Gyno surgery is only 1-2 grand in Turkey versus 7 grand in the USA

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Is it worth the risk? I know its a pretty simple procedure I don't have 7 grand to spend on this shit but I could pull together 2-3 grand pretty quickly. I just really don't see why I should pay 2-3X the price for this surgery only thing that worries me is they fuck it up but this is a relatively simple lipo surgery

Also if anyone else has a cheaper way besides surgery to get rid of stage 1-2 gyno I'm all ears.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Yeah it's just gyno
check also Iran

inb4 you're the first person to die during a gynecomastia surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Adonis, Acromegaly_Chad and 2 others
Yeah it's just gyno
check also Iran

inb4 you're the first person to die during a gynecomastia surgery
Hmmm it would be quite hard to get to Iran as an American. If this were something like MSE I would be more worried but Liposuction is pretty simple people have done these surgeries in their basements.

american doctors are some of the most money grubbing people 5k for a fat graph 3k for lip lift 4k for brow lifts jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Danish_Retard, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
american doctors are some of the most money grubbing people 5k for a fat graph 3k for lip lift 4k for brow lifts jfl
Yeah my doctor said it would be 10 grand. Like its a very simple procedure too.

At this rate flying to Turkey is cheaper then getting it done here but I will see if insurance covers some of it if it covers half of it then I will get it done here most likely won't as they will probably consider it "cosmetic"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21166
Yeah my doctor said it would be 10 grand. Like its a very simple procedure too.

At this rate flying to Turkey is cheaper then getting it done here but I will see if insurance covers some of it if it covers half of it then I will get it done here most likely won't as they will probably consider it "cosmetic"
insurance wont give you shit just book a flight and go

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Go to Turkey, fuck some cheap af whores and then get your gyno removed, probably 3 grand total.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 21166 and Deleted member 11126
Is it worth the risk? I know its a pretty simple procedure I don't have 7 grand to spend on this shit but I could pull together 2-3 grand pretty quickly. I just really don't see why I should pay 2-3X the price for this surgery only thing that worries me is they fuck it up but this is a relatively simple lipo surgery

Also if anyone else has a cheaper way besides surgery to get rid of stage 1-2 gyno I'm all ears.
can i ask them to bag the tiddies as souvenir when they done cutting them?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21166 and Deleted member 11126
turkey #1 ertugrul gazi;););):soy::soy::soy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Go to Turkey, fuck some cheap af whores and then get your gyno removed, probably 3 grand total.
I thought Turkey had no whores since its a muslim country?

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard