Gymmaxxing will NOT get you laid if you're Manlet, Ethnic, or Ugly.

No need to be so rude.

That thread just comes off to me as if you were talking about yourself. You can't blame people for jumping into conclusions like that. You even have in your avi that you're not white
Greycel can't read once again.

Literally multiple times in that thread I was saying that I was NOT talking about myself. Literally said multiple times that average guys mog me.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
7c522120fee3061d5ccb8c654ac716ab

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 110, Deleted member 6191 and 5 others
gymmaxxing is god tier if you do it to a high level, but the right approach is to ROID THE FUCK UP and calculate macros to look SHREDDED you'll most likely ascend unless you have a piece of trash base

Edit: ethnic kurdish chestbrah cucking people after gymmaxxing
View attachment 562705
"just destory your balls bro & make yourself infertile bro
just get liver cancer/disease/failure, bro
just get get heart disease & heart attacks bro
just get kidney disease/failure bro
just get gyno bro
just speed up your noorwooding bro
just get acne bro
just permanently shut down your natural hormone production bro

all for 300lbs sheboon single mothers with aids. All worth it bro!"
Brainless wojak
Brainless wojak2
Brainless wojak3

https://looksmax.org/threads/steriods-are-a-massive-healthmin-and-can-also-be-a-looksmin-too.171251/

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6191 and Julius
"just destory your balls bro & make yourself infertile bro
just get liver cancer/disease/failure, bro
just get get heart disease & heart attacks bro
just get kidney disease/failure bro
just get gyno bro
just speed up your noorwooding bro
just get acne bro
just permanently shut down your natural hormone production bro

all for 300lbs sheboon single mothers with aids. All worth it bro!"
View attachment 562758 View attachment 562789 View attachment 562790
https://looksmax.org/threads/steriods-are-a-massive-healthmin-and-can-also-be-a-looksmin-too.171251/
GIGA HIGH INHIB CUCK COPE

arnold schwarzenegger blasted since 15 years old ENORMOUS QUANTITIES and look at him at 71.

arnold schwarzenegger blasted since 15 years old ENORMOUS QUANTITIES and look at him at 71.

Just use 1 in 1 million outliers bro.

Just ignore the fact that Arnold had multiple heart surgeries bro.

Just ignore the fact that most steroid druggie faggots die by 50 bro.

If they don't die by 50, Just ignore the fact that most steriod faggots end up with multiple health complications that lower their quality of life bro.

Just spend tons of money on roidcucking so that you can spend even more money in the future for the significant health complications you'll have to deal with for decades bro.

JFL AT ROIDCUCKS. When will they learn?
Laugh 10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 110, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person

died at 26
died at 46

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Good_Little_Goy
If you are gl and tall then gymmaxxing is almost obligatory looksmaxx.
You don’t even need much of it to mog like 95% of all dudes.

For sure gymmaxxing worked for me, so much so I wish I had started much earlier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, Effortless, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
gl and tall
I'm ugly and short. Its over.

If you are gl and tall then gymmaxxing is almost obligatory looksmaxx.
You don’t even need much of it to mog like 95% of all dudes.

For sure gymmaxxing worked for me, so much so I wish I had started much earlier.
When did you start gymmaxxing? also what age did you WISH you started?

died at 26
died at 46

Low iq detected, rich piana was mentally ill and took 9000 times the recommended dose.
How about you take 100 times less the dose of arny and live eternally happy huh ? Fucking pussy we're not bodybuilding up in here just roidmaxxing to bang stacies its the healthiest thing invented for men, given to trannies like candy but DEMONIZED for men since society needs them feminized like you, high inhibcel.

I'm ugly and short. Its over.

When did you start gymmaxxing? also what age did you WISH you started?

oldfag so started very late. Wish I had started at 16.

Low iq detected, rich piana was mentally ill and took 9000 times the recommended dose.
How about you take 100 times less the dose of arny and live eternally happy huh ? Fucking pussy we're not bodybuilding up in here just roidmaxxing to bang stacies its the healthiest thing invented for men, given to trannies like candy but DEMONIZED for men since society needs them feminized like you, high inhibcel.
Retard. The reason why I'm against roids is because of the SIDE EFFECTS. Do you not read anything I say, retard?

If someone invented roids will zero sides, zero long term health complications, I'll totally try them. Massive fucking cope if you try to say otherwise.

fuck i'm really disadvantaged if i want to learn boxing, my reach is only a tiny bit bigger than my height which is not much
Lookup Mike Tyson's stats

Retard. The reason why I'm against roids is because of the SIDE EFFECTS. Do you not read anything I say, retard?

If someone invented roids will zero sides, zero long term health complications, I'll totally try them. Massive fucking cope if you try to say otherwise.
The side effects for low doses are overflowing virility, low body fat and enormous boulder shoulders + higher confidence and alpha male and status seeking behavior.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 4332
The side effects for low doses are overflowing virility, low body fat and enormous boulder shoulder + higher confidence and alpha male and status seeking behavior.
What you said were all positive effects, not side effects.
I don't think you even understand what "side effect" means you fucking clown

What you said were all positive effects, not side effects.
I don't think you even understand what "side effect" means you fucking clown
It was sarcasm you LOW IQ MENTALCEL, meaning THERE ARE NO FUCKING SIDE EFFECTS FOR LOW DOSES YOU CUCKCEL only GIGANTIC POSITIVE EFFECTS, you become more of a man WITH ROIDS IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD.

The reason why I'm against roids is because of the SIDE EFFECTS.

strangely risk-averse for a "PERMAVIRGIN TRUECEL KHHV". are you super content with your life and thus afraid to lose what you have or do you not believe that roiding would improve your situation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and poloralf
strangely risk-averse for a "PERMAVIRGIN TRUECEL KHHV". are you super content with your life and thus afraid to lose what you have or do you not believe that roiding would improve your situation.
Roids would do nothing to improve my incel KHHV situation.

Plenty of people on .co have taken roids and are still incel.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Roids would do nothing to improve my incel KHHV situation.

Plenty of people on .co have taken roids and are still incel.

i respect that you're logically consistent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Not so sure, depends on muscle insertions and frame. As a general rule though if you have good body genetics you don‘t even need much muscle mass to look good, just be lean and not scrawny.

i think with the right frame and muscle insertions you can add 1 psl with a couple years natty gymmaxxing.

for most people though it doesn‘t help much
i worked out hard with this friend for around a year and man his attractiveness didn’t change at all it’s weird how it can be game changing for some but do fuck all for others.

still gymmaxxing>>>not gymmaxxing
its important to know your potential

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 4332
get a bimax for fucks sake

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 4332
blah blah blah, I know this may seem like water is wet to most of you.

However, some people on here are still genuinely retarded enough to believe that having a decent physique gets you laid or makes you a fakecel. IT DOES NOT.

Everyone repeat after me: Face = Height > Race > dick >>>> Body. Body is the LEAST important factor for your SMV unless you're overweight/obese.

Foids give zero shits about your physique if you have at least 2 of the following traits:
Ethnic,
Manlet,

Ugly,

If you are ethnic + short + ugly, You will ALWAYS get outslayed by the Skinnyfat (or just Skinny) Goodlooking (or just average) Tall White guys. ALWAYS. MASSIVE COPE IF YOU DENY THIS.

Why? Because foids instinctively are attracted to GENETIC traits they can pass down to their off spring.
These traits are:
Tall height,
Big skeletal structure aka big frame,
Good looking face,
Big penis,

Know what you can't pass down? your gymmaxxed physique JFL.

Conclusion: Genetics are everything and water is indeed wet.

"But OP, I'm ethnic/ugly/short (or all 3) myself. Are you saying I shouldn't Gymmaxx?"
No I never said that. If you like Gymmaxxing just as a hobby, then go ahead. Gymmaxxing is a great Cope & hobby for me. However, giga bluepilled if you or me expect to get laid from it JFL.

EDIT:
Adding my Natty gymmaxxed pics here to debunk the "OP is probably a fat slob" comments.
View attachment 562378
View attachment 562380
jbw theory again brah we just got more ioi but no action tbh

jbw theory again brah we just got more ioi but no action tbh
I get ZERO iois brah.

Never gotten an ioi in my life

• So Sad
Reactions: Subhuman trash
Face > height. They are not equal. A 5'7 chad will slay more than a 6'1 normie.
Was about to post this.

Height is overrated as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 7560
Bideltoid is basically all that matters anyway, and that's highly dependent on clavicles (genes)

• +1
Was about to post this.

Height is overrated as fuck.
there was literally some ogre tier black dude who said he slayed (possible larp).... he is 6'6 and big/high bodyfat.

there was literally some ogre tier black dude who said he slayed (possible larp).... he is 6'6 and big/high bodyfat.
Definite larp.

Being that big and ugly, especially as a black dude, will send women running away. High bodyfat too? No way.

• +1
male human's most useful tool for surviva
no its not useful for survival, being tall and strong is, or do think back then people played chess with tigers

the cope in this thread is atrocious, some people really think its better to ldar or be a fat fuck instead of gymmaxxing
"muh frame" cope needs to end too, good frame is attainable with training, basically look at most bodybuilders or just people who train before and afters and you will see

Tom-Hardy-Steroids-696x435.jpg
amazing-days-natural-transformation-extreme-fitness-lifestyle-legal-steroids-before-and-after-846x561.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
Mcg-steak.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 3512
a large frame and big muscles still symbolize good genetics imo. How many people do you see who go to the gym for years and don't even look like they lift? A lot of them actually. So a good physique shows having the discipline, test levels and androgen receptors needed to build that amount of muscle mass imo. And those things are determined mostly by genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and Deleted member 245
Definite larp.

Being that big and ugly, especially as a black dude, will send women running away. High bodyfat too? No way.
I would think this too but i knew a 6’4 ogre black guy and he was the biggest slayer ive ever seen

fat as fuck, probably a bit above average favially but obvs being fat its hard to be sen that way

he only fucked low tier women though tbf so i think its possible if this guy way going for the bottom of the barrel girls

good frame is attainable with training
’frame‘ refers specifically to skeletal frame not muscles. Yes you can improve your shoulder to waist ratio and such but you can NEVER increase your adult skeletal frame through training.

Waste of time unless you train to supplement your martial arts training. These roided gymcels would get stomped by some fat 6'4 guy who doesn't even lift

Waste of time unless you train to supplement your martial arts training. These roided gymcels would get stomped by some fat 6'4 guy who doesn't even lift
I'm not roided lol

Gym is a must, even for women. If you work inside an office cubicle you either gym or get all sort of diseases.

i agree with OP. a high T untrained black man like myself has zero struggles slaying the young blonde women that low T inferior wh*Tes drool over. in my experience, women never seemed to care about my body, they just want to suck my dick because of my aura/vibe

blah blah blah, I know this may seem like water is wet to most of you.

However, some people on here are still genuinely retarded enough to believe that having a decent physique gets you laid or makes you a fakecel. IT DOES NOT.

Everyone repeat after me: Face = Height > Race > dick >>>> Body. Body is the LEAST important factor for your SMV unless you're overweight/obese.

Foids give zero shits about your physique if you have at least 2 of the following traits:
Ethnic,
Manlet,

Ugly,

If you are ethnic + short + ugly, You will ALWAYS get outslayed by the Skinnyfat (or just Skinny) Goodlooking (or just average) Tall White guys. ALWAYS. MASSIVE COPE IF YOU DENY THIS.

Why? Because foids instinctively are attracted to GENETIC traits they can pass down to their off spring.
These traits are:
Tall height,
Big skeletal structure aka big frame,
Good looking face,
Big penis,

Know what you can't pass down? your gymmaxxed physique JFL.

Conclusion: Genetics are everything and water is indeed wet.

"But OP, I'm ethnic/ugly/short (or all 3) myself. Are you saying I shouldn't Gymmaxx?"
No I never said that. If you like Gymmaxxing just as a hobby, then go ahead. Gymmaxxing is a great Cope & hobby for me. However, giga bluepilled if you or me expect to get laid from it JFL.

EDIT:
Adding my Natty gymmaxxed pics here to debunk the "OP is probably a fat slob" comments.
View attachment 562378
View attachment 562380
Have you tried wearing lifts