiny bit bigger than my height which is not much
if you want to do it just do it bro who cares
learning how to fight would prolly do wonders for your confidence

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
fuck i'm really disadvantaged if i want to learn boxing, my reach is only a tiny bit bigger than my height

you're probably disadvantaged if you compare yourself to the genetic elite, who go on to become hall-of-famers, and not to the average normie. IRL fighting experience/skill trumps genetics nine out of ten times.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 7560 and JustBeCurry
just have 0,000000001% body genetics theory.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
just have 0,000000001% body genetics theory.
Just have a CHAD face with 0.000000001% body genetics and abuse roids theory

I'm talking about guys with average face and below, retard.

Of course a CHAD FACE guy is gonna be fine at 5'9".

Average/below average face guys at 5'9" are OVER.
I would say 5'8" maybe 5'7" is the cutoff, after that it's useless for foids. Why? I see it every day.

I would say 5'8" maybe 5'7" is the cutoff, after that it's useless for foids. Why? I see it every day.
5'7 is the absolute bottom you need Greg Doucette Frame to compensate for that
Unfortunately most 5'7 have terrible frame

"

• 90% of women will reject a man who is 5'4" based solely on his height.
  • 65% of women will reject a man who is 5'7" based solely on his height.
  • 50% of women will reject a man who is 5'8" based solely on his height.
  • 14% of women will reject a man who is 5'10" based solely on his height.
  • 1.5% of women will reject a man who is 6' based solely on his height.
  • Past 6'2", women begin to increase rejections of men for being too tall.
  • 30% of women believe there is no such thing as a man being "too tall."
  • Over 94% of women will reject a man solely for him being too short.
"

"

• 90% of women will reject a man who is 5'4" based solely on his height.
  • 65% of women will reject a man who is 5'7" based solely on his height.
  • 50% of women will reject a man who is 5'8" based solely on his height.
  • 14% of women will reject a man who is 5'10" based solely on his height.
  • 1.5% of women will reject a man who is 6' based solely on his height.
  • Past 6'2", women begin to increase rejections of men for being too tall.
  • 30% of women believe there is no such thing as a man being "too tall."
  • Over 94% of women will reject a man solely for him being too short.
"

True mate, but:

Whats your height? Your torso looks like you are around 5'6"

The 3rd pic from the left... If that's the best that curry Chadlite (Chestbrah?) can do, then the racepill is indeed... BRUTAL
Id be happy with a girl like that

• Ugh..
Reactions: Julius
blah blah blah, I know this may seem like water is wet to most of you.

However, some people on here are still genuinely retarded enough to believe that having a decent physique gets you laid or makes you a fakecel. IT DOES NOT.

Everyone repeat after me: Face = Height > Race > dick >>>> Body. Body is the LEAST important factor for your SMV unless you're overweight/obese.

Foids give zero shits about your physique if you have at least 2 of the following traits:
Ethnic,
Manlet,

Ugly,

If you are ethnic + short + ugly, You will ALWAYS get outslayed by the Skinnyfat (or just Skinny) Goodlooking (or just average) Tall White guys. ALWAYS. MASSIVE COPE IF YOU DENY THIS.

Why? Because foids instinctively are attracted to GENETIC traits they can pass down to their off spring.
These traits are:
Tall height,
Big skeletal structure aka big frame,
Good looking face,
Big penis,

Know what you can't pass down? your gymmaxxed physique JFL.

Conclusion: Genetics are everything and water is indeed wet.

"But OP, I'm ethnic/ugly/short (or all 3) myself. Are you saying I shouldn't Gymmaxx?"
No I never said that. If you like Gymmaxxing just as a hobby, then go ahead. Gymmaxxing is a great Cope & hobby for me. However, giga bluepilled if you or me expect to get laid from it JFL.

EDIT:
Adding my Natty gymmaxxed pics here to debunk the "OP is probably a fat slob" comments.
View attachment 562378
View attachment 562380

I mean your not a manlet your black so your status is already higher compared to other ethnics your maxilla is decent you just have a giga shit lower 3rd like going to the gym and getting something akin to MA sugery (maxillary advancement surgery) and you would do fine

I am taller than you. Are you an incel?
Yes I'm an incel KHHV.

And yes 180cm (your height) is obviously taller than 176cm (my height). water is wet

Colvin76

What's the thickness of your wrists colvin? What's your bideltoid and biacromial?

Colvin76

What's the thickness of your wrists colvin? What's your bideltoid and biacromial?
7 inch (17.8cm) wrists.

Don't know my bideltoid or biacromial measurements though. Can't measure those by myself.

7 inch (17.8cm) wrists.
Chad. Mogs me @ 6. I feel like gymmaxxing with my wrists and frame is completely pointless. I'll always be scrawny, weak and thin

Don't know my bideltoid or biacromial measurements though. Can't measure those by myself.

You can stand up against the wall and make a mark with a pencil. Then measure the marks.

How old are you?

Chad. Mogs me @ 6. I feel like gymmaxxing with my wrists and frame is completely pointless. I'll always be scrawny, weak and thin
7" wrists are average.
You can stand up against the wall and make a mark with a pencil. Then measure the marks.
Might try this tbh.

How old are you?
18 years old.

Ahh you still can looksmaxx nicely, I'm fucked at 20
18 to 20 is like a 10% age difference bro. You're not that much older than me.

18 to 20 is like a 10% age difference bro. You're not that much older than me.
What about growth plates? Skull sutres becoming more tough? Fuck even mewing might work at 18.

My wrists are long closed and unchangeable. My frame will 99% won't expand if I run HGH. Forget about height. I'm completely fucked.

You also said in another post you are good looking...

There is no way to be happy in life if your wrists are 6 or 5 and you have weak frame. Thin neck.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy

Bro you just said "slightly above average". Ok so maybe not good looking but still your reaction rn is unwarranted
Not true retard. That thread is NOT ABOUT ME.

God, you REALLY can't read, can you?

Over.

Even high tier normies who MOG ME INTO OBLIVION are struggling.

Never even began for a 2-3/10 truecel like me.

Asking so I can judge how bad hypergamy is.

If 6/10 blacks struggle or not get laid, then its GIGA over for 3/10 blacks like me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
gymmaxxing is god tier if you do it to a high level, but the right approach is to ROID THE FUCK UP and calculate macros to look SHREDDED you'll most likely ascend unless you have a piece of trash base

Edit: ethnic kurdish chestbrah cucking people after gymmaxxing
Screenshot 20200727 192546 Reddit

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Mongrelcel
Not true retard. That thread is NOT ABOUT ME.

God, you REALLY can't read, can you?
No need to be so rude.

That thread just comes off to me as if you were talking about yourself. You can't blame people for jumping into conclusions like that. You even have in your avi that you're not white